The Education Forum

Z FILM ALTERATION REVEALED

Thanks Ian,

Actually I've just begun.

When the SS did there investigation, they plotted the position of JFK through out the entire sequence from Houston onto and through Elm.

This is represented by the limo and red lines which connect JFK at each position, turning onto Elm.

Myer's plat is the base with his version of the turning radius including the yellow arrows.

If you want to hide time and distance related to the limo, best place to do it is in a curve.

chris

CURVE.png

If I understand your argumentation correctly, than that means the limo sequence was inserted into an background (and maybe foreground), which is two seconds in the past. Or the other way around: compared to the background the limo is two seconds in the future...

If this is true, than that would be a big breakthrough...

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Tom Purvis,

Tom, I think I know why West established his control point where he did and why the HSCA used the exact location on Drommer, but relabeled it as 100 T/C.

Maybe that's where the limo was in the original film before they advanced it in the extant film. From 100 to 133.

chris

HSCA.png

PART 4

The Betzner photo.

Betzner3200DPI.jpg

chris

Hello Chris!

I've often said if anyone is going to show alteration it's going to be you.

However, in this case it appears to me that the extant Betzner photo could not have been taken at anytime during the Martin film because Betzner shows the limousine much further down the street than it is in Martin.

There is no way that Betzner could capture the President's head underneath the Stemmons sign if the limousine is is in any of the Martin locations.

Therefore Betzner is altered or Martin is altered or the action you see in Martin is not, in fact, Betzner taking this particular photo.

I suspect the suited man in Martin is misleading you and a really careful comparison of him in Zapruder v. him in Martin would convince you that Zapruder and Martin don't represent the same moment in time.

As always, my very best to you,

Jerry

Chris,

Here's a quick illustration of the point. Betzner 3 could not have been taken while Betzner is viewing the limousine in the Martin film. The Martin film shows the limo much further up Elm street than the Betzner photo.

Best,

Jerry

Betzner.png

Thanks Ian,

Actually I've just begun.

When the SS did there investigation, they plotted the position of JFK through out the entire sequence from Houston onto and through Elm.

This is represented by the limo and red lines which connect JFK at each position, turning onto Elm.

Myer's plat is the base with his version of the turning radius including the yellow arrows.

If you want to hide time and distance related to the limo, best place to do it is in a curve.

chris

CURVE.png

If I understand your argumentation correctly, than that means the limo sequence was inserted into an background (and maybe foreground), which is two seconds in the past. Or the other way around: compared to the background the limo is two seconds in the future...

If this is true, than that would be a big breakthrough...

KK

Karl,

The limo in the extant Z film is 33 frames ahead of where it should be.

David Healy pretty much shows the process of how to do it with this document.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/8DF84/Healy_Technical_Aspects.pdf

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

A few more thoughts.

33 frames (1.83 seconds) is not enough time for 2 shots from the carcano. Z313 + 33 frames later. Had to hide the shot by Altgen's.

Ghost images would be undisturbed, with alteration on the limo mainly.

Be cognitive of where the breaks are in multiple films in relation to the corner of Elm and Houston. Bell, Dorman, Towner, Martin.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Jerry,

What happens to the limo position in Betzner if it is moved back 33 frames?

chris

Chris,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this question but I'll try to give an answer based on what I think you're suggesting.

If the Betzner photo is real it has to have been taken when the limo is is in one, specific location on Elm street.

That location is the same location as shown in Zapruder frame 186 where Betzner is seen snapping the photo and the suited man stepping in front of Betzner as the photo is taken.

The problem is also compounded by the fact that President and Secret Service agents are positioned the same in both Zapruder and Betzner.

Your idea was that the Martin film showed Betzner taking the photo earlier.

But Betzner could not have taken the photo at the time of the Martin film because the Martin films shows the limousine further up Elm street than Betzner's photo.

So I understand that you have a 33 frame, two second theory - but so far there's been nothing to suggest that the limousine is 33 frames off in Zapruder.

The Martin film doesn't show Betzner taking his picture any earlier than the Zapruder film.

You're definitely looking in the right place. You're trying to find something that happens in one film or another that's also seen in the Zapruder film - but with the limousine shown in a different place than Zapruder.

It's just that the Betzner isn't it.

Jerry

Edit:

Chris, It just occurred to me that you might be asking a simple physical question. If we moved the limo back 33 frames then I believe the rear center of the limo would be in a line from Betzner to the second(?) eastern column of the pergola.

Edited by Jerry Logan

Thanks Jerry,

Yes, that was a simple question of positioning the limo 33 frames prior to where we see it in Z133 or Betzner's photo.

Martin H. is perfecting a plat with Rosemary's position.

I have put a frame from Martin's film with JFK in it, just before they go past the corner,out of sight from Martin.

Martin H. has shown where Rosemary is last seen in Martin. Which is about 6 frames prior to seeing JFK in the same spot

This location is actually before Z starts filming at 133.

MARTIN-1.png

chris

This is an interesting study, Chris. Good work! Perhaps Jack will weigh in on it and offer an opinion.
I hope everyone can now apply the approx 2 second rule to the extant Z film and understand all the other peculiarities.

For instance,

The two gentleman a little further down the street who appear to be looking up the street and clapping as the limo has gone by, well, move the limo back up Elm approx 33 frames and picture them at that point, in relation to the limo.

Or the slip in the WC testimony about starting the frame numbering at 100, I believe from Shaneyfelt.

Or Tom Purvis supplying the WC document which states the last shot occurred down near Altgen's. The shot they got rid of, by moving the limo farther ahead.

It all will fit, just apply the rule.

chris

Jack weighing in. :)

Chris...Jean Hill is shown in the Zfilm NOT LOOKING AT JFK, but to the northeast, and standing still like

a frozen turkey. Would your rule figure into this?

Jack

Jack,

What Z frame would you say JFK is directly in line with Jean Hill?

From that frame, imagine the limo position 33 frames prior.

Would 33 frames prior, coincide with Jean's head orientation when the limo is directly in line with her.

In other words, if she's looking northeast in Z when the limo is directly in line with her, then yes this would follow the rule.

chris

Jack,

What Z frame would you say JFK is directly in line with Jean Hill?

From that frame, imagine the limo position 33 frames prior.

Would 33 frames prior, coincide with Jean's head orientation when the limo is directly in line with her.

In other words, if she's looking northeast in Z when the limo is directly in line with her, then yes this would follow the rule.

chris

Just like Apron/clappy (to the left of jfk on the infield) man he is looking where Jfk is not

This is an interesting study, Chris. Good work! Perhaps Jack will weigh in on it and offer an opinion.
I hope everyone can now apply the approx 2 second rule to the extant Z film and understand all the other peculiarities.

For instance,

The two gentleman a little further down the street who appear to be looking up the street and clapping as the limo has gone by, well, move the limo back up Elm approx 33 frames and picture them at that point, in relation to the limo.

Or the slip in the WC testimony about starting the frame numbering at 100, I believe from Shaneyfelt.

Or Tom Purvis supplying the WC document which states the last shot occurred down near Altgen's. The shot they got rid of, by moving the limo farther ahead.

It all will fit, just apply the rule.

chris

Jack weighing in. :)

Chris...Jean Hill is shown in the Zfilm NOT LOOKING AT JFK, but to the northeast, and standing still like

a frozen turkey. Would your rule figure into this?

Jack

"Jean Hill is shown in the Zfilm NOT LOOKING AT JFK, but to the northeast, and standing still like

a frozen turkey."

Nonsense.

When Jean Hill first appears in the Zapruder film she is seen looking to the North-Northwest at JFK. She then turns her head to the Northeast to look at her boyfriend, DPD motorcycle officer B.J. Martin as he approaches her.

Nonsense.

When Jean Hill first appears in the Zapruder film she is seen looking to the North-Northwest at JFK. She then turns her head to the Northeast to look at her boyfriend, DPD motorcycle officer B.J. Martin as he approaches her.

Jen Hill's thoughts:

"Let's see, here comes the President of the United States whom I have only this one chance to see up close--and now here comes my boyfriend who I have seen and will continue to see everday for some time to come...the President...the boyfriend...the President...the boyfriend. Hmmm, let me think. I wonder, who shall I look at right now?"

See Todd, it's easy to make just about anything sound like nonsense. It's something else to prove it. Your scenario explains it, but so does Jack's. Neither is nonsense.

Thanks Jerry,

Yes, that was a simple question of positioning the limo 33 frames prior to where we see it in Z133 or Betzner's photo.......

chris

Chris,

In the Betzner photo, the rear of the Presidential limousine would be approximately where the rear of the SS car appears if the photo had been taken 33 frames earlier.

Best to you,

Jerry

Nonsense.

Jen Hill's thoughts:

"Let's see, here comes the President of the United States whom I have only this one chance to see up close--and now here comes my boyfriend who I have seen and will continue to see everday for some time to come...the President...the boyfriend...the President...the boyfriend. Hmmm, let me think. I wonder, who shall I look at right now?"

See Todd, it's easy to make just about anything sound like nonsense. It's something else to prove it. Your scenario explains it, but so does Jack's. Neither is nonsense.

Greg,

What Jack stated most certainly was nonsense and his “scenario” “explains” nothing.

Jack stated that “Jean Hill is shown in the Zfilm NOT LOOKING AT JFK, but to the northeast, and standing still like

a frozen turkey.”

But as anyone can see the film actually shows that Jean Hill is first looking to the north-northwest towards JFK and that she then turns her head from left to right as her boyfriend B.J. Martin approaches her.

Those are the facts, no matter how you try and tell us what Jean Hill was thinking.

Todd