The Education Forum

What If Doug Horne Is Right?

What if Doug Horne, the chief analyst for military records of the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) is right, and President John F. Kennedy was not only the victim of a conspiracy but a coup d'etat?

What if the chief analyst for military records is right and the official records indicate that there was mass tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice in the murder of the president?

What if Doug Horne is right and the accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was set up as a patsy and is of little consequence, other than to take the heat off the real assassins and prevent an official investigation, identification and prosecution of those actually responsible for what happened at Dealey Plaza?

What if Doug Horne is right and the there was more than one gunman, a fact that must be suppressed or the constitution would require the legal system to respond officially and to act against those actually responsible for the murder and cover-up?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two tapes and two transcripts of the Air Force One radio communications made during the flight from Dallas to Washington, one an edited version and the other unedited, and indicative of conspiracy and coup?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two ambulances, two caskets and two separate official arrivals at Bethesda Naval Hospital, with two different casket bearers and an honor guard that was faked out by a decoy ambulance?

What if Doug Horne is right and there was surgery to the head before the official autopsy in order to remove bullet fragments and evidence of a frontal entrance wound?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two different brain exams at two different times, examining two different brains, and one not being that of JFK?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were three official autopsy reports, each different in key aspects, all of which would normally require a new, proper forensic autopsy?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two different Zapruder films brought to the National Photo Interpretation Center (NPIC) and used to enlarge certain frames to create two different sets of briefing boards for two separate briefings?

What if Doug Horne is right and one of those sets of Z-film briefing boards was used to brief the head of the CIA, and the other set was used to brief those actually responsible for what happened at Dealey Plaza and all of the above?

What if Doug Horne is right and the Secret Service, the CIA and the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) illegally destroyed records and evidence of the conspiracy?

Only one of those items has to be true for Doug Horne's coup d'etat conclusion to be right, while all of them must be false for him to be wrong, and each one of them has been carefully reviewed by Horne, the Chief Analyst for Military Records of the Assassinations Records Review Board.

What if Doug Horne is right, and the assassination was a coup, and not just an attack on the man by a nut case or the mafia or Cubans?

Aren't there any consequences? If so, they certainly must be constitutional.

And if it is indeed the case, and the assassination of the President was a coup, then those who were responsible for the assassination and cover-up also took over the government of the United States, and they are all well known, and should be easy to find for any posse that decides to pursue them.

Bill Kelly (bkjfk3@yahoo.com)

Edited by William Kelly

Bill,

I agree with everything you wrote...almost. Like you, I find it much more implausible to believe that all of Doug's conclusions are false than to believe that at least one of them is true--and one is all it takes.

However, and I actually like this, you seem to have a somewhat--I dunno--old west "shoot 'em up" mentality about parts of the case. That's not a criticism--not at all!

Only problem is...you seem to still be looking to hold someone accountable for the crime....or to otherwise prevent the perpetrators from "getting away with it" -- Well, guess what: THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT! Yeah, they did and it sucks--but they did.

Please forgive my being so bold, but perhaps the best lesson here doesn't reside in our figuring out how to obtain justice for JFK, but rather understanding "what it means" (that we cannot) about us, about our nation, about preventing it in the future.

I know that sounds somewhat fatalistic, even resigned, but it is what it is.

Bill,

I agree with everything you wrote...almost. Like you, I find it much more implausible to believe that all of Doug's conclusions are false than to believe that at least one of them is true--and one is all it takes.

However, and I actually like this, you seem to have a somewhat--I dunno--old west "shoot 'em up" mentality about parts of the case. That's not a criticism--not at all!

Only problem is...you seem to still be looking to hold someone accountable for the crime....or to otherwise prevent the perpetrators from "getting away with it" -- Well, guess what: THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT! Yeah, they did and it sucks--but they did.

Please forgive my being so bold, but perhaps the best lesson here doesn't reside in our figuring out how to obtain justice for JFK, but rather understanding "what it means" (that we cannot) about us, about our nation, about preventing it in the future.

I know that sounds somewhat fatalistic, even resigned, but it is what it is.

I do not think we will see the type of display of anger issued upon Mussolini ,But there will be anger.Here in the UK the guilty politicians are rarely exposed and are allowed to retire gracefully. The old boys network also functions in America which is probably what got them in this situation initially.Ian

Bill,

I agree with everything you wrote...almost...... -- Well, guess what: THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT! Yeah, they did and it sucks--but they did.

I agree with you also, Bill. Doug Horne was right in everything you say; and Greg is also spot on in that THEY got away with it. THEY sure did and they got away with it a long time ago.

There are lessons to learn and that is a good observation also from Greg.

We now know that a 2nd "Air Force One" is airborne when the actual one is on duty. On November 22, 1963 a second airplane capable of functioning as Air Force One was being used, but was nowhere near the President, in fact this seems intentional in light of the evidence presented here.

Am I to assume that the policy of the shadowing airplane came much later than Kennedy's time?

Picture is from Ron Eckers site who has done some great work on this under discussed matter of the Coup d'état.

http://hobrad.angelfire.com/tokyo.html

post-5012-1272570598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peter McGuire

I guess there really aren't any consequences.

"Only one of those items has to be true for Doug Horne's coup d'etat conclusion to be right, while all of them must be false for him to be wrong, and each one of them has been carefully reviewed by Horne, the Chief Analyst for Military Records of the Assassinations Records Review Board.

What if Doug Horne is right, and the assassination was a coup, and not just an attack on the man by a nut case or the mafia or Cubans?

And if it is indeed the case, and the assassination of the President was a coup, then those who were responsible for the assassination and cover-up also took over the government of the United States, and they are all well known, and should be easy to find for any posse that decides to pursue them."

How about article three of the United States Constitution.

A quick and decisive seizure of governmental power by a strong military or political group. In contrast to a revolution, a coup d'état, or coup, does not involve a mass uprising. The sudden overthrow of a government by a usually small group of persons in or previously in positions of authority.

Both the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections can be seen as coup d'etats

9/11 was a coup d'etat

JFK was definitely a coup d'etat

The Fed bailout could even be considered a coup... if one squints a little....

The unbridaled growth of the National Security State and Mil Ind Complex during the 50's MUST be considered a form of coup

Sadly, "Good" must fight "evil" within the law - with the proper proof and process. A Posse can just go out and lynch the bad guys.

Tell me William, you say "and they're all well known" - I've seen a variety of lists as to who people thought ordered it and carried it out and then covered it up and keeps it covered to this day. I have read many of your posts and articles and am very interested in who is at the top of your list of "well knowns" and how to we convict them?

DJ

and herein lies the root of the evil we are discussing. Dub'ya and gang did it right to our collective faces knowing full well there aren't any consequences other than book tours, speaking engagements, board positions and more wealth. Welcome to America

Bill,

I think there are consequences, but the consequences are for us to face, not the perpetrators. I think that we as individuals and we "as a community of Americans" owe it to ourselves (and to those who come after us) to be aware of what is true--and to not stop talking about it...not for a minute. I remember during the past 6 months or so before Rich DellaRosa died, I commented to him on more than one occasion that he seemed to be growing more cynical--many of us have over the years--but this seemd to go deeper than usual. He seemed to be feeling that "all was lost" in terms of real change occuring. That didn't stop him though it was uncharacteristic. I think we've all felt that at times. IMO: "change" will occur because we will leave our children a legacy of AWARENESS rather than the one we inherited of blind trust. I hope...

• 1 month later...

What if Doug Horne, the chief analyst for military records of the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) is right, and President John F. Kennedy was not only the victim of a conspiracy but a coup d'etat?

What if the chief analyst for military records is right and the official records indicate that there was mass tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice in the murder of the president?

What if Doug Horne is right and the accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald was set up as a patsy and is of little consequence, other than to take the heat off the real assassins and prevent an official investigation, identification and prosecution of those actually responsible for what happened at Dealey Plaza?

What if Doug Horne is right and the there was more than one gunman, a fact that must be suppressed or the constitution would require the legal system to respond officially and to act against those actually responsible for the murder and cover-up?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two tapes and two transcripts of the Air Force One radio communications made during the flight from Dallas to Washington, one an edited version and the other unedited, and indicative of conspiracy and coup?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two ambulances, two caskets and two separate official arrivals at Bethesda Naval Hospital, with two different casket bearers and an honor guard that was faked out by a decoy ambulance?

What if Doug Horne is right and there was surgery to the head before the official autopsy in order to remove bullet fragments and evidence of a frontal entrance wound?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two different brain exams at two different times, examining two different brains, and one not being that of JFK?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were three official autopsy reports, each different in key aspects, all of which would normally require a new, proper forensic autopsy?

What if Doug Horne is right and there were two different Zapruder films brought to the National Photo Interpretation Center (NPIC) and used to enlarge certain frames to create two different sets of briefing boards for two separate briefings?

What if Doug Horne is right and one of those sets of Z-film briefing boards was used to brief the head of the CIA, and the other set was used to brief those actually responsible for what happened at Dealey Plaza and all of the above?

What if Doug Horne is right and the Secret Service, the CIA and the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) illegally destroyed records and evidence of the conspiracy?

Only one of those items has to be true for Doug Horne's coup d'etat conclusion to be right, while all of them must be false for him to be wrong, and each one of them has been carefully reviewed by Horne, the Chief Analyst for Military Records of the Assassinations Records Review Board.

And if it is indeed the case, and the assassination of the President was a coup, then those who were responsible for the assassination and cover-up also took over the government of the United States, and they are all well known, and should be easy to find for any posse that decides to pursue them.

Bill, I think we have to ask a much simpler and less speculative question. How many of those things CAN be proven - by him or anyone else?

Bill, I think we have to ask a much simpler and less speculative question. How many of those things CAN be proven - by him or anyone else?

Hey Robert,

I know there are simpler and less speculative questions, but these are the ones that Doug Horne thought important to address in his book(s) IARRB, and he does address them each, in depth. Acutally none of them really originate with Horne, as David Lifton pointed out to me, and all have a basis in fact and foundation in the official records.

Not interested in just starting a debate, these questions are meant to bring the issues around from answering them to prove conspiracy into the realm of answering them for reasons of national security.

You want to argue the traditional Lone Nut vs. Conspiracy Theorists lines, you go in a circle, so a different approach is necessary, espcially when making a case before Congress, Justice or government officials who don't want to get tangled up in the assassination at all.

BK