The Education Forum

Undiscovered Photographer?

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

I could be wrong, but this woman appears to be filming. I can't figure out who she could be.

photographer.gif

Edited by Duncan MacRae

Duncan,

I believe that to be Rosemary's sister.

Robin gave us a confirmation.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=191276

Thanks Chris.

Duncan,

That’s Linda Willis, and no, she didn’t have a camera. She kept that yellow skirt and donated it to The Sixth Floor Museum years ago.

I think she’s just shading her eyes from the bright sun unless, of course, that’s not Linda. She says she was behind her sister some distance.

Gary Mack

cman1.gif

I beleive i was in error identifying the woman seen in Zapruder, in the blue top as Linda Willis.

Looking at the Bronson frame showing the two sisters standing together, Linda willis does not look to be wearing a blue top ?

her top seems to be a fawn color, similar to Toni Fosters coat

Bronson~0.jpg

The woman in the blue top in Zapruder with her hands up to her eyes, appears to be the same mystery camera woman as seen in Dorman leading Rosemary around the corner.

Duncan,

Thanks Chris.

Duncan,

That’s Linda Willis, and no, she didn’t have a camera. She kept that yellow skirt and donated it to The Sixth Floor Museum years ago.

I think she’s just shading her eyes from the bright sun unless, of course, that’s not Linda. She says she was behind her sister some distance.

Gary Mack

cman1.gif

The sun was in the SOUTH. She is looking NORTH. She could not be shading her eyes from the sun.

Looks to me as if she is holding a camera with two hands.

Jak

Linda is wearing a black head scarf.

Duncan,

Thanks Chris.

Duncan,

Gary Mack

cman1.gif

I beleive i was in error identifying the woman seen in Zapruder, in the blue top as Linda Willis.

Looking at the Bronson frame showing the two sisters standing together, Linda willis does not look to be wearing a blue top ?

her top seems to be a fawn color, similar to Toni Fosters coat

Bronson~0.jpg

The woman in the blue top in Zapruder with her hands up to her eyes, appears to be the same mystery camera woman as seen in Dorman leading Rosemary around the corner.

Duncan.

No, it is not the same woman leading Rosemary Willis in Dorman as is seen in Zapruder with her hands up to her face.

Once again i need to do a backflip, on the woman with her hands up to her face and identify her as Linda Willis.

Anthony Marsh sugested that she may be cupping her hands to her mouth and calling to her sister to come back.

Since Linda wasn't carrying a camera , that seems to make the most sense.

Duncan has found the mystery Dorman camera woman in Zapruder.

Light blue top, dark blue dress.

GIF

bladies.gif

Quote:

It's not the same woman.. I know you are aware of this Robin, Re: The other Forum.

I only mention it for the benefit of other readers here.

Thanks Duncan.

Yes i am aware of it.

Yes, we formulate our theories on your Forum, and then so others may appreciate them and join in, we have to then transpose everything from there to here, creating threads running similtaniously on two Forums at once.

Edited by Robin Unger

Interesting thread Duncan

Its hard to tell but I have to agree with Duncan that her hands are way to high to be yelling at her sister to come back

I will study this with my pictures and films

wisth.jpg

At a later frame the woman has taken her right hand down away from her face and her left hand is still up by her face

She couldnt have had a camera as you can clearly see in this frame I just posted

I still think her hands are to high to be yelling at her sister (If it is Linda Willis) but the more I look at it the more I think that is what she was doing

Duncan,

That is exactly what I thought, a circular motion with her right hand. Were there cameras in use in 1963 that needed to be wound in such a way? Also there is a reflection of sunlight off of her forehead, it seems that it is of a blue or silver shade, not a skin tone, which in my mind could mean e.g. a camera.

I keep wondering whether another Dealey plaza film showing the assassination will pop up one day. I am hoping for one that would answer some questions.

I don't know if i've been staring at the gif too long, and may be seeing something that isn't there, but I'm sure I see the " Linda Willis " right hand making a circular forward motion, like you would do if you were winding up a movie camera.

I'm probably wrong, but keep looking at her right hand motion and tell me what you think.

cman1.gif

I applaud the studies of Chris, Duncan and others. It is what I did for years with comparisons of still frames.

They have the advantage of being able to create animated GIFs, which I didn't (and still don't). Good work!

Only with a looped GIF can things like the circular motion be detected. There are likely many other such

frames that need study on all of the films.

Jack

I applaud the studies of Chris, Duncan and others. It is what I did for years with comparisons of still frames.

They have the advantage of being able to create animated GIFs, which I didn't (and still don't). Good work!

Only with a looped GIF can things like the circular motion be detected. There are likely many other such

Jack

I don't know if i've been staring at the gif too long, and may be seeing something that isn't there, but I'm sure I see the " Linda Willis " right hand making a circular forward motion, like you would do if you were winding up a movie camera.

I'm probably wrong, but keep looking at her right hand motion and tell me what you think.

Well, FWIW I believe she is winding up a movie camera, no question about it.......

Jack

Previous Post by Duncan Macrae

Well, FWIW I believe she is winding up a movie camera, no question about it.......

she might be taking her hand from her mouth after popping a chewie? What about including the frames on the other sides of the action?

after coming out of the dark does she look down on her right hand?