The Education Forum

LAURA BUSH BREAKS SILENCE

I read that article too, Bernice and in it Mrs Bush points out that only the president was bedridden for several days. This would indicate that the poison got to it's intended target, it was just not in a significant amount necessary to get the job done.

HI TERRY I WONDERED ABOUT THEM NOT FINDING OUT RE THIS REMARK..??''Ms. Bush also suggests, apparently for the first time, that she, Mr. Bush, and several members of their staff may have been poisoned during a visit to Germany for a G8 Summit.

They all became mysteriously sick, and the president was bedridden for part of the trip.

The Secret Service investigated the possibility they were poisoned, she writes, but doctors could only conclude that they all contracted a virus.

After noting several high-profile poisonings, she wrote, “we never learned if any other delegations became ill, or if ours, mysteriously, was the only one.IF THERE HAD BEEN I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE INFORMATION...

Edited by Bernice Moore

HI TERRY I WONDERED ABOUT THEM NOT FINDING OUT RE THIS REMARK..??''Ms. Bush also suggests, apparently for the first time, that she, Mr. Bush, and several members of their staff may have been poisoned during a visit to Germany for a G8 Summit.

They all became mysteriously sick, and the president was bedridden for part of the trip.

The Secret Service investigated the possibility they were poisoned, she writes, but doctors could only conclude that they all contracted a virus.

After noting several high-profile poisonings, she wrote, “we never learned if any other delegations became ill, or if ours, mysteriously, was the only one.IF THERE HAD BEEN I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE INFORMATION...

Yushenko, the President of the Ukraine, was poisoned with dioxin. He lived but look what it did to him:

Kathy C

Yushenko.bmp