The Education Forum

Review of Judyth Vary Baker Thread

Lee,

They both likely knew that a photograph could be used to compromise them, especially Lee. For instance, what if someone suspected Lee was an informant and wanted to get information from him? They could have taken a picture (on the pretext of being a friend) and then threatened to send it to Marina.

Dean

I do not believe people having affairs would want their picture taken together.

Depends.

If it's a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" type of affair your belief may be right. If the two people are in love I would say the likelihood of a photograph increases and depends upon the people involved.

I understand that JVB claims she was "in love" with Lee and vice-versa.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends.

If it's a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" type of affair your belief may be right. If the two people are in love I would say the likelihood of a photograph increases and depends upon the people involved.

Good call Lee

Hey Dean do you remember Scott Peterson?

Remember all the pictures of him and Amber Frye when they were having an affair?

I would love to hear what you have to say about that since I answered all your questions for you and you ignored all my answers on the first page of this thread

OK, Lee. I got your point. I would say Oswald was smarter than those who allowed their pictures to be taken. He had more to lose than just his marriage.

Lee,

They both likely knew that a photograph could be used to compromise them, especially Lee. For instance, what if someone suspected Lee was an informant and wanted to get information from him? They could have taken a picture (on the pretext of being a friend) and then threatened to send it to Marina.

Dean

Depends.

That's one of the risks involved in any affair, secret agents included, and if you're saying that there are people out there who have had affairs and not had photographs taken of themselves together I would say that you are wrong.

I would also say that there were quite possibly dozens of people in New Orleans who, not only suspected, but actually KNEW that Lee Oswald was an informant.

Hi Dean Hagerman,

What I got out of your earlier post is that you stopped believing JVB about 5 minutes into a video of her speaking. I find that a little hard to believe. What specifically made you stop believing her?

As for Scott Peterson, I don't think he was very bright. He returned to the place where he had dumped his wife's body. He should have known cameras were on him.

Dean Hartwell

Hey Dean do you remember Scott Peterson?

Remember all the pictures of him and Amber Frye when they were having an affair?

I would love to hear what you have to say about that since I answered all your questions for you and you ignored all my answers on the first page of this thread

What specifically made you stop believing her?

Her outlandish claims

I mean all you have to do Dean is look at the new JVB poll

Not looking like many members believe Judyth at all

And if you think the poll looks bad now just wait a couple days when its say 100 votes for No to 3 votes for Yes

What does that tell you Dean?

Dean,

Perhaps what she says seems outlandish to you. In any case, the poll will not tell us whether she is telling the truth, only the perceptions of those who vote. And perceptions can be wrong.

Here is an example which may have some relevance here:

The Senate voted 87-2 to approve the Tonkin Resolution in 1964. Most Senators believed it was necessary to give power to the President to use force in the Gulf of Tonkin. The votes were based on the perception that North Viet Nam had twice attacked our ships.

Years later, we know that this perception was well-intentioned but wrong. The second attack was concocted by our forces there. Some historians question what happened in the first attack. There was no good reason for the resolution, which started our entanglement in Viet Nam for years.

What specifically made you stop believing her?

Her outlandish claims

I mean all you have to do Dean is look at the new JVB poll

Not looking like many members believe Judyth at all

And if you think the poll looks bad now just wait a couple days when its say 100 votes for No to 3 votes for Yes

What does that tell you Dean?

Wim Dankbaar paid a huge sum of money (a stake) to Bob Vernon for his website. I may be wrong but

if I recall right, JVB was part of the MURDER SOLVED website that Wim paid Bob for. Therefore Wim had

a financial stake in the JVB story, along with Files, Holt and other stuff.

Jack

Hi Jack,

By "stake in the incident," what do you mean? Financial stake, a friendship, a familial relationship?

The reason I ask is because I am trying to determine what evidence would conceivably work for you. If she, a married woman, was having an affair with a married man, it does not seem likely she would tell anyone outside her close friends or family.

If we rule out friends and family, we do not hear from Anna Lewis or JVB's sister.

If we are looking for a photograph to confirm the JVB-Oswald relationship, we are not likely to find it. I do not believe people having affairs would want their picture taken together.

The same problem arises as to the cancer project. If it was a secret project, then it would be no surprise that the participants would not tell others or document it.

Given these limitations, how likely would it be that we could find someone truly independent of any relationship with JVB who could document her affair with Oswald and/or the project?

Dean

Tell me what "independent corroborating evidence" is.....IT IS EVIDENCE BY A SECOND SOURCE WHO HAS NO STAKE IN THE INCIDENT.

Right! There were dozens of people in New Orleans WHO HAD AN INTEREST IN LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

The CIA, the FBI, maybe the mafia, who knows else. If anyone thinks that his every move was not

being watched or controlled and reports written, you know nothing about how these operations are

run. LHO was NOT free to run around uncontrolled in NOLA. His every move was controlled or watched.

If you do not believe this, you believe LHO was a lone nut assassin. How many reports have you seen

that mention JVB. I rest my case.

Jack

Lee,

Dean

Depends.

That's one of the risks involved in any affair, secret agents included, and if you're saying that there are people out there who have had affairs and not had photographs taken of themselves together I would say that you are wrong.

I would also say that there were quite possibly dozens of people in New Orleans who, not only suspected, but actually KNEW that Lee Oswald was an informant.

Wim Dankbaar paid a huge sum of money (a stake) to Bob Vernon for his website. I may be wrong but

if I recall right, JVB was part of the MURDER SOLVED website that Wim paid Bob for. Therefore Wim had

Bob Vernon is a grifter. Called himself Dr. Truth. Wim Dankbaar is a mark.

The only thing they "solved" was Wim's problem of having too much money.

David, I have addressed this question many times during the thread. (1) It humanizes Oswald and makes very implausible that he was a "lone, demented assassin"; (2) it exposes the covert project to develop a bio-weapon to kill people and make it look "natural";

How do you know this bio-weapons project was real?

David, I have addressed this question many times during the thread. (1) It humanizes Oswald and makes very implausible that he was a "lone, demented assassin"; (2) it exposes the covert project to develop a bio-weapon to kill people and make it look "natural"; moreover, (3) it leads back to the mandated inoculation of some 100,000,000 Americans with a polio virus that was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus.

What does polio have to do with Judyth?

Jack,

I think you are saying that Wim Dankbaar has a pecuniary interest and therefore is not reliable.

I am not sure I agree with this assessment but I will try to respect it. I believe that a source's pecuniary interest should be considered by the finders of fact, but the interest should not make their statements ineligible.

The other witnesses I mentioned, Anna Lewis and JVB's sister, to my knowledge, do not have a pecuniary interest. Anyone with other information is free to share it.

Dean

Jack

WHO HAS NO STAKE IN THE INCIDENT.

Hi Jack,

By "stake in the incident," what do you mean? Financial stake, a friendship, a familial relationship?

The reason I ask is because I am trying to determine what evidence would conceivably work for you. If she, a married woman, was having an affair with a married man, it does not seem likely she would tell anyone outside her close friends or family.

If we rule out friends and family, we do not hear from Anna Lewis or JVB's sister.

If we are looking for a photograph to confirm the JVB-Oswald relationship, we are not likely to find it. I do not believe people having affairs would want their picture taken together.

The same problem arises as to the cancer project. If it was a secret project, then it would be no surprise that the participants would not tell others or document it.

Given these limitations, how likely would it be that we could find someone truly independent of any relationship with JVB who could document her affair with Oswald and/or the project?

Dean

Tell me what "independent corroborating evidence" is.....IT IS EVIDENCE BY A SECOND SOURCE

Jack,

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Dean

Right! There were dozens of people in New Orleans WHO HAD AN INTEREST IN LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

The CIA, the FBI, maybe the mafia, who knows else. If anyone thinks that his every move was not

being watched or controlled and reports written, you know nothing about how these operations are

run. LHO was NOT free to run around uncontrolled in NOLA. His every move was controlled or watched.

If you do not believe this, you believe LHO was a lone nut assassin. How many reports have you seen

that mention JVB. I rest my case.

Jack