The Education Forum

help needed ie robert oswald

hi DAVE REALLY THERE ISN'T ALL THAT MUCH REALLY THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT HIM, THERE IS SOME ON THE WEB AND HIS INTERVIEW OTHER THAN THAT AND SUCH AS JACK OR WHOMEVER HAS HIS BOOK ''LEE'' HOPEFULLY THERE MAY BE SOME FURTHER INFO WITHIN.THAT THEY COULD POSSIBLY POST, FOR YOU, .I WILL POST SOME OF WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU, BUT I DO NOT THINK ANY IS IN A PERSONAL NATURE AS I THINK YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR, PERHAPS YOU COULD HAVE A LOOK AT THE MARY FERRELL SITE, NEVER KNOW WHAT IS IN THE MAGAZINE ARTICLES PERHAPS...PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS...B

Post #6

Take a good look at the photo of Harvey and Robert. Notice in another picture Robert is in the same pose without Harvey, with Marina there. Now take a look at Harvey in the picture of the 2 brothers again. We see the right side of Harvey. I know this is going to seem strange, but Harvey has a cut on his forehead that occurred when he was arrested. Notice his eyes are closed. Could Intell have posed Harvey to put into the picture with Robert when Harvey was dead?

But it looks like he still has handcuffs on. This is a fake picture.

Kathy C

KATHY BOTH THOSE PHOTOS SHOWING THE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER ARE COMPS..THAT HAVE BEEN MADE...BY RESEARCHERS TO SHOW A COMPARISON OF THE TWO BROTHERS TOGETHER....B

Edited by Bernice Moore

http://nonblog.typepad.com/the_nonbloggish...rubenstein.html

In 1997, he gave an interview to the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, where he spoke a bit more about his own life.

Robert Oswald was named after his father and grandfather:

The Oswald family tree dated back to colonial times. He'd learned as a child that he was a fifth or sixth cousin of Gen. Robert E. Lee, which explained why he had been named Robert Edward Lee Oswald Jr., and his little brother Lee Harvey Oswald. To change his name would have amounted to a betrayal of his heritage, he believed.

…He grins companionably. By nature, he is affable, soft-spoken, gentle, a chronic laugher, utterly without pretense.

...Two weeks after the assassination, he made himself return to his job as a sales coordinator for a brick company in Denton, 30 miles outside of Dallas. He would neither run nor deny he was an Oswald. Neither he nor his family was guilty of anything, he kept telling those closest to him. A childhood spent in and out of orphanages had prepared him for hard times and steeled his belief in, among other things, his ability to get along with people and survive the worst of circumstances.

...In the summer of 1964, Acme Brick Co. transferred him to Wichita Falls in dusty north Texas -- not to get an Oswald out of the Denton-Dallas area, believes Bob Oswald -- but simply because Wichita Falls needed a sales coordinator. Regardless of the motive, the move placed the family in an area that has largely respected their privacy for more than three decades and let them live as ordinary people unburdened by stigma.

"They'd come to the Little League games back in the early days, and they were very reserved," recalls longtime friend Helen Seyler. "They just quietly tried to be a part of the community. I think people respected them for that. ... The nice thing is, they let you live your life in these parts. People know plenty from personal experience about families having black sheep sometimes. They know you can't hold that against someone."

His father died when he was five:

"I had 51/2 wonderful years with father and I had memories; Lee had zero time, OK?" he says, repeating the figures -- five, zero. "I don't think we'd be having this conversation if father [had lived] and Lee had had him around. ... We all know that lots of people do OK with just one parent, one good loving parent. ... But let's just say we had a situation that was different."

MEET THE SIBLINGS BLOG MAY HAVE SOME INFO LEADING TO ROBERT...B

Edited by Bernice Moore

http://thechickenhawk.com/specialreporttm/...ledkennedy.html

Robert L. Oswald

Veterans’ Day, November 11, 2009

Max Steingrout had the pleasure of speaking by telephone with Robert L. Oswald, older brother of alleged JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

Max thanked Mr. Oswald for taking his call and for his service to our country, mentioning disappointment never having the opportunity to serve himself. ” - Too young for -Nam,” Max lamented.

Max told him that, almost 46 years later, he was sorry for his loss and his burden.

Robert Oswald thanked Max for his kind words.

Max mentioned he had seen him on Dateline in 1996 and wondered, with information that has come out over the past 10 + years “proving a CIA, nefarious or not, cover-up,” did he still believe that one man acted alone?

Robert Oswald said that his beliefs were “on the record” and that he had nothing else to add.

Max thanked him for his time and we sent him a $10 Petco gift certificate (*Scrappy was barking in the background).

Max forgot to ask Mr. Oswald for which belief is he “on the record?”

http://www.famoustexans.com/leeharveyoswald.htm

Both of Oswald's brothers were in the military. John was in the Coast Guard and Robert was in the Marines.

Wow thanks very much for all this useful information Bernice, your a star.

Thanks

Dave

The Oswalds certainly were a military service family. Robert being a Marine inspired Lee

to memorize his brother's USMC handbook, and to try to enlist a year before being of legal age. There may be documents that Lee forged in order to prove he was a year older, though I've never seen them. There was also a recruiter who may have looked the other way when it came to age restrictions in reaching his quota, and Oswald's mother may have even been in on it. Being a Marine meant a lot to Oswald and it began with his brother Robert.

Lee's half-brother John Pic was in the Coast Guard, stationed in New York when his mother and Lee visited and moved in and relocated for awhile.

More significantly perhaps, is the fact that after John Pic left the Coast Guard, he enlisted in the Air Force and was stationed at Lackland AFB for training at the time of the assassination.

BK

http://www.famoustexans.com/leeharveyoswald.htm

Both of Oswald's brothers were in the military. John was in the Coast Guard and Robert was in the Marines.

Wow thanks very much for all this useful information Bernice, your a star.

Thanks

Dave

The Oswalds certainly were a military service family. Robert being a Marine inspired Lee

to memorize his brother's USMC handbook, and to try to enlist a year before being of legal age. There may be documents that Lee forged in order to prove he was a year older, though I've never seen them. There was also a recruiter who may have looked the other way when it came to age restrictions in reaching his quota, and Oswald's mother may have even been in on it. Being a Marine meant a lot to Oswald and it began with his brother Robert.

Lee's half-brother John Pic was in the Coast Guard, stationed in New York when his mother and Lee visited and moved in and relocated for awhile.

More significantly perhaps, is the fact that after John Pic left the Coast Guard, he enlisted in the Air Force and was stationed at Lackland AFB for training at the time of the assassination.

BK

Thanks to everyone

Dave

KATHY BOTH THOSE PHOTOS SHOWING THE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER ARE COMPS..THAT HAVE BEEN MADE...BY RESEARCHERS TO SHOW A COMPARISON OF THE TWO BROTHERS TOGETHER....B

People who have seen this photo have been led to believe LHO was really there in that kitchen. LHO's picture was from when he was under arrest. Notice the handcuffs. This comparison photo leads people to believe that LHO is actually there with Robert.

Kathy C

People who have seen this photo have been led to believe LHO was really there in that kitchen. LHO's picture was from when he was under arrest. Notice the handcuffs. This comparison photo leads people to believe that LHO is actually there with Robert.

Kathy C

When the comps have been posted they are noted as such, if people the whomevers have not paid attention to and have been unable to figure such out that is not the respsonsibility of the analyists, yes that is of lho after he was arrested but as stated compared in a comp with his brother to show that comparison...it is up to each of us individually to stay alert and read and comprehend what the photoanalyists are presenting...whomever made that particular comp and if they fooled the whomevers then they certainly did a bang up job, to fool some who would think lho would be allowed in any kitchen after arrest..would be unrealistic ...i am not positive now who did that comp...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

sometimes it's just too nutty to bother, which i just did :wacko: