The Education Forum

What did other JFK motocades look like?

Are they the only ones who saw thw Limo slow down? Can their witnessing of this also be timestamped?

Thank you Bernice... excellent once again. I have limited time to actually research in my day to day so the links and photos (and simply finding the time to read and post here) has been very gratifying.

I look forward to looking thru your posts and contributing what I can

DJ

YOUR WELCOME DAVID, TO THE INFO, IT PASSES IT ALONG, THEN IN THE FUTURE PERHAPS YOU WILL,TO SOMEONE, EACH HELPING THE NEXT IF WE CAN...TAKE CARE....B

DAVID AFTER ALL THIS TIME, I HAVE FOUND NONE THAT SHOW THE FLATBED OF PHOTOGRAPHERS, ON LIKE AN OFFICIAL VISIT, BUT IN A SMALL TOWNI BELIEVE THAT HE VISITED I FOUND A PHOTO SHOWING PHOTOGS REPORTERS ON A TRUCK OF SORTS IN FRONT OF HIM...THERE MUST BE SOME SHOWING THE WORLD PRESS ETC, ON THE IMPORTANT WORLD TRIP MOTORCADES BUT FOR NOW NOT EVEN FOUND WITHIN LIFE ...IF EVER ANYONE DOES COMES ACROSS ANY PLEASE POST AND SHARE.....BUT FOR NOW THIS IS IT...ROCKFORD ILL...OCT...1960..PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS THXS...TAKE CARE B.. THANK YOU ROCKFORD... :D

Edited by Bernice Moore