The Education Forum

AJ WEBERMAN NEEDS HELP

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS DOCUMENT IS ABOUT. IT SEEMS TO BE DATED 1964 BUT REFERS TO THINGS IN 1967. DID ANGELTON PRE THE MOTHER?

This is indeed interesting. The document makes reference to 69 and 72 as well. Perhaps it was prepared for the HSCA and misfiled under the 4-08-64 cover letter. Which means the 4-08-64 memo is missing...

Hmmm... Did the original memo say something about Priscilla we weren't supposed to know?

Edited by Pat Speer

I have never heard these names mentioned before in relation to the address book nor can I find them in the address book. When I examined the actual book one page had been torn out. I cannot find the FBI Report mentioned in the document please help

In a CIA document dated 23rd August, 1957, Priscilla Johnson McMillan was described as being born in Stockholm, Sweden, on 23rd September 1922. It also stated that during the Second World War she was "utilized by OSO (Office of Special Operations) in 1943 and 1944". John M. Newman has speculated that Johnson was being given a cover story of someone who had a "good security record".

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKjohnsonPR.htm

In a CIA document dated 23rd August, 1957, Priscilla Johnson McMillan was described as being born in Stockholm, Sweden, on 23rd September 1922. It also stated that during the Second World War she was "utilized by OSO (Office of Special Operations) in 1943 and 1944". John M. Newman has speculated that Johnson was being given a cover story of someone who had a "good security record".

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKjohnsonPR.htm

It appears that there is always someone else with the same name, a fact often utilized and intentionally abused by con-artists, thiefs, assassins and intelligence agents.

There are also documents about a WWII OSS partisan fighter named John Martino misfiled with the records on the Mob Martino who was Castro's prisoner.

The two Priscilla Johnsons only confuses this issue, possibly intentionally so.

This document is not a document from 1964, as stated on the cover sheet, but seems to be, as Pat Speer notes, a CIA response to a HSCA or Church/RockCom/Pike request for information regarding subjects who the CIA would have a file on.

This basic response seems to be summaries of the CIA files on the subjects, who may not be related at all but are simply being refered to in the request.

The Office of Security would have been the last stop in the declassification process before being shared or copies handed over to Congressional/Executive Committees, upon their requests.

While we now know a lot about PJM, the other name on the document is really interesting and someone I actually know something about.

Richard Jacobs is mentioned in The Invisible Government (Wise and Ross) as he played a small but critical role in the wrapping up of the Penkovsky affair.

A rookie CIA agent posing as a file clerk at the US Embassy in Moscow, Jacobs was the lowest man on the totem pole and was asked to volunteer to clear a suspicious dead drop that Penkovsky had signaled. But CIA analysists in Washington, working out of the Steuart NPIC building during the Cuban Missile Crisis, noticed a decided drop off in the quality of the papers Penkovsky had delivered, and they suspected Penkovsky was blown and in custody. They were right, and when Jabobs went to pick up the package at the dead drop, behind a radiator in the hall of an apartment building, he was arrested.

Although I think he got off with diplomatic immunity, his CIA career was also blown.

It would be hard for me to believe that Richard Jacobs name and number were in Oswald's notebook, if that's what it says.

That's my take on it,

Bill Kelly

Hey look, I am not interested in PJ. I told her off on the telephone years ago. I said Priscilla the jig is up. She says what jig and threatened to sue me. The document was not prepared for the HSCA. It was prepared for the FBI. Can anyone find the FBI document dated December 30, 1963 that this document is in response to. Can anyone ask Newman about this or put me in touch with him. The info on Penkovsky was good. THESE ARE NEW NAMES and not on the name list with traces. If accurate this is interesting because Davison was also involved in the Penkovsky Operation.

This is Memo for the Files. It is not for the HSCA. The key is finding the FBI report that it was based on. I tried for 2 hours to find it but could not. I saw plenty of references though. This is the craziest document I ever came across and I have been though hundreds of thousands of them.