The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

Lewis...was that a correct quote from you on another forum:

PERHAPS BURTON IS MORE EVIL THAN WE THOUGHT...?

Or did I misread it?

Thanks.

Jack

Its called sarcasm Jack. I realize you probably don't understand it.

It's perfectly understandable why Jack wouldn't think you were being sarcastic... :lol:

Because he doesn't understand it, like I said. Perfectly understandable at his age. My grandparents had trouble with sarcasm too. What's your excuse?

Edit to add: I would like to note that the above is not intended as an ad hominem. Jack IS older, he didn't seem to understand the obvious sarcasm in my post, and I HAVE known older people (most notably my grandparents) who had trouble with sarcasm.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Because he doesn't understand it, like I said. Perfectly understandable at his age. What's your excuse?

Obviously you didn't understand my joke about why Jack wouldn't understand that you were only being sarcastic when you called Burton evil.

What's perfectly understandable at Jack's age? .. The fact that you think he doesn't understand what you and Burton are all about, or the fact that he does?

I don't think Jack has any trouble understanding sarcasm, but obviously you have trouble understanding a joke.

So what's your excuse for being so rude, besides having to have the final say every single time Jack or I post something on this thread.

Or did I misread it?

Thanks.

Jack

It's perfectly understandable why Jack wouldn't think you were being sarcastic... :lol:

Because he doesn't understand it, like I said. Perfectly understandable at his age. My grandparents had trouble with sarcasm too. What's your excuse?

Edit to add: I would like to note that the above is not intended as an ad hominem. Jack IS older, he didn't seem to understand the obvious sarcasm in my post, and I HAVE known older people (most notably my grandparents) who had trouble with sarcasm.

Mention of my age is irrelevant and obviously an ad hom. I am in complete control of all my mental abilities. I wish

I could say the same for my arthritis. I know sarcasm when I see it, and Lewis does not.

Jack

Or did I misread it?

Thanks.

Jack

Mention of my age is irrelevant and obviously an ad hom. I am in complete control of all my mental abilities. I wish

I could say the same for my arthritis. I know sarcasm when I see it, and Lewis does not.

Jack

So is that an attack on a member? Just like you claim Matt's post is?

Jack

So these posts by you must also be ad homs then:

After my message appeared, Burton then posted Duane's message IN AN ATTEMPT TO EMBARRASS ME.

Duane being placed on moderation is proof of Burton's bias toward anyone WHO OPPOSES THE DECEIT OF THE APOLLO PROGRAM. Burton brought his bias against Duane here from the "Unexplained Mysteries" website, where they had clashed before. Burton joined this forum to oppose studies by Jack White being posted here. He worked to gain power as moderator, and immediately found ways to put me, Daman, and

Lemkin on moderation for our Apollo views. Burton is abusing his power and should be removed as moderator for his bias.

As is to be expected, Burton never presents research...only "debunking".

In another thread, Burton admits that he removed alll my postings about Spirit Aerosystems from this thread.

(Which was completely untrue)

Mr. Simkin has emailed me that he had absolutely nothing to do with Burton's harassment of Mr. Daman and the alleged banishment and reinstatement.

(Again, no such harassment)

Burton calls me a xxxx and then blocks me from responding to his silly de-BUNKing photos.

(I never did either)

I read your posting on recruiting provocateurs to join the forum for the specific purpose of attacking White and Daman. You think you have ANY CREDIBILITY HERE? And you continue with every posting

to repeat that I am a xxxx. Dry up and blow away, Burton!

etc

etc

Now that I've seen your quote in context, Matthew, it doesn't appear that you were using sarcasm at all.

"I don't personally think Burton is Dawson or that they even knew each other. If they were the same, why would Burton have been PMing me on the other forum to try to pass info to Dawson? But I could be wrong. Maybe Burton is more evil than any of us know."

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4948&page=22

No wonder Jack was "confused".. :lol:

Or did I misread it?

Thanks.

Jack

Jack

I don't buy it Jack. If you know sarcasm when you see it then why ask about my post? The only other reason is so you could post an attack on a member here without it being attributed to you as it was just a quote. So which is it? Did you not get that it was sarcasm or did you just want to post an attack?

I never said you weren't in complete control of all your mental abilities. From my experience, the understanding of sarcasm seems to be a generational characteristic.

Duane, you are on moderation because you were unable to remain civil when debating with people. If no-one is around to review your posts within 30 minutes of your posting them, then that is a consequence of being on moderation. Perhaps you might think about that.

Duane, you are on moderation because you were unable to remain civil when debating with people. If no-one is around to review your posts within 30 minutes of your posting them, then that is a consequence of being on moderation. Perhaps you might think about that.

I have no idea why you decided to post some of my moderated posts immediately, but waited until now to post the others, but I assume you have your reasons .. Reasons that usually involve some kind of game, since that's what you do best here.

I took you up on your invitation to return to this forum without being on moderation, just to see exactly how long that would last.. I believe I posted here unmoderated for about two weeks, before you managed to find an excuse to place me on moderation again.. Many other members of this forum are "uncivil", yet they continue to post without being moderated.. So I suspect your reasons for placing me on moderation again have more to do with my opinions about Apollo and less to do with my being "uncivil".

I have no idea why you decided to post some of my moderated posts immediately, but waited until now to post the others, but I assume you have your reasons .. Reasons that usually involve some kind of game, since that's what you do best here.

That's because I'm not here all the time. The first thing I do when I log on to the Forum is check for posts awaiting release and review them. Sometimes moderators will consult with one another regarding posts. You still don't seem to understand that we are not here to jump at your beck and call. If it takes days for your post to be released, then perhaps you should have thought about that before behaving in a way that got you put on moderation.

I took you up on your invitation to return to this forum without being on moderation, just to see exactly how long that would last.. I believe I posted here unmoderated for about two weeks, before you managed to find an excuse to place me on moderation again.. Many other members of this forum are "uncivil", yet they continue to post without being moderated.. So I suspect your reasons for placing me on moderation again have more to do with my opinions about Apollo and less to do with my being "uncivil".

You are on moderation again because you continually break the Forum rules. This was not a unilateral decision. Besides, if I wanted to "silence" you, why didn't I just get you banned? The reason is that your own actions are the reason you are on moderation, and I want you to be able to post. You and others do more to damage the credibility of the hoax believers than anything I could do!

I just spent almost a week in Dallas with my wife, Julie. We visited Jack and his lovely wife, Sue, for a day while we were there. I can assure you all that it is quite evident that such idiotic ad hominem attacks reveal more about those who launch the attack than they reveal about the one who is attacked.

A good friend of mine, Steve Symonds, is a retired meteorologist. In 2007 he wrote an article about "chemtrails" which is worth posting here. Used with permission of the author:

One of the great things about being retired is that one has time to wander leisurely round the golf course encouraging the ball with numerous whacks to drop into the hole. While waiting for fellow ball abusers to play, one can watch the day unfold and the clouds develop and vanish in the sky. My golf course lies under the flightpath between Sydney and Brisbane and it is not uncommon to see a dozen or more condensation trails or contrails across the sky from north to south.

The older ones are moved east by the strong westerly winds resulting in parallel lines. It is a delight to watch them and think of the people cooped up in an aluminium tube while I attempt to get the ball onto the green with a blow from my 8 iron. Contrails are very much a feature of living under flightpaths. Canberra residents know all about them as the dozens of flights between Sydney and Melbourne each day leave their mark. Melbourne people don't see them very often. There are plenty of planes flying into and out of Melbourne but very few flying over so there are few contrails. If they want to see contrails, all Melburnians have to do is drive up the road a bit.

So what are contrails? Before I get onto that, let me tell you what some people think they are. They are chemtrails. They are trails of chemicals being sprayed out behind military aircraft, strange white planes and some commercial aircraft. This has been going on since 1998 or 1999 but some claim to have evidence going back to the 1960s. The chemtrails are, supposedly, different from contrails. They are longer lasting; they spread out into dripping feathers and mare's tails, sometimes into complete sheets of cirriform cloud; they are laid down in parallel lines, X shapes, square blocks and cross hatches.

Chemtrails

There is some basis to the chemtrail conspiracy theories — aeroplanes do drop stuff into the air. For a start, aircraft exhaust gases contain all the usual stuff as well as droplets of oil and minute pieces of metal worn from the moving parts of the engines. Aircraft are involved in crop spraying, fire fighting and cloud seeding. Some aircraft dump fuel before landings in emergencies and some have been known to empty the aircraft toilets although this is not a common practice. The 1960s James Bond film Goldfinger had poison being spread from the air. The mechanism to do it exists so what is being done — supposedly?

Chemtrails first came to the notice of the world through radio programs hosted by Art Bell and Jeff Rense with journalist Will Thomas, who was the first to report on them. Another chemtrail investigator, Clifford Carnicom, has analysed air samples taken at ground level under chemtrails.

He claims to have found airborne barium, calcium and magnesium, and microscopic fibres in areas supposedly exposed to chemtrails. 1

Chemtrails have some support from the US Government in that The Space Preservation Act forbids them. The Act is not law but has been introduced four times. It has, alas, failed to make it out of Committee on each occasion.

Speculation — mild to ga-ga

Many people think we are being subject to mass vaccinations to protect us from bioweapons. The mass immunisation of the military against anthrax supported that idea. Not everyone drinks the local water so adding vaccines to the water supply is not an option, but everyone breathes the air. There are many reports of people becoming ill after "spray days". This is argued as a reaction to the vaccine in the same way that some people suffer from side effects of more normally administered vaccines. The next level of paranoia involves weather modification:

Edward Teller's [inventor of the hydrogen bomb] proposal to reduce global warming to the US involves spraying minute aluminum particles to deflect the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays but still allow the Earth's heat to rise through them. This seems to be supported by rainwater tests after heavy spraying in Espanola, Canada, which contained seven times the allowable limit of aluminum. In this instance, the areas with the least ultraviolet protection, as in the Southwest, would be the heaviest sprayed. Most often, this does not seem to be the case. 2

This even occurs in Australia:

We had a wonderful storm coming, I did not see it, but I told my wife in advance that it must be coming, as dozens of planes turned our blue sky to total dirty skies for 2 days in a row, without one bit of blue sky! Sure enough, the storm came yesterday, but without a drop of rain!!! Same story for at least 4 years!!! Almost every time that we are expecting a good rain they come and spray the skies about 2 days in advance, and we get instead just a few drops, if any. And all our corrupt scientists are afraid to talk about chemtrails! 3

Chemtrails have been blamed for droughts. It is because of them, not El Niño, that Australia has had such a bad drought recently.

We have drought in Australia since they started the chemtrail spraying about 4 years ago, and now they have the audacity to blame it on El Niño! 4

Obviously there were causes other than chemtrails for previous droughts such as the terrible one at the time of Federation. Perhaps the politicians caused that one.

The sky's the limit

The powders being sprayed in grids and canopies, according to another idea, are ionizing the air, poisoning the people, dehydrating the land and drying up water resources. This is being controlled by Monsanto (who else?) so that once these conductive materials have covered everything, only genetically modified crops will grow. This is being augmented by the distribution of mobile phone towers which control the electrically charged people.

Electro-sensitivity is being created so that the populace will respond in a predictable way to various forms of broadcast energy being used for control and coercion. There are also implants being used on a broad scale, in places such as veterans' hospitals, and dental labs, and these are used also for coercion, and act as tracking devices too. Finally, the two Bush gulf wars were nothing but testing fields for biotech infections that react to electronic broadcast fields. 5

What most Americans don't realize is that the upper echelons of the United States government is no longer a government 'of, by, and for the people'… The United States government—as with all other major governments of the world— is under the total domination and control of the Illuminati [architects of the so-called New World Order]. The Illuminati's plan to reduce the global population by 4 billion people before the year 2050 was laid out in the Global 2000 report assembled by the Carter administration in the late 70's. It should be obvious that in order to REDUCE the world's population from its present size of six billion down to 2 billion (even over a fifty year span) would require that the majority of people now living would have to be exterminated in some way. 6

So the chemtrails are there to exterminate us and it is all the fault of the Illuminati but never fear, there are things we can do.

We also know that informed citizens can take precautions to offset the effects of CT spraying by limiting time outdoors on spray days and by building their immune systems with vitamins, herbs, Colloidal Silver and other therapies. 2

The Colloidal Silver remedy is supported by others —

At the very least, take colloidal silver on a regular basis. Even if you did nothing else to improve your immunity (and you should), colloidal silver will substantially increase your germ fighting capabilities since no bug, even a bioengineered one, can develop a resistance to its germicidal action. 7

That certainly sounds good but if you really want to get going you should look up the Sylphs and how they are helping us.

The proliferation of chembusters around the country led to another dramatic development in early 2004 — legions of huge air elemental beings called "Sylphs" by ancient Greeks made their presence known by assuming cloud shapes that often look like wispy winged angels or animal forms. 8

Sylphs eat chemtrails and turn aluminium and the other nasties into air and water. They originate on comets and on Jupiter and Saturn.

There have been a number of photographs of a very large sylph totally enveloping Mount Shasta, Mauna Kea and Mount Fuji. 9

Their activities can be boosted by orgone energy.

We are talking about nothing less than the demise of the chemtrail spraying operations! Chemtrails cannot exist in the presence of these giant air elementals and they are being destroyed as rapidly as they are being sprayed out of spew planes. You must read these articles and see the photographic evidence for yourself. All of the information posted below is interesting and informative, but it is now HISTORY. We are winning the battle against chemtrails and defeating the satanic traitors at their own game. Spread the word: DEPLOY ORGONE GENERATORS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD and you too will be free of chemtrail laden skies! 8

We are now well away with the pixies and it gets worse but I'll leave the delights of such things as communication channels for submarine warfare for you to discover. Just Google "Chemtrails".

Now consider some science

So, what is it all about? I asked the question earlier 'What are contrails?' It's about time we considered some science. In the 1930s aviation was pushing its limits with planes flying faster and higher. As they started flying above 20,000 ft it was noticed that many of them left a white trail behind. These condensation trails were investigated and it was learned that they could be forecast. This was very useful during WWII. When bombers were on a high level mission, they would climb to the layer where they started leaving contrails and would then drop just below the layer. This meant that any fighters attacking from above would be easier to see as they would be leaving contrails.

Water vapour in the air changes its phase constantly; it condenses into water droplets and the water droplets evaporate. When the rate of evaporation exceeds the rate of condensation, the air is clear and dry; when the rate of condensation exceeds the rate of evaporation, cloud forms. The rate of evaporation is related to the temperature; as the temperature falls so the rate of evaporation decreases. Eventually a temperature is reached where the two rates are exactly the same. This is called the dewpoint and at this temperature we have 100% relative humidity and the air is said to be saturated.

A sudden drop in pressure can also increase the rate of condensation and lower the temperature. Wingtips of aircraft create vortices and it is often possible to see streams of cloud coming from the wingtip. This is particularly noticeable on showery days when the plane is coming in to land. These trails forming in the vortices are one form of contrail but they are very short lived. The contrails we are talking about are not caused by the vortices from wingtips but by the engines themselves. One of the by-products of burning petrol or kerosene is water vapour. Aeroplane engines pump huge quantities into the air behind the plane. The air is very cold and the temperature of the exhaust quickly drops below the dewpoint. This causes the water vapour to condense or, at those altitudes, freeze, and leave a trail behind the plane. If the air is dry, the water droplets or ice crystals quickly evaporate and the contrail is short lived. If the air is very moist, the contrail will take longer to evaporate.

Before water vapour will condense into water droplets or freeze into ice crystals, it must have something onto which it can condense. These are called condensation or freezing nuclei and can be minute particles of dust or salt. Cloud seeding introduces freezing nuclei into the tops of clouds to encourage water droplets to freeze. Sometimes, the air is very clean and there are very few nuclei onto which the water vapour can condense or freeze. The air becomes supersaturated. Enter one aeroplane with big engines pumping out billions of particles in the exhaust gases — instant condensation nuclei and instant cloud.

It is these contrails that spread out and can take over the sky. It is these that last a very long time and often form feathers and mare's tails. We have been seeing them since the first high level flights seventy years ago. They are nothing new. The contrails before the chemtrail hypothesis started in the 1990s were exactly the same as the contrails afterwards.

The winds at the levels jet aircraft fly are very strong. Winds in excess of 200 knots have been recorded in jet streams at those altitudes. This means that anything pumped into the air is going to fall to Earth (if it ever does) a very long way from where it was released. This would be a very inefficient way of poisoning or vaccinating anyone. It also means that air samples taken under supposed chemtrails would have no relationship with the trails thousands of metres above the sample point.

So what of the observed patterns of trails — the parallel lines and cross hatchings? The parallel lines I see from my golf course — lots of planes flying the same route a few minutes apart with the winds pushing the trails out of the way of the next one. In Australia there are not too many air routes that cross each other but there are plenty that do in the USA. If conditions are conducive to contrails then east-west and north south trails will appear and create lovely cross patterns. I could, of course, be wrong and the Governments of the world are bowing to pressure from the Illuminati to decrease the population.

I'll get my orgone generator out and point it at the sky to encourage the Sylphs to eat the chemtrails while I take my colloidal silver. I wonder if it will improve my handicap?

Notes

1. Chemtrail Theory. Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_theory

2. Chemtrails — Frequently Asked Questions

www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

3. Australian Chemtrails and Corrupt Scientific Community

www.rense.com/general52/corpt.htm

4. ibid

5. Your Life as a Human Test Subject — Chemtrails

www.rense.com/general53/yourlifeasahuman.htm

6. Introductory Overview of Chemtrails

educate-yourself.org/ct/#intro

7. ibid

8. Chemtrails

educate-yourself.org/ct/

9. Sylphs Transmute Chemtrails

educateyourself.org/zsl/sylphstransmutechemtrails06jun04.sht

I just spent almost a week in Dallas with my wife, Julie. We visited Jack and his lovely wife, Sue, for a day while we were there. I can assure you all that it is quite evident that such idiotic ad hominem attacks reveal more about those who launch the attack than they reveal about the one who is attacked.

Perhaps if White would act in a different fashion in regards to his work ( a trait you could improve on as well) then perhaps he would be treated in a different manner. As it stands he reaps what he sows.

The fact that certain people attempt to protect those who spew misinforamtion speaks volumes.

{edit by Craig Lamson. This post was modified by the mods (and no mention of this was made) prior to its approval and release. This is NOT the original post I made.)

Edited by Craig Lamson

Today I had a lady visitor from a local university visiting for over three hours working on a history project.

When we went out to her car about 5:15, I noticed NINE CHEMTRAILS being laid simultaneously...forming

big Xs and zigzags in the sky. I pointed them out to my visitor, and she stared upward and exclaimed

WHAT ARE THOSE? WHAT IS GOING ON? I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT! We stood there a

couple of minutes and counted the separate trails being laid simultaneously. We counted 9 planes in

the same area simultaneously. It was the most I had ever seen. LOOK AT THAT ONE, she exclaimed,

as the setting sun glinted off of a giant silver plane* going southeast...it is huge! We had a basis for

comparing, as a giant 757 was in a takeoff pattern from DFW, probably about 2000 feet. The sunlit

plane was about 3 times as high. I explained to her that they were CHEMTRAILS, and she said she

would Google Chemtrails and read up on them. Coincidentally, at that time we were talking about

CONTRAILS, and I said...LOOK IN THE WEST...THERE IS A CONTRAIL. It was engine exhaust from

a plane about the same altitude. After she left, I went in for my camera, but by the time I got

back out, the 9 chemtrails had become cirrus clouds, so I did not get any photos...but if they return

tomorrow, I will.

Jack

*We could see the chemplane clearly enough to see that it was not an airliner, but seemed

to be an unmarked silver military aircraft.

Edited by Jack White