The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

There were no chemtrails over Fort Worth today.
Notice how chemtrails SPREAD OUT to form high clouds.

Is that your answer to the direct question you were asked multiple times? How does that reconcile with the FACT that contrails can do the SAME THING given the right conditions? That they have been observed to do so for well over 70 years? Even regular clouds can do the same thing. How do you think clouds are formed?

I would also note that cirrus clouds are visible in the same picture and not part of any trail, con or mythical "chem". The conditions that cirrus clouds form and thrive in are often the same that persistent contrails (what some people call "chemtrails") form, persist and even grow in.

It is 3:30 pm in FW TX, and bright blue sky with no chemtrails so far today.

Chemtrails are sometimes quite low and assume peculiar shapes.

Wind can do funny things to clouds. How do you know how high they are? There is nothing to compare them to. Are you aware it is nearly impossible to judge the height of something in the air from the ground with the naked eye?

And? So what? Are you expecting to see these mythical trails everyday?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Today it was cloudy all day till about an hour before sunset. I went out about 7 pm as the clouds cleared.

There were six big chemtrails directly over my house. Four made big right angle + signs. One was a long

straight line from horizon to horizon. The sixth was a long straight line which in the northwest made

an abrupt sharp 45-degree change of course. That is my diary entry for June 9. I should have gone inside

to get my camera, but I was busy.

Jack

Today it was cloudy all day till about an hour before sunset. I went out about 7 pm as the clouds cleared.

There were six big chemtrails directly over my house. Four made big right angle + signs. One was a long

straight line from horizon to horizon. The sixth was a long straight line which in the northwest made

an abrupt sharp 45-degree change of course. That is my diary entry for June 9. I should have gone inside

to get my camera, but I was busy.

Jack

Sounds normal for traffic that passes overhead and crosses. How do you KNOW they were "chemtrails" and not persistent contrails?

No chemtrails today.

Jack

Whoop de freakin do. You didn't see your contrails that you have no proof of being anything but. What's your point?

Or contrails, since they look exactly the same. Anyone ever take a sample directly from a trail yet to prove once and for all if it has chemicals in it? Its been promised by "chemtrail" proponents for nearly 10 years now with no results. Some even collected money to fund it then disappeared. I know if I saw that samples had been collected from within a trail, handled with a proper chain of custody and tested at various labs and they actually found something I would soon become one of their biggest supporters. But it never seems to be forthcoming. Maybe they did the collection and didn't like what they didn't find?