The Education Forum

Jack White Apollo thread.

I don't appreciate the condescending attitude, Craig. I do appreciate the examples offered by others here--especially Dave Greer's pictures taken in the snow. The railroad tracks, however, were of no help.

Wow you write that after this:

ROFLMFAO!!! You are hysterically funny, Craig! I had no idea you had such a capacity for humor. Thanks so much for the levity. It is true that your example lacks intellectual honesty and you know it.

Pot meet Kettle.

I quite patiently explained to you why your "common sense" was not correct, offered you a solid example of how things worked and gave you the means to test it yourself. Heck all you have to do is walk out your door and view a road or sidewalk to see the principle action.

I even went so far as to furnish you with a photograph to illustrate the point.

In return I get your remark, made in complete ignorance of the subject matter, that my post lacked intellectual honesty.

Quite frankly Greg, you current complaint rings a bit hollow.

Edited by Craig Lamson

I don't appreciate the condescending attitude, Craig. I do appreciate the examples offered by others here--especially Dave Greer's pictures taken in the snow. The railroad tracks, however, were of no help.

Wow you write that after this:

ROFLMFAO!!! You are hysterically funny, Craig! I had no idea you had such a capacity for humor. Thanks so much for the levity. It is true that your example lacks intellectual honesty and you know it.

Pot meet Kettle.

I quite patiently explained to you why your "common sense" was not correct, offered you a solid example of how things worked and gave you the means to test it yourself. Heck all you have to do is walk aout your door and view a road or sidewalk to see the principle action.

I even went so far as to furnish you with a photograph to illustrate the point.

In return I get your remark, made in complete ignorance of the subject matter, that my post lacked intellectual honesty.

Quite frankly Greg, you current complaint rings a bit hollow.

Look Craig, you may be correct about the shadows. I will do my own observations and report my findings. If I was in error I will admit it. I have nothing to defend here. You and I have gone "round and round" years ago--and it wasn't pleasant for either of us. Perhaps we can get to a more constructive place this time. I hope so.

Look Craig, you may be correct about the shadows. I will do my own observations and report my findings. If I was in error I will admit it. I have nothing to defend here. You and I have gone "round and round" years ago--and it wasn't pleasant for either of us. Perhaps we can get to a more constructive place this time. I hope so.

Thats what I attemped, you however did not seem to like it. Fine... I can deal with that. BTW, don't know about you but I found our past exchanges very entertaining. To each his own.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Back to the subject at hand, Whites claims about offset shadows.

White made the claim he will discuss any of his studies here provided he is not "personally attacked".

There have been multiple posts on the subject all void of personal attacks and yet White has not responded. He was even asked directly if he was now ready to declare his study false. No answer.

Will you be discussing this Jack?

Edited by Craig Lamson

I'm still waiting to see if Jack can defend his claims.

Greg,

Please do check out Jack's claims because I think you'll find that they do not stand up to scrutiny. Please let us know the results. Thanks!

Greg,

Please do check out Jack's claims because I think you'll find that they do not stand up to scrutiny. Please let us know the results. Thanks!

Evan,

Before I check out Jack's claims, I have to find time to check out my own! I have done some preliminary checking, but the conditions weren't adequate to make a final call. Stand-by...

• 2 weeks later...

Greg,

Evan,

Before I check out Jack's claims, I have to find time to check out my own! I have done some preliminary checking, but the conditions weren't adequate to make a final call. Stand-by...

It's been 12 days, are we to beileve that there has not been a sunny day in San Diego since the 11th?

Back to the subject at hand, Whites claims about offset shadows.

White made the claim he will discuss any of his studies here provided he is not "personally attacked".

There have been multiple posts on the subject all void of personal attacks and yet White has not responded. He was even asked directly if he was now ready to declare his study false. No answer.

Will you be discussing this Jack?

15 days and still no answer from Jack. Will you be responding Jack?

• 2 weeks later...

I have no Apollo thread. I request that the moderators change the name of this thread to...

LAMSON APOLLO THREAD. I am not interested in ANYTHING Lamson or Burton have to say

on this subject.

Jack

Really? you said in another thread you would be willing to discuss any of your studies as long as the comments on the study contained no insults.

I've followed your request to the letter.

Are you now telling us you did not tell the truth on the other thread?

Or will you be discussing the study listeed at the top of this thread as you claimed you were willing to do?

Which will it be Mr. White?

I have no Apollo thread. I request that the moderators change the name of this thread to...

LAMSON APOLLO THREAD. I am not interested in ANYTHING Lamson or Burton have to say

on this subject.

Jack

Of course not he is unable to refute their debunkings of his crap.