The Education Forum

Jack White Apollo thread.

I'm still waiting to see if Jack can defend his claims.

Greg,

Please do check out Jack's claims because I think you'll find that they do not stand up to scrutiny. Please let us know the results. Thanks!

Evan,

Before I check out Jack's claims, I have to find time to check out my own! I have done some preliminary checking, but the conditions weren't adequate to make a final call. Stand-by...

It's been 12 days, are we to beileve that there has not been a sunny day in San Diego since the 11th?

Well, there certainly have been many sunny days here, Craig! Thanks for noting our fine city's most notably popular feature. However, I've been in Australia for the past two weeks visiting my daughter, her husband, and my brand new granddaughter. I literally flew back to the States this morning. Sorry, but this topic just wasn't at the top of my list of priorities.

Now, having said all that, I concede my error. However, please understand that it was my error, not Jack's. I wasn't agreeing with, nor was I defending, something he asserted. I made a legitimate observation, but drew an erroneous conclusion.

I spent a couple of days with John Costella while I was down there, too. He quite easily showed me my error.

Greg,

Please do check out Jack's claims because I think you'll find that they do not stand up to scrutiny. Please let us know the results. Thanks!

Evan,

Before I check out Jack's claims, I have to find time to check out my own! I have done some preliminary checking, but the conditions weren't adequate to make a final call. Stand-by...

It's been 12 days, are we to beileve that there has not been a sunny day in San Diego since the 11th?

Well, there certainly have been many sunny days here, Craig! Thanks for noting our fine city's most notably popular feature. However, I've been in Australia for the past two weeks visiting my daughter, her husband, and my brand new granddaughter. I literally flew back to the States this morning. Sorry, but this topic just wasn't at the top of my list of priorities.

Now, having said all that, I concede my error. However, please understand that it was my error, not Jack's. I wasn't agreeing with, nor was I defending, something he asserted. I made a legitimate observation, but drew an erroneous conclusion.

I spent a couple of days with John Costella while I was down there, too. He quite easily showed me my error.

Amazing Burnham can't count any better than he can see shadows. 34 days now equals two weeks.

So now that you have a better understanding of how shadows work. perhaps you can offer your conclusion of Jacks works that starts this thread.

Unless you want to highjack it again in another failed attempt to deflect from Jacks utter failure.

And I would check Costella's work. He has a nasty habit of screwing up the simplest things.

Greg,

Evan,

Amazing Burnham can't count any better than he can see shadows. 34 days now equals two weeks.

So now that you have a better understanding of how shadows work. perhaps you can offer your conclusion of Jacks works that starts this thread.

Unless you want to highjack it again in another failed attempt to deflect from Jacks utter failure.

And I would check Costella's work. He has a nasty habit of screwing up the simplest things.

Listen carefully. I am attempting to be cordial. I am hopeful that debate with those with whom I disagree will render enhanced knowledge for both sides.

However, am I to understand that you could be such a poor judge of character that you might mistake me for someone who would continue to engage with a person whose goal appears to be to publically display their attraction to mental self abuse to the exclusion of all else?

No monk, YOU listen carefully. I'm well aware of who you are and how you operate. Cordial? Sure. It's quite clear you are just another in a very long line of Jack White suckups and "protectors". I've got your number quite along time ago.

Edited by Craig Lamson

No monk, YOU listen carefully. I'm well aware of who you are and how you operate. Cordial? Sure. It's quite clear you are just another in a very long line of Jack White suckups and "protectors". I've got your number quite along time ago.

Then I suppose you do have a very clear understanding. A word to the wise.

You call people names with whom you disagree; you even attack those who are friends of those with whom you disagree. There are plenty of topics that Jack and I have found ourselves at odds. However, one of the reasons that I call him "friend" is because he has treated me with respect even when we disagree--sometimes BECAUSE we disagree. Sheesh, why am I even talking to you...

Sheesh, why am I even talking to you...

Good question....Maybe you would be better served by not injecting yourself in areas a where you have no competence.

I have many civil disagreemnts with FRIENDS on the other side. I have NO tolerance however for folks like you. Remember I DO have your number...from a long time ago.

Edited by Craig Lamson