The Education Forum

Frank Sturgis Interview with Bill O'Reilly

Guest Duncan MacRae

Can we rule out the thought that the utility of the DPD Oswald as patsy* was that not only had he been sheep-dipped as a Castroite, but that there was a deep-cover identity to be exposed if a two-hemisphere war was wanted?

Can we rule out the idea that the theater arrest was an actual escape rendezvous pre-empted by another group that controlled DPD, a group with perhaps a different relation to the assassination than we suppose?

Is it possible that some of the antipathy Americans felt upon seeing photos and film of "Oswald" was an aversion to eastern looks and perceived foreign mannerisms? Did he seem, uncomfortably, to be even more of an "enemy within" than eventually was vouched for?** Are there deeper reasons for that Mona Lisa smirk, beyond his US intel connections?

Was he JFK's enemy? It's useful to consider a KGB Oswald in relation to Richard C. Nagell's perceptions of Oswald in the Dick Russell's book, and in relation to any evidence of "Oswald" warning the FBI or other intel org in advance of Dallas.

*Patsy is still the word, despite Sturgis's statement that KGB was on the knoll.

**Is typological examination part of the consideration of the photographic record?

Edited by David Andrews

Can we rule out the thought that the utility of the DPD Oswald as patsy* was that not only had he been sheep-dipped as a Castroite, but that there was a deep-cover identity to be exposed if a two-hemisphere war was wanted?

Can we rule out the idea that the theater arrest was an actual escape rendezvous pre-empted by another group that controlled DPD, a group with perhaps a different relation to the assassination than we suppose?

Is it possible that some of the antipathy Americans felt upon seeing photos and film of "Oswald" was an aversion to eastern looks and perceived foreign mannerisms? Did he seem, uncomfortably, to be even more of an "enemy within" than eventually was vouched for?** Are there deeper reasons for that Mona Lisa smirk, beyond his US intel connections?

Was he JFK's enemy? It's useful to consider a KGB Oswald in relation to Richard C. Nagell's perceptions of Oswald in the Dick Russell's book, and in relation to any evidence of "Oswald" warning the FBI or other intel org in advance of Dallas.

*Patsy is still the word, despite Liddy's statement that KGB was on the knoll.

**Is typological examination part of the consideration of the photographic record?

I watched the interview with Frank Sturgis. Wasn't he in Dealey Plaza that day? He claims that the man killed by Ruby was a Russian lookalike and that when Ruby killed him, they switched his body with the real Oswald's. So in other words, they also killed the real Oswald.

I've seen autopsy photos of Oswald and Funeral Home photos. The man in the coffin, when viewed from a different angle, had a black eye, which they tried to disguise. So Rich D. proved to me that the man in the coffin was the man killed by Ruby.

Now there's a body switch? The man in Oswald's grave is the real LHO and that's why the mother and the brother were really crying. Their son and brother was truly dead.

I agree that Ruby killed a Russian agent. He never looked to me like an American, or spoke like one.

I may be getting Frank Sturgis confused. Was he the first tramp? Was he the man who killed his parents in another state? Or was he on Houston St.? I will google him. He said that Castro, the KGB and American Intelligence killed Kennedy. And that Johnson and Hoover were very much afraid this would lead to a nuclear war if the public found out. (Can you picture Johnson telling Kennedy's Joint Chiefs of Staff not to go after Cuba? Kennedy was so afraid of them, he thought they would send a nuclear missile without telling him first.) So, according to Sturgis, they used Oswald to pacify the nation.

Does anyone know how the real LHO died? And where did Russian Oswald's body go? I just wanted to know more about this and was surprised that no one seemed to be interested.

Well, this will bring it to the top.

Kathy C

*Patsy is still the word, despite Liddy's statement that KGB was on the knoll.

I watched the interview with Frank Sturgis. Wasn't he in Dealey Plaza that day? He claims that the man killed by Ruby was a Russian lookalike and that when Ruby killed him, they switched his body with the real Oswald's. So in other words, they also killed the real Oswald.

I've seen autopsy photos of Oswald and Funeral Home photos. The man in the coffin, when viewed from a different angle, had a black eye, which they tried to disguise. So Rich D. proved to me that the man in the coffin was the man killed by Ruby.

Now there's a body switch? The man in Oswald's grave is the real LHO and that's why the mother and the brother were really crying. Their son and brother was truly dead.

I agree that Ruby killed a Russian agent. He never looked to me like an American, or spoke like one.

I may be getting Frank Sturgis confused. Was he the first tramp? Was he the man who killed his parents in another state? Or was he on Houston St.? I will google him. He said that Castro, the KGB and American Intelligence killed Kennedy. And that Johnson and Hoover were very much afraid this would lead to a nuclear war if the public found out. (Can you picture Johnson telling Kennedy's Joint Chiefs of Staff not to go after Cuba? Kennedy was so afraid of them, he thought they would send a nuclear missile without telling him first.) So, according to Sturgis, they used Oswald to pacify the nation.

Does anyone know how the real LHO died? And where did Russian Oswald's body go? I just wanted to know more about this and was surprised that no one seemed to be interested.

Well, this will bring it to the top.

Kathy C

I found the following on this forum:

"In 1956 Sturgis moved to Cuba. He also spent time in Mexico, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama and Honduras. In 1958 he made contact with the Central Intelligence Agency at the US Consulate in Santiago. Over the next few years he worked as an undercover agent for the agency. His control officer was Sam Jenis."

Does anyone recall the Cuban guard present when John Lennon was killed? Wasn't his real name San Jenis, aka, Jose Perdomo?

Kathy C

I don't believe the KGB killed JFK. But could "Oswald" be KGB? That might be the limit of the limited hangout in Sturgis's interview. (I wrote "Liddy" above, and corrected it.)

Could some of the KGB guys that Richard Case Nagell knew have not wanted "Oswald" set up as either an assassin or a fall guy while playing on both sides of the fence? It's always worth looking at Nagell. He evaded and obfuscated, but I doubt he lied.

Why the evidence of Oswald grave tampering after the 1960s? I doubt the real LHO was killed along with any false one.

Edited by David Andrews

So let me get this straight and John Judge has an interesting story (if anything) connected to this. The B&W Footage we have of "Oswald" being transferred, the "I didn't shoot anybody sir", "I'm just a patsy!", etc, etc. That person is not Lee Harvey Oswald? (the person who was at Atsuki, grew up in La.?) I definitely feel as though this could be used as almost a diversionary issue, but I suppose the truth should always be sought out no matter the avenue.

Also, love the video, Sturgis is/was endorsing his handlers' lines lol. There could be tidbits of info but ultimately way to go Frank......

Edited by B. A. Copeland

I've never believed Sturgis was a tramp, it simply does not look like him.

I'm sure it's not Sturgis, but that it is whom most people think it is. Maybe Oliver Stone asked one of the stars of Natural Born Killers and got that clarified - wish I knew if that ever happened.

Edited by David Andrews