The Education Forum

If this is a new format....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate change just as much as the next guy

But this happened to the forum im a Mod at, and after a month or so you forget about the old format once you get used to the new

Edited by Dean Hagerman

I agree with you Mike, I dont like it at all, but once you get used to it it wont be that bad, I used 6 different forums and every one is different

I did really like the old (as in one day old lol) ED forum format, it was easy to use and nice on the eyes

I agree with you Mike, I dont like it at all, but once you get used to it it wont be that bad, I used 6 different forums and every one is different

I did really like the old (as in one day old lol) ED forum format, it was easy to use and nice on the eyes

Eh, its no bother to me really I dont post here much anyhow. This forum has really changed in the last couple years. Seriously going down hill.

MAY I ASK, WHERE IS THE PRINT OUT, AND DOWNLOAD BUTTONS TO CLICK, I DID LOOK BUT...THANKS.. :lol: B

At the bottom of the page on the left hand side is a series of icons. The last two deal with printing and downloading.

Kathy

Edited by Kathy Beckett

KATHY I NOTICED THE DOWNLOAD AND TRIED, THE OTHER FORMAT ALLOWED US TO DOWN LOAD AS A HTML WORD OR PRINT OUT, I COULD ONLY GET PRINT OUT WITH THIS NEW ONE, SORRY TO BE A BUG, BUT AM TRYING TO GET IT RIGHT, THANKS..B :lol:

I pressed download and it asks me if I want to save it as an HTML. I know what you were talking about with respect to the other forum format. It was very easy to get an HTML or printer friendly version of these threads.

Also, I went to one of my posts and hit Full Editor, and it just made the post area larger.

I am not sure what alot of these things do--I used the Help link under the sign-in area on the top right to find where to click to print. Maybe there is something up there about it.

:lol: <--Me too.

Kathy

Edited by Kathy Beckett

thanks kathy the girlies will figure it out, or be leaving lots of notes......b :tomatoes i just tried hitting download and it did not ask me anything... :ph34r: ok i sees it, :P:ice:lol: lotsa new fun and games...thanks..hey see the wee green and red circles to the right at the bottom of your post that is for positive and or negative votes,during the day, they just told me i had used mine up for the day..... :lol: ..llh, seeing i just found them that's another funny... :blink: b

Edited by Bernice Moore

KATHY. I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK.. :blink: WHERE IS THE PRINT OUT BUTTON,?? I DID GO UP ON THE RIGHT AS YOU MENTIONED, CLICKED ALL DID A SEARCH BUT FOUND NO PRINT OUT..ALSO HOW WHERE DO I GET IN TO DELETE SOME OF THE PHOTOS THAT I HAVE UPLOADED, I DID THE LIST UNDER MY NAME BUT, DID NOT FIND THEM.....THANKS B... :(

Edited by Bernice Moore

Here is the link for the help screen:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

You have to go to the bottom where all the little icons are, and hit the picture of the printer. according to the Help area, this enables you to print a printer friendly text, without most of the pictures. I guess the only way we an do this is to download it(the icon on the right of the printer) and maybe print from there.

We are going to lose alot if we can't print pictures.

By the way, I can't vote either-- :unsure: I went over my quota, and haven't even done one.

Kathy

I don't know about your attachments--maybe there is something on the help page :tomatoes

Kathy