The Education Forum

British Petroleum

rolleyes.gif

One has to really think about the term MORON.

Why, it is unambiguous.

The title of the BOOK and what he said should be a clue. Quigley said he supported the ANGLO/AMERICAN federation power base to control world affairs. He called it HOPE-the hope for the world. Per Quigley,the TRAGEDY is that they are keeping it (their ongoing) conspiracy for supreme world domination SECRET. If someone really had high intelligence (or even average intel) he/she would at least think about the title of a book they claim to have insight.Quigley's ongoing conspiracy takes us to at least 1965.

The passage you cited, as you pointed our, refered to the early 1900's Quigley provided nothing but his sayso in support of his claims. With in a few years of the book's publication he said that people saying it spelled out a conspiracy were taking him out of context.

Timothy Geithner takes us to today. SEE BELOW.

The Morgan group is part of Pilgram Society,which is part of a British Dominated conspiracy. see link

http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/Pilgrims_Society02.htm

*********************************************************************** from above link below

The Pilgrims Society | Membership list

A study of the Anglo-American Establishment

Note: To avoid some confusion, this is the first article ever that did a complete analysis of the Pilgrims Society and made photocopies of membership lists available. The story that comes out here is one that is infinitely more detailed than anything that has been written before. And as with numerous other ISGP articles, basic Wikipedia entries were created soon after this (original) article was published. Just a couple of years ago, you wouldn't be able to find 10 percent of the information on the Pilgrims that is provided here. Keep that in mind when someone argues, "The Pilgrims are mentioned on Wikipedia, so what's the secret?". The secrets probably are that a complete analysis will prove that A) Yes, an Anglo-American establishment, including an Eastern Establishment, has existed for a very long time; and B) that a truly awful amount of influence is concentrated within this group.

"There are several curious things about these Pilgrims functions. In the first place there is present at these dinners an array of notables such as it would be difficult to bring together under one roof for any other purpose and by any other society... Among the guests were John D. Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan, Thomas W. Lamont and other members of the House of Morgan... We are entitled to know what the Pilgrim Society is, what it stands for, and who these powerful Pilgrims are that can call out the great to hear a British Ambassador expound to Americans the virtues of a united democratic front."

- John T. Whiteford asking very reasonable questions in his 1940 pamphlet 'Sir Uncle Sam: Knight of the British Empire'.

"[The aim of the international bankers was] nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was

to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."

- Professor Carroll Quigley, 'Tragedy & Hope', p. 324. Can the Pilgrims, which Quigley never mentioned, verify his story of an Anglo-American Establishment? The Pilgram society link above looks at this issue and concludes -yes.

Personal websites even ones with august names that don't document their claims are NOT evidence and even so the extract doesn’t say that Morgan is a British tool

Len if a MORON uses the term "MORON" said term lives in the world of the ambiguous.

You started it, I’m ending it. I’m not getting into an infantile mud slinging match with you

++++++++++++++++ It was and is ongoing. How could Quigley say that (per conspiracy) "for much of my life, I have been close to it,and to many of its instruments." ,if he was talking about 1900 ? Obvious you got that one wrong.

The question at hand is whether or not JP Morgan-Chase is tool of the British. You posted the following on the previous page in support of that claim (emphasis mine).

Dr. Carrol Quigley refers to this group as "The British-American Secret Society" in Tragedy and Hope, stating that "The chief backbone of this organization grew up along the already existing financial cooperation running from the Morgan Bank in New York to a group of international financiers in London led by Lazard Brothers
(in 1901)
." Dr. Carrol Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, Macmillan Co., N.Y.

Funny you didnt quote the Pilgram president list that shows recent and powerful people are part of this

Supposed, "Pilgram president list” it was as I pointed out it was an unsourced claim from a personal website. Did you really expect me to quote your entire post at length? Don’t you think the average reader of this thread is intelligent enough to have followed the argument? Also if Quigley ever used the term "The British-American Secret Society" he didn’t in Tragedy and Hope, you either made that up or took the work of an unreliable source. Have ever actually read that book or just that short passage you keep posting?

and Strawman argument picker. Golly POT/KETTLE/BLACK. see pg 822 in link for Quigley quote.

http://books.google....quigley&f=false

That quote has already appeared on this thread a couple of times and doesn’t support you claim Morgan is a British tool. You make a stawman argument as you attributed to me a position I never took.

FROM POST # 62 of LEN Colby

Re: Moron

You started it, I’m ending it. I’m not getting into an infantile mud slinging match with you END QUOTE OF POST #62

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT TRUE ,NOT TRUE,NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE say I, say I ,no,no, NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!

from post

# 54 of Len Colby.

THANKS Len Colby who is not PAID TO DEBATE MORONS.

Clearly your stooping to such insinuations is a sign of your desperation (Colby ends post #54 here.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

then in post #56 I responded with politness to your flame of "MORON" from your # 54 post. The very title of the Book supports my claim that it is a ongoing conspiracy. If you dont understand the significance of a Books title you may not be extremely bright in all due politness. section POST # 56 below

One has to really think about the term MORON. The title of the BOOK and what he said should be a clue. Quigley said he supported the ANGLO/AMERICAN federation power base to control world affairs. He called it HOPE-the hope for the world. Per Quigley,the TRAGEDY is that they are keeping it (their ongoing) conspiracy for supreme world domination SECRET. If someone really had high intelligence (or even average intel) he/she would at least think about the title of a book they claim to have insight.Quigley's ongoing conspiracy takes us to at least 1965. Timothy Geithner takes us to today. end excerpt post # 56

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I ask anyone from moderates to all who post here to find the term "MORON" by Steve Gaal before post #54. Please note Len Colby also used phrase

feces between the ears earlier in this thread to respond to me. I told him to stop it.

????????????? Now to clarify. The conspiracy started in Britian with Rhodes and the Milner Group.

The purpose of the conspiracy is to create an English speaking federation of states to dominate the world and said federation would be in term be dominated by the British. If you are part of this conspiracy today and a USA citizen or Corporation, I CALL YOU BRITISH,because you betray your country. I dont call you a USA corporation.Morgan is part of this.

&&&&&&&&

Dr. Carrol Quigley +"The chief backbone of this organization grew up along the already existing financial cooperation running from the Morgan Bank in New York to a group of international financiers in London led by Lazard Brothers (in 1901)." Dr. Carrol Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, Macmillan Co., N.Y.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Pilgram Society continues the conspiracy today and

that per 1979 list there is heavy Morgan affiliation. Please note further that the reseacher states in said PRESIDENT LIST of the Pilgram society,post 1979,

in an honest and open way that these are speculation. (speculation from previous presidents of said society/ all were from NY FED RESERVE/ "ALL"). He speculates that the current President of the Pilgram Society is Timothy Geithner (current Treasury Head).I believe that this is a very,very important website.

http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/Pilgrims_Society02.htm and the Morgan LINK to this treasonous corporation below.

Now the Pilgram list link (which if you do a find word search -and use Morgan- has exactly 100 returns. I have never had such a high number in a search (is that the MAX ?? , "100" ,are there really more ??) (please note post is updated once in a while)

http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/Pilgrims_Society_members_list_AZ.htm

Thats a power packed list of people that all good citizens and intellectually curious should give note. THANKS sg

Edited by Steven Gaal

FROM POST # 62 of LEN Colby

Re: Moron

You started it, I’m ending it. I’m not getting into an infantile mud slinging match with you END QUOTE OF POST #62

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT TRUE ,NOT TRUE,NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE say I, say I ,no,no, NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!

from post

# 54 of Len Colby.

THANKS Len Colby who is not PAID TO DEBATE MORONS.

Clearly your stooping to such insinuations is a sign of your desperation (Colby ends post #54 here.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

then in post #56 I responded with politness to your flame of "MORON" from your # 54 post.

I was responding to your accusation that I was being paid by some mysterious government agency to post, thus you not I imitated the uncivil debate

The very title of the Book supports my claim that it is a ongoing conspiracy. If you dont understand the significance of a Books title you may not be extremely bright in all due politness. section POST # 56 below,

One has to really think about the term MORON. The title of the BOOK and what he said should be a clue. Quigley said he supported the ANGLO/AMERICAN federation power base to control world affairs. He called it HOPE-the hope for the world. Per Quigley,the TRAGEDY is that they are keeping it (their ongoing) conspiracy for supreme world domination SECRET. If someone really had high intelligence (or even average intel) he/she would at least think about the title of a book they claim to have insight.Quigley's ongoing conspiracy takes us to at least 1965. Timothy Geithner takes us to today. end excerpt post # 56

See if you can provide a quotation from Quigley supporting your interpretation of the title, you have attributed a phrase to him in T & H he never used, at least not in the book, leading me to believe you never read it. But even if you were correct the existence (or not) of the supposed vast conspiracy is not the issue under discussion but rather Morgan is a British entity.

I ask anyone from moderates to all who post here to find the term "MORON" by Steve Gaal before post #54.

I never said you used ' the term "MORON"" first rather that you initiated the "mud slinging" which you did.

Please note Len Colby also used phrase feces between the ears earlier in this thread to respond to me. I told him to stop it.

Incorrect I never "used [the] phrase feces between the ears" in my life till just now.

????????????? Now to clarify. The conspiracy started in Britian with Rhodes and the Milner Group.

The purpose of the conspiracy is to create an English speaking federation of states to dominate the world and said federation would be in term dominated by the British. If you are part of this conspiracy today and a USA citizen or Corporation, I CALL YOU BRITISH,because you betray your country. I dont call you a USA corporation.Morgan is part of this.

&&&&&&&&

Dr. Carrol Quigley +"The chief backbone of this organization grew up along the already existing financial cooperation running from the Morgan Bank in New York to a group of international financiers in London led by Lazard Brothers (in 1901)." Dr. Carrol Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, Macmillan Co., N.Y.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Pilgram Society continues the conspiracy today and

that per 1979 list there is heavy Morgan affiliation. Please note further that the reseacher states in said PRESIDENT LIST of the Pilgram society,post 1979,

And you have yet to produce any evidence this “conspiracy” continues to this day or that if it does Morgan continues to be part of it. Even the quote you keep parroting dates their involvement to 1901. The site produced no citation for the supposed list

in an honest and open way that these are speculation. (speculation from previous presidents of said society/ all were from NY FED RESERVE/ "ALL"). He speculates that the current President of the Pilgram Society is Timothy Geithner (current Treasury Head).I believe that this is a very,very important website.

http://www.isgp.eu/o...s_Society02.htm and the Morgan LINK to this treasonous corporation below

Now list link (which if you do a find word search -and use Morgan- has exactly 100 returns. I have never had such a high number in a search (is that the MAX ?? , "100" ,are there really more ??) (please note post is updated once in a while)

http://www.isgp.eu/o...ers_list_AZ.htm

Thats a power packed list of people that all good citizens and intellectually curious should give note. THANKS sg

I’m not really following your rambling above that personal website you keep post links to as already pointed out to you provides no citations so in now can be considered authoritative

EIR Economics Director John Hoefle weighs in on JP Morgan, Glass-Steagall, and the British imperial system in this 15 minute video titled "Alan Greenspan's 1984 Pamphlet".

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/15212

EIR Economics Director John Hoefle weighs in on JP Morgan, Glass-Steagall, and the British imperial system in this 15 minute video titled "Alan Greenspan's 1984 Pamphlet".

--------------------------------

Terry, Nenner ia a very solid guy RE predictions.. No economic recovery till 2020. USA KAPUT !! Morgan group to elites "OUR MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!"

Charles Nenner, who prior to founding the Charles Nenner Research Institute served as a technical analyst for Goldman for about 10 years, has been looking at charts and not seeing much to write home about. In his interview with the TechTicker, Nenner says “I expect the bear market rally to continue for 4 more years, with big upswings like in Japan before coming down again. I don’t expect the market to totally fall out of bed. It is going to be very difficult few years to make some money. We will test the lows of 2009 to be tested over the next couple of years. I don’t expect the economy to pick up until 2020.” How charts can give him macroeconomic perspective with a 10 year bogey, we are not too sure. As to trading, he believes that as long as the S&P does not close below 1,085, the market will continue bouncing, and if 1,085 is taken out “it should be all over.” For longer-term investors, Nenner suggests to wait until the Dow goes below its trendline average, with a Dow target of around 5,000. Of course, whether Brian Sack will allow stocks to drop that low is a different matter altogether. :angry:

--------------------------------

Terry, Nenner ia a very solid guy RE predictions.. No economic recovery till 2020. USA KAPUT !! Morgan group to elites "OUR MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!"

Charles Nenner, who prior to founding the Charles Nenner Research Institute served as a technical analyst for Goldman for about 10 years, has been looking at charts and not seeing much to write home about. In his interview with the TechTicker, Nenner says “I expect the bear market rally to continue for 4 more years, with big upswings like in Japan before coming down again. I don’t expect the market to totally fall out of bed. It is going to be very difficult few years to make some money. We will test the lows of 2009 to be tested over the next couple of years. I don’t expect the economy to pick up until 2020.” How charts can give him macroeconomic perspective with a 10 year bogey, we are not too sure. As to trading, he believes that as long as the S&P does not close below 1,085, the market will continue bouncing, and if 1,085 is taken out “it should be all over.” For longer-term investors, Nenner suggests to wait until the Dow goes below its trendline average, with a Dow target of around 5,000. Of course, whether Brian Sack will allow stocks to drop that low is a different matter altogether. :angry:

I imagine the guy knows his stuff, better than me at least, but what evidence is there that his batting average is better than other analysts and economists? Like Larouche and psychics I imagine financial analysts only people to remember their hits and not their misses. On June 17, 2009 he appeared on CNBC I can’t get the audio on the video to play properly (1st link) but one blogger said he “call[ed] for a retreat” another that “believes we have topped out and will be retesting lows.” According to the caption at 2:00 in he said “ a recovery is unlikely” The reality however is that 17 months later the market is up 22%. What does any of this have to do with BP or Morgan? Except perhaps Gaal’s desire to change the subject? How would Morgan and the "elites" benefit from detonating the economy till 2020?

chart.jpg

http://www.thecrosshairstrader.com/2009/06/charles-nenner-calls-for-a-retreat-will-he-be-correct-again/

http://www.bearishnews.com/post/1675

How would Morgan and the "elites" benefit from detonating the economy till 2020? Colby Question. Start of answer to Colby.

The thesis is an intellectual proposition. ++ Creation of Debt Backed money by individual central banks

The antithesis is simply the negation of the thesis, a reaction to the proposition. ++ Debt Crisis (detonate economy)

The synthesis solves the conflict between the thesis and antithesis by reconciling their common truths, and forming a new proposition. ++ central banks working in concert

FULLER ANSWER TO COLBY QUESTION +++ CREATE CRISIS to create ....(below)(the synthesis)

"[The aim of the international bankers was] nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."

- Professor Carroll Quigley, 'Tragedy & Hope', p. 324. Oh yes FYI, I have read and own said book.

On the radio I heard a press report given midway at the last G20 meeting "W" had at the National Museum,"the group is working on a plan to create a federation of central banks." Boy,my eyes got wide. Thats darn close to, "central banks of the world acting in concert"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sometimes Morgan tries to weaken USA,but it dosent work. Its not all powerful but it IMHO keeps on trying to hurt the USA. NOT A USA COMPANY. When I think of Ford ,I think of the good'ole USA and the middle class families that Ford help to create. You as an EXPAT might not have the feeling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/05/morgan-stanleys-13-payout_n_172259.html

Edited by Steven Gaal

How would Morgan and the "elites" benefit from detonating the economy till 2020? Colby Question. Start of answer to Colby.

The thesis is an intellectual proposition. ++ Creation of Debt Backed money by individual central banks

The antithesis is simply the negation of the thesis, a reaction to the proposition. ++ Debt Crisis (detonate economy)

The synthesis solves the conflict between the thesis and antithesis by reconciling their common truths, and forming a new proposition. ++ central banks working in concert

FULLER ANSWER TO COLBY QUESTION +++ CREATE CRISIS to create ....(below)(the synthesis)

"[The aim of the international bankers was] nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."

- Professor Carroll Quigley, 'Tragedy & Hope', p. 324. Oh yes FYI, I have read and own said book.

On the radio I heard a press report given midway at the last G20 meeting "W" had at the National Museum,"the group is working on a plan to create a federation of central banks." Boy,my eyes got wide. Thats darn close to, "central banks of the world acting in concert"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sometimes Morgan tries to weaken USA,but it dosent work. Its not all powerful but it IMHO keeps on trying to hurt the USA. NOT A USA COMPANY. When I think of Ford ,I think of the good'ole USA and the middle class families that Ford help to create. You as an EXPAT might not have the feeling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/05/morgan-stanleys-13-payout_n_172259.html

Triple Curve collapse function. This process of collapse has been ongoing since the murder of President Kennedy.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.alternate-healing-science-christian.ca/triple-curve-collapse.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.alternate-healing-science-christian.ca/economic_breakdown.html&usg=__BeQRlFDITI7byO7qwMVcyf9__k0=&h=317&w=275&sz=41&hl=en&start=8&sig2=w3FpxNSPeesZTzV9wJroNw&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=i9nJI3WhlFCiCM:&tbnh=118&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlyndon%2Blarouche%2Btriple%2Bcurve%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4GGLF_enUS265US265%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=eZdETNOLLoTcnAfe3ZC_Cw

post-664-055532300 1279564396_thumb.jpg

Another sign of the times. The "Empire" is grabbing control of commodities and raw materials. Their system is doomed.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Dispatch/market-dispatches.aspx?post=1783519&GT1=33002

From The Sunday Times

August 30, 2009

Lockerbie bomber 'set free for oil'

Jason Allardyce

The British government decided it was “in the overwhelming interests of the United Kingdom” to make Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi, the Lockerbie bomber, eligible for return to Libya, leaked ministerial letters reveal.

Gordon Brown’s government made the decision after discussions between Libya and BP over a multi-million-pound oil exploration deal had hit difficulties. These were resolved soon afterwards.

The letters were sent two years ago by Jack Straw, the justice secretary, to Kenny MacAskill, his counterpart in Scotland, who has been widely criticised for taking the formal decision to permit Megrahi’s release.

[...]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6814939.ece

From The Sunday Times

August 30, 2009

Jason Allardyce

The British government decided it was “in the overwhelming interests of the United Kingdom” to make Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi, the Lockerbie bomber, eligible for return to Libya, leaked ministerial letters reveal.

Gordon Brown’s government made the decision after discussions between Libya and BP over a multi-million-pound oil exploration deal had hit difficulties. These were resolved soon afterwards.

The letters were sent two years ago by Jack Straw, the justice secretary, to Kenny MacAskill, his counterpart in Scotland, who has been widely criticised for taking the formal decision to permit Megrahi’s release.

[...]

Going by some of America's media reports it would seem that they are unaware that this decision was taken by Scotland's SNP government. However, no doubt that the decision was reached to stop legal papers being disclosed by Mohmed al-Megrahi's appeal. It seems that the CIA and MI5 were determined that these documents were not released.

From The Sunday Times

August 30, 2009

Jason Allardyce

[...]

Going by some of America's media reports it would seem that they are unaware that this decision was taken by Scotland's SNP government. However, no doubt that the decision was reached to stop legal papers being disclosed by Mohmed al-Megrahi's appeal. It seems that the CIA and MI5 were determined that these documents were not released.

The Times isn`t part of "America's media", the scenarion is pretty clear: BP presured the British government, Straw and others pressured the SNP. I'm watching the BeeB and they interviewed a representative of the SNP who agrily denied they had any contact with BP, but no one said they did, he notablly failed to deny they'd been pressured by London.

John if you really think there's something to the CIA/MI5 story you should start a new thread.