The Education Forum

Was CE842 Forged?

here ya go

enjoy!

You have to know what it is before you can have a reason for anyone wanting to forge it.

The real question isn't if the enevelop has been forged, but whose initials are on the envelop, who handled the exhibit before it was entered into evidence and what order did they handle it?

I also thought that CE842 started out with three items, two fragments (lighter than a stamp) and a near complete bullet?

What was in the envelope according to the first person who handled the evidence?

And if there was reason for any hanky pankey, I would suggest that the culpret is one of those whose initials are on there.

And if the weight of the two/three fragments is more than what is missing from CE399 they must have come from different bullets, and thus the single-bullet-theory is wrong.

BK

here ya go

enjoy!

You have to know what it is before you can have a reason for anyone wanting to forge it.

The real question isn't if the enevelop has been forged, but whose initials are on the envelop, who handled the exhibit before it was entered into evidence and what order did they handle it?

I also thought that CE842 started out with three items, two fragments (lighter than a stamp) and a near complete bullet?

What was in the envelope according to the first person who handled the evidence?

And if there was reason for any hanky pankey, I would suggest that the culpret is one of those whose initials are on there.

And if the weight of the two/three fragments is more than what is missing from CE399 they must have come from different bullets, and thus the single-bullet-theory is wrong.

BK

Bill,

Now thats what I am talkin about!

Thats an argument worthy of pursuit, and not some foolishness about forgery!

I should take a closer look at those fragments.

Mike

here ya go

enjoy!

BK

Bill, to understand why this envelope was erased and altered, you have to understand that CE399 was definitely not the bullet that was recovered from Connally's leg. He himself stated that the bullet was recovered from his leg while he was being transfered from a stretcher and that a nurse picked it up and put it in her pocket.

Connally was corroborated by DA Wade, who stated that the nurse showed him the bullet and told him that it came from Connally's leg. Officer Nolan, whom I phoned, stated that the nurse also had a bullet from Connnally's leg which she gave to him to take to the DPD.

This was obviously, NOT the stretcher bullet or CE399, which was rejected by every person who held it before it went to the FBI. And as John Hunt proved through the FBI's own documents, they did indeed, recover TWO bullets from Parkland and sent them in to the FBI's labs.

But in those pre-SBT days, there could not be two Connally-connected bullets, since JFK was known to have been hit twice. Therefore, one of the two had to be made to evaporate.

To do that, and to validate CE-399, the bullet the nurse recovered HAD to be the one to go. To do that, they tried to make it appear that the envelope officer Nolan took to the DPD actually contained CE842, which Nurse Audrey Bell gave to two plain clothed agents in her office.

But the envelope Nolan received could not have been the same one, for a multitude of reasons.

First, Nolan was in full Hwy Patrol uniform, but Bell was adamant that the men she gave ce842 two, not NOT in uniform.

Second, Bell's initials were not on the envelope anywhere, although she was required to initial evidence envelopes that she passed on to the authorities.

Nolan's nurse walked out into the hallway, asking what she should do with the envelope - something that Bell, who was a supervisor with many years of experience, would never have done. Connally aide Bill Stinson said, "Give it to him", meaning Nolan. That same nurse told Nolan that the envelope contained "a bullet" - exactly as she told Wade and exactly as Connally himself confirmed. How in hell, could that have been an envelope that contained tiny fragments from the wrist??? And in fact, DPD records confirmed that the envelope contained only ONE item.

Obviously, the FBI had to alter the envelope to give the appearance that it held microscopic fragments rather than the inconvenient bullet from Connally's leg. That's why we see the erasures and write-overs, and why Bell's initials are nowhere to be found.

If you haven't already, please watch my video on this subject. This is part one of two.

and part 2 which includes my interview with Officer Nolan

Edited by Robert Harris

Bill, to understand why this envelope was erased and altered, you have to understand that CE399 was definitely not the bullet that was recovered from Connally's leg. He himself stated that the bullet was recovered from his leg while he was being transfered from a stretcher and that a nurse picked it up and put it in her pocket

Harris,

The envelope was not altered, as I have just proven. Please begin a new thread if you wish to rehash 399, this is about the envelope and CE842.

Thanks