The Education Forum

New Article on the Shot at 285

This article which I posted at jfkhistory.com/forum presents the case for a shot at Zapruder frame 285. To date, there has never been a refutation, but I would hope that at least one or two of you will try.

More importantly, it is not just a "theory". It is a question that no honest person can ignore. Why did those five people all react within the same 1/6th of a second?

I have seen people state an opinion that Jackie was just checking her husband or that Kellerman was reaching for the radio (and sticking the mike in his ear??), and if one of them was the ONLY one to react, this would never have been an issue.

But the probability that all of these dramatic reactions would begin in perfect unison with one another, due to sheer coincidence is beyond ludicrous.

http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?topic=21.0

I will respond to intelligent replies in this or the other forum.

Robert Harris

This article which I posted at jfkhistory.com/forum presents the case for a shot at Zapruder frame 285. To date, there has never been a refutation, but I would hope that at least one or two of you will try.

More importantly, it is not just a "theory". It is a question that no honest person can ignore. Why did those five people all react within the same 1/6th of a second?

I have seen people state an opinion that Jackie was just checking her husband or that Kellerman was reaching for the radio (and sticking the mike in his ear??), and if one of them was the ONLY one to react, this would never have been an issue.

But the probability that all of these dramatic reactions would begin in perfect unison with one another, due to sheer coincidence is beyond ludicrous.

Robert Harris

Never been refuted? That's comical, and delusional.

Robert Harris

Well, don't be bashful Michael. Tell us who refuted it and give us a link to the refutation.

Robert Harris

Well, don't be bashful Michael. Tell us who refuted it and give us a link to the refutation.

How comical of you to ask after all your posts were removed from Duncans place. This ridiculous theory is hardly worth another glance.

Robert Harris

How comical of you to ask after all your posts were removed from Duncans place. This ridiculous theory is hardly worth another glance.

Michael, I did not refute the shot at 285, so it doesn't matter that my posts were erased.

Show us a link to the posting by whoever it was that put me in my place.

Why are you having such a hard time with this? You should be eager to tell us about my comeupance!