The Education Forum

Craig Lamson's "Stemmons Sign" Thread

Whatever gives you your little jollies CL...

See, what you AD HOM trolls forget is that the EVIDENCE is what's important... you want to believe you have a "reputation" here that's anything other than as a xxxxx, your self-indulgence knows no bounds. You, old man, are a joke... an ongoing, absurd, rambling, spitting, drooling joke...

Watching you get all worked up into a lather... sitting at your computer teeth clinched... fat little fingers tapping away in your attempt to PROVE how right you are...

Let's see there CL... how about a link to ANYONE AGREEING WITH YOU... .

or a link to ANYTHING you've contributed here...

Or a thread in which you have not exhibited xxxxx behavior....

Maybe, just maybe... Admin would prefer you spend some time FIXING your reputation... so that whenever you post we can ALL do something other than shake our heads and laugh....

But you're BIGGER THAN THE ISSUES aren't you CL... it's all about who you think you ARE, not what a pathetic attempt you continually make at proving a point. or how poorly you know that material, how poorly you understand the assassination... or how you connot commit to a position - you're a critic... plain and simple... nothing original comes from a critic... you need someone, anyone, to offer/create something... so you can show your off that BIG BRAIN of yours....

This will be it for me here... You go toil away at your PROOF so we all can see what a big man you are.... like so many others who have left because of your putrid stench all over this forum... I'll just check in from time to time to see if your story ever changes...

xxxxx. :news

Some examples

Like I care Pat?

I'm not interested in the SBT. I am interested in watching the intellectual honestly or lack thereof by certain individuals.

Posted by Craig Lamson on 30 November 2011

Stick that in your Cambridge peer review and smoke it jimmy.

I know exactly what I an doing. I'm exposing you. To the truth.

You should try it sometime instead of "peddling twaddle", as you so colorfully put it.

and the infinitely amusing - CL's 3 little inches

Posted by Craig Lamson on 16 December 2011

And of course it is unimpeachable that at Betzner the jacket had a 3"+ fold of fabric on the back as witnessed by the fact that the shadow from JFK's neck which MUST fall over the entire width of his jacket collar at the rear center of his neck is hidden....by the 3"+ fold.

Poof Cliff, you are done.

Year after year and your story NEVER changes... "It is because Craig says it is"

Now go back to bed, it's past your nap time :devil3

Edited by David Josephs

Unlike your waiting for me old man, I dont wait around for your posts... they just show up... we all have a nice laugh... you curse and mumble, spit and drool

then leave.

You're just a bunch of nonsense and misdirection with a few little girl insults thrown in for good measure..

Here's an idea...

go be self important, find a real reason, and then come on back and let's see more of your personal DJ obsession shine thru...

Your experiment was a shame just as you are a sham... but hey...

THANKS for the vacation.

Maybe we all can read thru the forum threads now without getting nauseous from your presence...

Oh this will be so much fun destroying you, your ignorance and arrogance.

Your reputation ends with this davie.

Enjoy the next few days....

While you are waiting for your reputation to be destroyed maybe you can tell us why this statement of yours in NOT a complete falsehood...

"Thank goodness he is kept off so many other forums so people can discuss topics ..."

Here are some more of your "gems" old man... feel the love?

Kiss my behind Baghdad bob, I hear that's your favorite pastime...

I'm sure you know all about "musicals", in fact rumor is you are kissing and telling about Baghdad bob's love of male hind ends...

EVERY THING you say is "clown boy" nonsense! (Lammie is sure fascinated by "clown boys", isn't he?)

clownboy caprio shows his big funny clownboy nose again, and little else.

See? Does he NOT like FULL GROWN and matured clowns?

You will NEVER be considered FULL GROWN nor MATURE clownboy...

My argument? Is Lammie this dumb or is he play acting (or being dishonest as usual?)? See Lammie, the words of Zapruder and I posted them. There is NOTHING about this thread that is *my* argument. You are caught pino.gif again, huh?

UJh yes, clownboy, its YOUR argument...

Lets review clownboy's OWN words...

"LNers, you can't state as a fact that the extant Z-film was NOT altered anymore."

What is there to discuss Lammie? The man who took the film and watched it as it was being copied on the night of the assassination could NOT say the film was the same that was shown at the Shaw trial. Period.

But that's not the argument you made clownboy as the above quote shows...silly clownboy..silly...

You want to use men who did NOT view the original for their BIASED comments. End of story Lammie. You lose as usual.

Oops, clownboy sticks his size 24 clownshoe in his mouth again. You don't KNOW it was not the original and in fact these men who have superior knowledge claim it WAS the original based on MICROSCOPIC observation. Please show us they got it wrong. Oh wait, that's WAY beyond your limited intellect. Yet another very stupid clownboy claim blow up in his little clownboy face.

I already did, but you are so slow you don't realize it yet.

No, you are still sitting there with you clownboy pants down around your ankles, grunting and a groaning, but as usual all you pass is very smelly gas... Just more silly clownboy CK nonsense.

Quote from: Ray Mitcham on Today at 12:00:09 PM

You have proved yourself to be a xxxx, you sick old man.

ROFLMAO!

No such thing has occurred. You have simply proven you can't read and are incapable of using the search tool you doddering old fool.

Let me help you...

yes

   [yes] Show IPA ,adverb, noun, plural yes·es, verb, yessed, yes·sing, interjection

adverb

(used to express affirmation or assent or to mark the addition of something emphasizing and amplifying a previous statement): Do you want that? Yes, I do.

Of course you have no other choice, your silly argument was totally destroyed with this very simple gif which proves you wrong. You have nothing left and even your meds won't counter your delusional behavior.

Watch the stair post move in relation to hte fence pickets...ROFLMAO! Still looking for those shutters...LMAO!

http://i1110.photobu...5/stairsbyf.gif

You are simple a drooling, doddering old fool.

Proven with each post you make. You simply have nothing of value to offer.

And this remains the VERY BEST you ever offer... what WOULD we do without you - right?

Plus, you SAID you were going away for a while.... potty break finally over?

Running back to Duncan's forum where you can say anything,

do anything without worry of censure?

There MUST be a single place on the internet where SOMEONE is glad to see you... :eat

but like your posts, there simply is not evidence to support the idea.

ROFLMAO!

Good to see you trolling again davie jo.

I said it would be a few days before I prepared the material to destroy you once and for all. And that's still the case. Your time will come and it really wont be pretty for you.

Enjoy whats left of your reputation .. you know your search for 'truth"

Soon everyone will see you are not looking for truth at all, just affirmation of your warped worldview...

Oh you sad and pathetic old man...

EVERYONE could give a rat's a$$ about what you have ever said and what you will ever say....

EVERYONE has repeatedly wished you simply move on, crawl back under that rock... .

EVERYONE gets their daily jollies watching you froth, and drool and spit and curse... then bring out those kindergarten insults...

Yes indeed old man... that you believe EVERYONE is waiting for YOU to do ANYTHING is a seriously funny joke and a great indication of the level of self importance you place on your sad little life.

Stick your exacto knife where it belongs... your sham of "Photo expert" has gone so far beyond wearing thin... you're transparent

You've been a worthless annoyance to EVERYONE within the JFK community for YEARS...

Didn't get the memo I guess.

:devil3

Damn, you are so EASY. So you go spin your wheels and prove to us how your BS experiments are worth spit...

don't be too offended when no one answers the door when you come calling. :surfing

We've got MUCH better things to be doing.

See ya around old man.... The hook is baited with a fat and juicy one... all you need to do is open your mouth.... once again,

:pop

You are absolutely correct, I've been a complete thorn in the side of the silly 'alterationists' for years.

Thats the entertainment value you silly little boy.

And you will be back, you just can't help yourself.

You don't have the first clue WHAT you are talking about and you are such a glutton for punishment.

You are such a silly little xxxxx.

Its just amazing what people say to me about you in emails. Only kooks find you convincing.

Edited by Craig Lamson

:pop

Thorn? just can't help that ubber ego of yours, can you?

Gnat's on a bull's a$$ old man.... that you think swatting at you from time to time is giving you the attention you so desperately need, is what makes this entire thing so sweet and humorous...

You regurgitate what I post as your own words and think you're clever... :clapping

Ain't nobody here gives a sh!t what you have to say or offer old man... and as long as we can keep you running in your little circles trying to prove how smart you think you are...

Others here can get real work done... without your trolling.

Thanks for playing, impotent old man... now run along and play with your exacto knives, broomsticks, coffee cups and your other props...

Little children should be seen playing with themselves, not heard... run along now and try to keep you big mouth shut while the adults have adult discussion...

bye now....

of course not old man... who would be here to call you on your never ending BS...

Let's see you've been DESTROYING posters in your mind for years...

Even on this thread...

what a complete joke of a human being you are old man....

Pathetic then, pathetic now and forever.

Watching you get all worked up... typing so fast your fat little fingers can't keep up...

No time to review your post for fear of missing something to "comment" about...

you are a joke... an ongoing joke.

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Lampoonson is here to annoy. Ignore him. I am not questioning his motivation.

It is just an observation; all of his postings are merely annoying.

Jack

I'm sure my posts are annoying to you Jack, I've destroyed more of your stupid claims than you care to count.

Showing the depths of your photographic ignorance has been quite enjoyable.

Edited by Craig Lamson, 14 July 2010 - 04:00 AM.

of course not old man... who would be here to call you on your never ending BS...

Let's see you've been DESTROYING posters in your mind for years...

Even on this thread...

what a complete joke of a human being you are old man....

Pathetic then, pathetic now and forever.

Watching you get all worked up... typing so fast your fat little fingers can't keep up...

No time to review your post for fear of missing something to "comment" about...

you are a joke... an ongoing joke.

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Lampoonson is here to annoy. Ignore him. I am not questioning his motivation.

It is just an observation; all of his postings are merely annoying.

Jack

I'm sure my posts are annoying to you Jack, I've destroyed more of your stupid claims than you care to count.

Showing the depths of your photographic ignorance has been quite enjoyable.

Edited by Craig Lamson, 14 July 2010 - 04:00 AM.

Right Dave, anytime you think you can take apart my work just give it a go. Given your work here on this thread and how badly you did, i suspect you will be batting 0 for whatever for a long time to come.

Enjoy your fantasy world.

No need to "take apart your work" old man... it's complete crap from the word GO. Has been for years... will be for years to come.

All you need do is post it.

You now gonna play your, "here's a photo, tell me what's wrong with it" game? {yawn}

or the "here's an experiement - see how I'm pulling the wool over your eyes" game?

This is no SURPRISE to anyone but you CL.... old people like you are the last to understand THEY are the problem.

The only FANTASY here is the one between your ears in believing your posts contribute anything... teach anything, resolve anything.

At BEST you're a LNer DVP/VB wanna-be without the prerequisite knowledge of your bible, the WCR.

You wave your hands about telling all how photography is supposed to work...

cause you actually know very little about the assassination.... yes indeed CL... you're a real mystery, and a complete failure on every forum you infest.

Carry on like a little girl again now CL... it's all you seem good at.

:news

No need to "take apart your work" old man... it's complete crap from the word GO. Has been for years... will be for years to come.

All you need do is post it.

You now gonna play your, "here's a photo, tell me what's wrong with it" game? {yawn}

or the "here's an experiement - see how I'm pulling the wool over your eyes" game?

This is no SURPRISE to anyone but you CL.... old people like you are the last to understand THEY are the problem.

The only FANTASY here is the one between your ears in believing your posts contribute anything... teach anything, resolve anything.

At BEST you're a LNer DVP/VB wanna-be without the prerequisite knowledge of your bible, the WCR.

You wave your hands about telling all how photography is supposed to work...

cause you actually know very little about the assassination.... yes indeed CL... you're a real mystery, and a complete failure on every forum you infest.

Carry on like a little girl again now CL... it's all you seem good at.

:news

If the work is to hard for you to understand (and it clearly is) just say so and I'll try and dumb it down to your level. Not sure it can go that low but I can try.

Craig, dumbing down would be a STEP UP for your work....

You and your work are simplistic at best.... a scam and charade as usual... and a directed attempt to disrupt and annoy at worst...

you're a gnat on a bull's a$$ who thinks he's an elephant - a pathetic old man wishing he'd have paid attention to the hatred he brings upon himself

First learn to add/subtract/multiple/divide well enough to understand speed and distance...

then maybe you can believe your little girl offerings need "dumbing down"

what an amazingly pompous a$$ you are.... you do understand THAT is your rep... right? that REP you are so concerned with and proud of....

Start a thread CL... see who actually cares - see who wants to play your games and enjoys your posting company...

Show off that BIG BRAIN old man... before you can't remember where you left it.

Craig, dumbing down would be a STEP UP for your work....

You and your work are simplistic at best.... a scam and charade as usual... and a directed attempt to disrupt and annoy at worst...

you're a gnat on a bull's a$$ who thinks he's an elephant - a pathetic old man wishing he'd have paid attention to the hatred he brings upon himself

First learn to add/subtract/multiple/divide well enough to understand speed and distance...

then maybe you can believe your little girl offerings need "dumbing down"

what an amazingly pompous a$$ you are.... you do understand THAT is your rep... right? that REP you are so concerned with and proud of....

Start a thread CL... see who actually cares - see who wants to play your games and enjoys your posting company...

Show off that BIG BRAIN old man... before you can't remember where you left it.

You can't understand it and you complain I use "technical photographic terms" to describe a technical process.

Maybe you can study up and learn the word 'parallax"...

I'm really sorry dave. I'll try really hard to use short words for you from now on...and lots and lots of pictures.

dave's meltdown continues.

I thought I read somewhere that because school kids read this forum that we are supposed to keep the language clean.

When you have to resort to foul language you do not have much of an argument.

If you want to believe in film alteration bark up the Nix film tree.(and i do mean bark)

Challenge Lamson on the Nix film. you will have a better chance of winning and I might even help you.

Edited by Mike Rago