The Education Forum

cordial invitation to Francois

Hi Francois. I read your recent post "what's the point" and was inspired to dig up a couple of recent threads especially created for yourself and fellow thinkers.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16157&pid=197888&st=0entry197888

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16189&st=0

Thing is, as you will see, your LNer 'comrades' seemed to have deserted the field of battle.

All that was asked..."When did Oswald DECIDE to assassinate Kennedy?"

Why do you think they were so coy?

Such a simple question. Yet...still no answers.

Fancy a shot Francois?

Edited by Bernie Laverick

Hello Mister Laverick,

I have just noticed your post.

That's an interesting question, one that I tried to answer in my book.

I will then answer you (I have seen your links, OK, I'll reply in this thread).

I will not run away.

I promise to be truthful, honest and frank, though I might not be able to satisfy you.

I'll come back later today.

/F.C./

Hello Mister Laverick,

I will not run away.

I promise to be truthful, honest and frank, though I might not be able to satisfy you.

/F.C./

Thank you Francois I really would appreciate that. I am flattered that you're going away to do some research on the matter, but why don't you know? Surely this part of the story is yours - you own it. You say you have dozens of books on the assassination, that you have read every single one of them: yet, off the top of your head you can't even tell us when your man decided to do it.

The problem you have of course (as all your Lner friends seemed to have discovered) is that whichever time you pick it will be riddled with yet more unanswered questions.

Try it.

Hello Mister Laverick,

I will not run away.

/F.C./

Thank you Francois I really would appreciate that. I am flattered that you're going away to do some research on the matter, but why don't you know? Surely this part of the story is yours - you own it. You say you have dozens of books on the assassination, that you have read every single one of them: yet, off the top of your head you can't even tell us when your man decided to do it.

The problem you have of course (as all your Lner friends seemed to have discovered) is that whichever time you pick it will be riddled with yet more unanswered questions.

Try it.

Found it yet? Come on Francois, the silence is embarrassing. No one is asking for a cure for deadly diseases, just a simple answer to a simple question. One on which you have professed an immense ammount of knowledge; "more than anyone else on here" you said.

So here you go - make the CT's look stupid and demonstrate when Oswald first made the decision to kill Kennedy.

Si vous plait?

Hello Mister Laverick,

Guess what ? I am a very busy man.

I have lots of things to do, so I was not able to come to this web site during the day, and now it is very late, and as I work very early tomorrow morning I won't have the time to answer you tonight.

But listen to me carefully : stop your sarcasm, or I shall not bother to answer you.

I am willing to play fair and square, and give you my "lone nutter" answer to your questions, since you complained that no other "lone nutter" agreed to answer you.

So, please, respect my positive attitude toward you and stop trying to make fun of me.

If you keep playing your game, I may end up concluding that you do not deserve to get your answer.

As it turns out, I don't need to go back to my books to answer you, but then again, if someone in this forum takes some time to check his facts in his books, that's good. Why would you try to make fun of that ?

So please be patient.

I'll be very busy tomorrow but I'll try to come to answer as soon as possible, as I promised.

Good night.

/F.C./

Hello Mister Laverick,

Guess what ? I am a very busy man.

I have lots of things to do, so I was not able to come to this web site during the day, and now it is very late, and as I work very early tomorrow morning I won't have the time to answer you tonight.

But listen to me carefully : stop your sarcasm, or I shall not bother to answer you.

I am willing to play fair and square, and give you my "lone nutter" answer to your questions, since you complained that no other "lone nutter" agreed to answer you.

So, please, respect my positive attitude toward you and stop trying to make fun of me.

If you keep playing your game, I may end up concluding that you do not deserve to get your answer.

As it turns out, I don't need to go back to my books to answer you, but then again, if someone in this forum takes some time to check his facts in his books, that's good. Why would you try to make fun of that ?

So please be patient.

I'll be very busy tomorrow but I'll try to come to answer as soon as possible, as I promised.

Good night.

/F.C./

I appreciate you are very busy but a straightforward 'Wednesday 20th Nov' (or some other such date) would suffice. You could even have added your 'evidence' at a more convenient time. I presume this is what we are all waiting for - your evidence. Why take ages writing a reply that roughly says you haven't got time to write a reply? Why not just reply?

Just asking a simple question Francois. One that you say you know the answer to. Why is that playing a game?

"Playing a game" is saying you can answer the question, "When did Oswald decide to kill Kennedy?" but keeps it a secret from those who don't "deserve" an answer.

Come on Francois, we both know it. You aren't going to answer.

If only I were more deserving...

That's right, I am not going to answer any of your questions.

You don't deserve it.

Bye bye.

/François Carlier/

I didn't ask you any questions; I asked just the one. When did Oswald decide to kill Kennedy?

You boasted that you knew. I predicted you didn't. Some may infer from your non-answer a confirmation that not one spot of evidence exists that even hints at when Oswald first made his decision to kill Kennedy.

In the absence of any LNer giving an answer, may I do it for you? It's not so hard. Who knows, I may even get me a job offer from that museum.

OK, firstly Bernie, the absence of any evidence regarding Oswald's decision time scale casts absolutely no bearing on his lack of culpability. If an ordinary murderer left no clues or evidence as to when he first made the decision to kill that clearly doesn't absolve him from the crime. Likewise with Oswald. But I am working on some documents that I think will blow the lid once and for all on this murder. We know Oswald did it. We know from all the other evidence. But you CT's are, to a point, on the right tracks and there is a clear crossover of theories. Ok, This is is a very rough draft of what actually happened: I plan to develop this over the next few weeks as and when the information can be verified.

Oswald's espionage mission in Russia had stalled/failed. They didn't truly believe him. He couldn't properly convince them. It was going nowhere so he was brought back home. Oswald was promised another shot, another 'defection', once he had convinced his Russian watchers that he truly was working for the Communist world.

Yes, the CT's are right, he was working for the CIA; he did do low level informing for the FBI and part of this would have been a legitimate mission to root out communist sympathisers. What better way than to pretend to be an advocate of FPCC? But more importantly it had the intended bonus of knowing for sure that Moscow would hear of this. And that, of course, would further boost his credibility for the planned return mission.

So far so good. But then, disaster. I have access to Russian archives that prove that the CIA were tipped off (by a certain Colonel in the Interior Ministry) that Soviet counter espionage now had solid proof of Oswald's planned deception, and concrete proof of Oswald's true affiliation. The mission was off. He was finished. Outed.

This would have been the equivilant to being sent off before half time in the World Cup Final!

Nowhere to go. No trade. A history of Communist defection and left wing agitation. A Russian wife he didn't love or even like (all in the course of duty). Dumped by his handlers, betrayed and left to dry in a country which at that time had immense hostility for the caricature he had been asked to draw of himself...he snapped! Plain and simple.

He knew what he was going to do when he was told he wouldn't be flying out to Cuba on the 22nd November as per the original plan. He was going to take advantage of a freak turn of events. Robbed of his possible legacy as a master spy, a name for the history books, and now convinced he had very little left to live for he took advantage of that freak occurance. A real somebody was to be driving right under his nose the very next day. The rest is history.

Not bad that...

You don't deserve it.

Bye bye.

/François Carlier/

I didn't ask you any questions; I asked just the one. When did Oswald decide to kill Kennedy?

You boasted that you knew. I predicted you didn't. Some may infer from your non-answer a confirmation that not one spot of evidence exists that even hints at when Oswald first made his decision to kill Kennedy.

In the absence of any LNer giving an answer, may I do it for you? It's not so hard. Who knows, I may even get me a job offer from that museum.

OK, firstly Bernie, the absence of any evidence regarding Oswald's decision time scale casts absolutely no bearing on his lack of culpability. If an ordinary murderer left no clues or evidence as to when he first made the decision to kill that clearly doesn't absolve him from the crime. Likewise with Oswald. But I am working on some documents that I think will blow the lid once and for all on this murder. We know Oswald did it. We know from all the other evidence. But you CT's are, to a point, on the right tracks and there is a clear crossover of theories. Ok, This is is a very rough draft of what actually happened: I plan to develop this over the next few weeks as and when the information can be verified.

Oswald's espionage mission in Russia had stalled/failed. They didn't truly believe him. He couldn't properly convince them. It was going nowhere so he was brought back home. Oswald was promised another shot, another 'defection', once he had convinced his Russian watchers that he truly was working for the Communist world.

Yes, the CT's are right, he was working for the CIA; he did do low level informing for the FBI and part of this would have been a legitimate mission to root out communist sympathisers. What better way than to pretend to be an advocate of FPCC? But more importantly it had the intended bonus of knowing for sure that Moscow would hear of this. And that, of course, would further boost his credibility for the planned return mission.

So far so good. But then, disaster. I have access to Russian archives that prove that the CIA were tipped off (by a certain Colonel in the Interior Ministry) that Soviet counter espionage now had solid proof of Oswald's planned deception, and concrete proof of Oswald's true affiliation. The mission was off. He was finished. Outed.

This would have been the equivilant to being sent off before half time in the World Cup Final!

Nowhere to go. No trade. A history of Communist defection and left wing agitation. A Russian wife he didn't love or even like (all in the course of duty). Dumped by his handlers, betrayed and left to dry in a country which at that time had immense hostility for the caricature he had been asked to draw of himself...he snapped! Plain and simple.

He knew what he was going to do when he was told he wouldn't be flying out to Cuba on the 22nd November as per the original plan. He was going to take advantage of a freak turn of events. Robbed of his possible legacy as a master spy, a name for the history books, and now convinced he had very little left to live for he took advantage of that freak occurance. A real somebody was to be driving right under his nose the very next day. The rest is history.

Not bad that...

Of course, you are joking, right?

Maybe there should be a just joking thread.

BK

You don't deserve it.

Bye bye.

/François Carlier/

Not bad that...

Of course, you are joking, right?

Maybe there should be a just joking thread.

BK

It's alot more plausable than some of the BS you see on this forum, don't you think Francois?