The Education Forum

LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's Assassination

My book is now available for purchase, either hardback, paperback or ebook, at the following site:

http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

The website provides some insight into the construct of the book; suffice it to say that, in its 729 pages (679 of narrative) the context of the background in all its dimensions is well developed. It tells the story of how I believe the assassination plan originated nearly five years before on Johnson's part, before it was joined by others, most importantly James Jesus Angleton by the end of 1962, and Bill Harvey, early in 1963, followed by David Morales, David Ferrie and the other New Orleans gang after that. If five years seems a bit much, you need to read the book to understand why I've staked out such a seemingly impossible claim.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

It is my belief that Lyndon Johnson and CIA Republicans made a dirty deal to murder John Kennedy. With an assist from the mafia and the Operation 40 anti-Castro Cubans. I do think Gen. Edward Lansdale - deep CIA - spotted on site at TSBD - was deeply involved in the JFK assassination. As were a LOT of other folks.

Robert Morrow Austin, TX 512-306-1510 Morrow321@aol.com

Guest Robert Morrow

I just ordered my trade paperback copy - total cost $29.59 with regular shipping. I HIGHLY suggest for other folks to buy a copy as well. Any book that focuses on the Lyndon Johnson/CIA connection is delving into the CENTER of the JFK assassination. Lyndon Johnson was a stone cold killer and the CIA was/is the Harlem Globetrotters of coups/assassinations.

Thank you very much for your order!

Xlibris uses print-on-demand technology to print books, meaning that we create books as they are ordered.

As a result, Xlibris cannot cancel orders, accept returns, or issue refunds once payment is cleared.

Here are the details of your order:

Order ID: 21192

Item: LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK’s Assassination

Type: Trade Paperback 6x9

Total Charges for Items: $ 23.99

Shipping and Handling: $ 5.60

Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 29.59

The expected timeframes for receiving Xlibris books are as follows:

- Orders of paperback copies may take at least 10 to 15 business days to produce and 3 to 5 business days to ship in the continental United States.

- Orders with hardbacks copies may take at least 15 to 20 business days to produce and 3 to 5 business days to ship in the continental United States.

I just ordered my trade paperback copy - total cost $29.59 with regular shipping. I HIGHLY suggest for other folks to buy a copy as well. Any book that focuses on the Lyndon Johnson/CIA connection is delving into the CENTER of the JFK assassination. Lyndon Johnson was a stone cold killer and the CIA was/is the Harlem Globetrotters of coups/assassinations.

Thank you very much for your order!

Xlibris uses print-on-demand technology to print books, meaning that we create books as they are ordered.

As a result, Xlibris cannot cancel orders, accept returns, or issue refunds once payment is cleared.

Here are the details of your order:

Order ID: 21192

Item: LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK’s Assassination

Type: Trade Paperback 6x9

Total Charges for Items: $ 23.99

Shipping and Handling: $ 5.60

Tax: $ 0.00

Total: $ 29.59

The expected timeframes for receiving Xlibris books are as follows:

- Orders of paperback copies may take at least 10 to 15 business days to produce and 3 to 5 business days to ship in the continental United States.

- Orders with hardbacks copies may take at least 15 to 20 business days to produce and 3 to 5 business days to ship in the continental United States.

Guest Robert Morrow

Steve Duffy, great to see you on Education Forum, too. As well as Facebook. Thanks for teaching me JFK stuff, I am always willing to LEARN and change my mind.

This sounds like a vitally important book. As U.S. Marshal Clint Peoples once told me about LBJ, "It is about time that the truth comes out." I certainly plan to purchase your work.

Ranger Peoples is probably the biggest "hero" in my book, as illustrated in this excerpt:

Clearly, Estes’s checkered past causes anyone to be skeptical about his general credibility; therefore the veracity of his statements regarding Johnson’s involvement is open to debate. Yet one man—a man whose impeccable credentials and highly regarded reputation among Texas law enforcement officials, a man who knew Estes for more than two decades and was responsible for his finally being arraigned—Texas Ranger Captain Clint Peoples, felt that Estes’s unique knowledge of Johnson’s history of criminal conduct was the key to solving the “crime of the century.” Captain Peoples made the judgment that Estes was then a convincing witness who should be listened to; clearly, Peoples considered the man’s character at that point in time and felt that it justified giving him an equal measure, at least, of the “benefit of the doubt” so long extended to Lyndon B. Johnson. After working on his own time for many years to break the Wallace murders open, and tie him directly into the Kennedy assassination as well, as he was about to announce his findings, his car was broadsided by a large truck, immediately killing him. According to Madeleine Brown, who had gotten to know him and had furnished information to him regarding Mac Wallace, “His wrists showed marks (that apparently were caused) from handcuffs.” Captain Peoples knew too much and was still a threat to certain people and institutions as late as 1992. The statements made by Billie Sol Estes, therefore, are vindicated not by the author but by the estimable Ranger Captain Clint Peoples, whose intimate knowledge of the people and events related to this sorry chapter of American history more than offset any sway of doubt about the veracity of Estes.

Thanks for your support (and purchase). I think you won't be disappointed.

Hi Robert

Thanks for buying the book, and for the files you forwarded. I'll give you a call in the next few days, once I've had a chance to peruse them.

The problem with going "too deep into the weeds" is that it makes it difficult to write an engaging account, which was my no. 1 priority. But there are many citations to the additional leads which allow the reader to pursue them independently.

We'll talk soon.

Phil

Guest Robert Morrow

Billie Sol Estes was a crook. So what? That is exactly the kind of crooked man that a crooked sociopath like Lyndon Johnson would go in business with. It is like Bill Clinton and crack whores... if your life depended on it - if a .45 was pointed at your temple and you had to decide who was telling the truth Governor/Presiden Bill Clinton or a drug addicted crack whore like Bobbie Ann Williams, who would you pick?

There is no question I would pick a drug addicted crack whore OVER the word of Bill Clinton.

Ditto Billie Sol Estes. Read his book. He is very convincing on how close LBJ was to him. Lyndon Johnson fronted HIM $500,000 not the other way around. Billie Sol Estes was a business cut out for Lyndon Johnson!

Billie Sol Estes was a crook. So what? That is exactly the kind of crooked man that a crooked sociopath like Lyndon Johnson would go in business with. It is like Bill Clinton and crack whores... if your life depended on it - if a .45 was pointed at your temple and you had to decide who was telling the truth Governor/Presiden Bill Clinton or a drug addicted crack whore like Bobbie Ann Williams, who would you pick?

There is no question I would pick a drug addicted crack whore OVER the word of Bill Clinton.

Ditto Billie Sol Estes. Read his book. He is very convincing on how close LBJ was to him. Lyndon Johnson fronted HIM $500,000 not the other way around. Billie Sol Estes was a business cut out for Lyndon Johnson!

I can't disagree with that reasoning. . . it's why I'm saying that Estes was credible (one of the reasons): Because Ranger Peoples also agreed with that.

This sounds like a vitally important book. As U.S. Marshal Clint Peoples once told me about LBJ, "It is about time that the truth comes out." I certainly plan to purchase your work.

Ranger Peoples is probably the biggest "hero" in my book, as illustrated in this excerpt:

Clearly, Estes's checkered past causes anyone to be skeptical about his general credibility; therefore the veracity of his statements regarding Johnson's involvement is open to debate. Yet one man—a man whose impeccable credentials and highly regarded reputation among Texas law enforcement officials, a man who knew Estes for more than two decades and was responsible for his finally being arraigned—Texas Ranger Captain Clint Peoples, felt that Estes's unique knowledge of Johnson's history of criminal conduct was the key to solving the "crime of the century." Captain Peoples made the judgment that Estes was then a convincing witness who should be listened to; clearly, Peoples considered the man's character at that point in time and felt that it justified giving him an equal measure, at least, of the "benefit of the doubt" so long extended to Lyndon B. Johnson. After working on his own time for many years to break the Wallace murders open, and tie him directly into the Kennedy assassination as well, as he was about to announce his findings, his car was broadsided by a large truck, immediately killing him. According to Madeleine Brown, who had gotten to know him and had furnished information to him regarding Mac Wallace, "His wrists showed marks (that apparently were caused) from handcuffs." Captain Peoples knew too much and was still a threat to certain people and institutions as late as 1992. The statements made by Billie Sol Estes, therefore, are vindicated not by the author but by the estimable Ranger Captain Clint Peoples, whose intimate knowledge of the people and events related to this sorry chapter of American history more than offset any sway of doubt about the veracity of Estes.

Thanks for your support (and purchase). I think you won't be disappointed.

Now that we have a number of researchers and historians who know the Texas details, perhaps these questions can now be answered.

John Simkin has a question on the table that has yet to be addressed, as far as I know.

John wanted to know if LBJ's private secretary Mildred Stegll, who was given responsibity for LBJ's Oval Office tape recordings, is related in any way to the county sheriff Howard Stegall, who investiaged the murder of federal Agriculture agent Henry Marshall.

And I want to know if there's any connection between Jack (Jacob L.) Puterbauch and the Marshall murder investigation. Puterbauch represented the Democratic National Committee in the arrangements for the Dallas motorcade and luncheon site, but he was officially employeed by the Foods Trade Staff of the Department of Agriculture under John Brown. While Puterbauch reported to Brown, he worked closely on the motorcade route with Betty Harris, who worked for Sam Bloom.

When Marshall first started investigating the role of Billy Sol, he was offered a better job in a DC office, and declined. I was wondering if we could identify who pulled that string, and if Puterbauch, reportedly a friend of Freeman, was also involved in that case.

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

It is my belief that Lyndon Johnson and CIA Republicans made a dirty deal to murder John Kennedy. With an assist from the mafia and the Operation 40 anti-Castro Cubans. I do think Gen. Edward Lansdale - deep CIA - spotted on site at TSBD - was deeply involved in the JFK assassination. As were a LOT of other folks.

Robert Morrow Austin, TX 512-306-1510 Morrow321@aol.com

Why do you think LBJ was behind the Kennedy assassination? For the life of me I don't understand this thinking.

LBJ made his announcement on national television- March 31, 1968 - that he would not "accept" his party's nomination,nor would he "seek" another term as President. So if his motive was to acquire Kennedy's position as President he sure didnt keep it very long.

Johnson describes that event that made him President as something that "fell upon me".

Some say that his motive in the conspiracy to kill JFK was so he could get into a position to start a war in Vietnam, something JFK refused to do. But if you listen to his conversation with McGeorge Bundy in May 1964 it suggests that LBJ had no interest in expanding the war in Vietnam. In fact his arguments against an expanded war in Asia seems to be the same as his former boss John F. Kennedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQdn8Fbs-E&feature=related

If you read Donald Gibson's book "The Kennedy Assassination Cover up" you learn that the creation of the Warren Commission was not LBJ's idea, but instead it was created by wealthy members of the eastern establishment. John F. Kennedy's real enemies. Gibson also focuses on the international aspect of the Kennedy murder conspiracy with a focus on certain British interests.

Lastly it was Lyndon Johnson who made the ominous and cryptic remark to Walter Cronkite while discussing the JFK assassination "we were running a damn Murder Inc. in the Carribean". Just exactly who and what is this Murder Inc.? Permindex? INTERTEL?

I believe LBJ suffered a fatal heart attack right after this interview.

The source of power and wealth for the Kennedy political dynasty resides with some of the nastiest British oligarchical families, like the Cecil's. Joe Kennedy was such a rabid anglophile that he married his daughter off to William John Robert Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington.

QUOTE: Referring to Kathleen Kennedy's marriage to Lord Harrington.

If Lord Hartington succeeds to the title, becomes the 11th Duke of Devon shire, his Duchess will find herself the Mistress of the Royal Robes, first lady In waiting to the Queen. The Queen may well be Princess Elizabeth.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,850493-2,00.html#ixzz0uziRwnAw

It is this kind of power that can successfully assassinate a US President (See Lincoln, Garfield, McKinnley)and cover it up.

Bill, I don't know what relationship might have existed with the Stegall's. In Caro's last book, he referred to "Glynn Stegall, whose hands would shake as Lyndon Johnson humiliated him in front of this wife." Glynn was one of his aides (practically all of whom were from Texas), so it is likely that Mildred was his wife(?)

Puterbaugh (who I think came from Wisconsin) is probably one of the least researched people around Johnson. I got some info on him from Larry Hancock but I don't know if he had been with Johnson long enough to have been involved in the Henry Marshall investigation. It's unclear how much he might have known in advance, but he was sent to Dallas to help ensure that the Trade Mart would be selected for the luncheon and that the motorcade route was designed to go through downtown on Main Street instead of Elm, and that it would take the fateful zig-zag around Dealey Plaza. He was also on hand at Love Field to do last minute revisions in the vehicle sequence, ensuring that the photographers (and others normally at the head of the motorcade) were repositioned farther back. Strangely, even though he and Cliff Carter were both there operating as a team in preparing for the Dallas visit, they both avoided any reference to the other one in their statements and testimony; it was as if that information was being withheld, something that Johnson's invisible hand would have probably orchestrated.

Sorry I can't offer more help on those particular questions.

Phil

From a non US person: What was it about Wisconsin? It keeps popping up (same with 1953 +- 1.)

Terry, insofar as your confusion about why Johnson could have possibly been behind the assassination, the book will explain it all. Regarding his decision not to run for reelection, it was because he realized that he would probably be defeated and his ego could not handle that possibility, just as it caused him to run a passive and perfunctory campaign for the presidential nomination in 1960. He feared losing in the general election to Nixon, but thought that getting on Kennedy's ticket was the only realistic way he could ever make it into the White House. Which is why he ran a brutal campaign for the vice-presidency, even blackmailing JFK to be nominated. By 1968, he had so mishandled Vietnam that he had virtually no chance of being re-elected.

You really need to read the book to understand the complexity of the plot.