The Education Forum

Dr Fetzer theories

Jack has more knowledge, intelligence, and integrity in his little finger than you would appear to have acquired in your entire life.

That is not the case. Jim only "insults" those who make dumb, illogical or false statements in his opinion.

While heartwarming that two old friends have patched things up, the above statement contains qualifiers that render it self-serving, misleading and essentially meaningless.

He will give detailed answers to sincere and polite questions.

Not when he finds the questions inconvenient.

Perhaps for the 1st time I completely agree with Michael. Fetzer lashes out at all who have the temerity to express doubt about his views and normally refuses to address serious flaws when pointed out.

As an example of the latter I pointed out that a book he not only endorsed but read (many parts of) on his radio show defended Hitler's persecution of Jews. Though he actually read that part on air and gave the author a hero's welcome on a later program he refused to defend, repudiate or in any way comment on that passage.

Lest anyone have any doubts about the former they only need to look at the tread about Fetzer’s risible book on the Wellstone crash. He said that Pat Spear “demeans” the forum and suggested that he was “massively ignorant” and (post # 21) and that Steve Turner was “gullible” and his attitude was not “worthy of commendation” because they expressed dout about his theories (post # 38). True to Jack's comment Fetzer certainly thought they made "dumb, illogical or false statements" but by such criteria anyone can insult anyone here and civil discourse is all but impossible.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4542&view=findpost&p=39249

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4542&view=findpost&p=39421

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well seeing that so may are expressing their opinions, which is allowed, mine right now is for a thread that was said to have been begun not as a flame thread,:blink: it certainly has all the makings by several besides the first post appearing to be stirring that pot, some for all it's worth, but the person being discussed if he retaliates in any way, it shall be pointed out, immediately SEE!!! THAT IMO IS H/S..this is a flame thread... duh!!!! b.

Edited by Bernice Moore

Of the many ridiculous hoaxes that Jim promotes this ranks among the worst (along with his hoax that the moon landings were false):

''His "Costella Combined Cut", which is available on the web

site, is the best version of the film available to the public.''

edit format

Edited by John Dolva

I seem to have started something, which wasn't my intent. I read a few comments about James before I created my own, and in fact, it was the first post I created on ANY forum, so forgive me if it came across brash and crude. James' work was one of the reasons I wanted to start posting, and it seemed he was a "controversial" figure, if I can use that term, on the boards. I wanted to get a majority feel about a particular researcher/author whom I was having trouble understanding, on the basis of one book and some articles I had read. It wasn't, in hindsight, how I should have gone about it. Forgive a newbie.

As for questions that I may have, well I've ordered James' other works, and will read them in turn.

If I have any further questions or inquiries, I'll pm James directly, I think. (If that's agreeable).

So, I've nothing else to add, sorry again if anyone was offended. I do try to be respectful to all, as I expect to be treated in turn. Thanks Steve.

I assumed that was the case. Thanks John

That is not the case. Jim only "insults" those who make dumb, illogical or false statements in his opinion.

Jack

Absolutely not. Fetzer insulted me - as I'm sure you are well aware - on my day one on this forum, ever since it's just gotten worse. All because I told some truth's about JVBs "political asylum". He will insult anyone who doesn't agree with his crap. Be it regarding JFK, JVB or 9/11. Jack, for heavens sake, he insulted you as well, a long time friend as I understand it. Absolutely disgraceful.

The man never learned how to behave in a public arena.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

I have read Fetzer's books, and I own a couple of them. That said, when I raised a question to him awhile back on this forum, his first response--rather than to answer my question--was to label me as a disinformation agent. At that point, Dr. Fetzer's credibility fell a great deal with me.

Very familiar pattern. I was labeled "a highly unreliable source" in his first public comment about me. This ridiculous behavior is shown again and again. No matter what the facts are.

Jack

Absolutely not. Fetzer insulted me - as I'm sure you are well aware - on my day one on this forum, ever since it's just gotten worse. All because I told some truth's about JVBs "political asylum". He will insult anyone who doesn't agree with his crap. Be it regarding JFK, JVB or 9/11. Jack, for heavens sake, he insulted you as well, a long time friend as I understand it. Absolutely disgraceful.

Actually Glenn, Jack's statement (the 1st at least) was accurate. I'm sure that in Fetzer's "opinion" your comments were "dumb, illogical or false". Of course he thinks that of anything that contradicts his absurd theories so he feels justified in insulting anyone who dares express doubts about them.

Jack

Actually Glenn, Jack's statement (the 1st at least) was accurate. I'm sure that in Fetzer's "opinion" your comments were "dumb, illogical or false". Of course he thinks that of anything that contradicts his absurd theories so he feels justified in insulting anyone who dares express doubts about them.

Len, I certainly see your point.

However, a few days prior to me getting access to Edu, I sent Fetzer a couple of emails telling him about JVBs fairy tales related to her "political asylum". Verifiably so, as I had two court decisions backing up my version.

With Fetzer such things are only of interest if they support his position. If not, be aware that hell will brake lose. Which, of course, is exactly what happened. It's all there in the mammoth thread.

Now, JVBs book is finally shipping. This time, it's "JVB authorized". At least for now. Last time her authorization was abandoned some time later when the going got tough.

So Len - what do you figure - how long will it take Fetzer to abandon JVB as he realizes she was a hoax? According the indications I have, this book will be deemed garbage before long. Other than as fiction.

Could we expect Fetzer to apologize for his outbursts left and right, related to JVB?

Edited by Glenn Viklund

Guest James H. Fetzer

Steve,

Thanks for hanging in there. A certain clique, including Viklund, Colby, Lamson and some others--have nothing better to do than

spend their time launching spitballs in my direction. They are singularly unproductive, but make themselves obnoxious by trying

to keep members of this forum from even reading my books, which is quite indefensible, considering that eleven contributed to

ASSASSINATION SCIENCE (1998), nine to MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA (2000), and six to THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX

(2003). I have had dozens, in some cases hundreds, of exchanges with these nits in the past and frankly no longer have the time

of day for them. I appreciate your interest in my work. Anytime you want to contact me, I'll be glad to hear from you. Best wishes,

Jim

I seem to have started something, which wasn't my intent. I read a few comments about James before I created my own, and in fact, it was the first post I created on ANY forum, so forgive me if it came across brash and crude. James' work was one of the reasons I wanted to start posting, and it seemed he was a "controversial" figure, if I can use that term, on the boards. I wanted to get a majority feel about a particular researcher/author whom I was having trouble understanding, on the basis of one book and some articles I had read. It wasn't, in hindsight, how I should have gone about it. Forgive a newbie.

As for questions that I may have, well I've ordered James' other works, and will read them in turn.

If I have any further questions or inquiries, I'll pm James directly, I think. (If that's agreeable).

So, I've nothing else to add, sorry again if anyone was offended. I do try to be respectful to all, as I expect to be treated in turn. Thanks Steve.

It is now in full swing:

http://news.yahoo.co...AMxMjg2NTA3NTM1

What a story!

keeping the record straight i do believe that, ''Secrets that she is finally ready to reveal''. this is not first time she has done so, she has been revealing them since i believe 1998 on the web...beginning with the alts...then proceeding to other forums....as well as in some articles..and information pertaining to a previous two book edition of her story...that she has now recinded.stating....that the manuscript was stolen and printed without her permissin.. ''Jack Rubyâs revolver as he shot Lee Oswald in the chest at point-blank range,'' he was not shot in the chest he was shot in the abdomen...

Steve,

Please forgive my curiosity, but you said that this was the first forum on which you EVER posted? Really?

First of all, your inquiry/post wasn't brash nor was it crude. Most "newbies" have never even been exposed to the word "newbie" at all! You're catching on fast...

As for questions that I may have, well I've ordered James' other works, and will read them in turn. If I have any further questions or inquiries, I'll pm James directly, I think. (If that's agreeable). So, I've nothing else to add, sorry again if anyone was offended. I do try to be respectful to all, as I expect to be treated in turn. Thanks Steve.

Welcome to the forum.

There are lots of things to be a newbie to. It's an old term. Welcome to the word.

It is now in full swing:

http://news.yahoo.co...AMxMjg2NTA3NTM1

What a story!

keeping the record straight i do believe that, ''Secrets that she is finally ready to reveal''. this is not first time she has done so, she has been revealing them since i believe 1998 on the web...beginning with the alts...then proceeding to other forums....as well as in some articles..and information pertaining to a previous two book edition of her story...that she has now recinded.stating....that the manuscript was stolen and printed without her permissin.. ''Jack Rubyâs revolver as he shot Lee Oswald in the chest at point-blank range,'' he was not shot in the chest he was shot in the abdomen...

Bernice,

Yes, the manuscript was allegedly "stolen". However, she started out by very actively promoting it. It was only later that these weird explanations came up. That is, when the story was revealed as fiction. Who knows all the twists and turns this stuff has taken over the past decade? The number is uncountable.

To some, these changes matters a whole lot. As far as her credibility. While others just don't give a ****.

James,

Sorry, I owe you an apology. Just went through "Murder" again, and the uncertainties I had were with Jack Whites section on The Z film.

I'm sorry for the confusion, entirely my own. I'll be more careful in my posts in future.

I have another of your books on the way, I'll look forward to reading it.

All the best, Steve Duffy.