The Education Forum

History Lost: Test of Zapruder fakery doomed

To Greg Burnham,

You're funny (apart from being dishonest and mean).

Citing people such as Dean Hagerman (who is a nobody, and would believe anything idiotic) won't help your cause, you know.

I still claim that the majority of "big names" in the Kennedy-assassination conspiracy community rejects the Zapruder-fakery silliness.

/F.C./

suck-it-up son.... you been cruising the edges of the Zapruder Film controversy like all good little lone nutters, for a few years now. Jump in the water is fine -- as in tell us something other than normal lone nutter nonsense Francoise mon cherie..... lmao!

To Greg Burnham,

You're funny (apart from being dishonest and mean).

Citing people such as Dean Hagerman (who is a nobody, and would believe anything idiotic) won't help your cause, you know.

I still claim that the majority of "big names" in the Kennedy-assassination conspiracy community rejects the Zapruder-fakery silliness.

/F.C./

Huh? When was I dishonest? When was I mean to you? It would be different had I called you a "no good, miserable little wannabe French F*** who is lingually and cognitively challenged..." -- But, I didn't do that and I never would. That would be mean...

I believe in Z-film alteration 100%

The weak link...deano BELIEVES!

I also believe in finding the truth about who killed JFK

Something you care nothing about

Really? Or is it all about trying to support your worldview?

The funny part is that if I told you my world view you would be shocked to learn how conservative it is

So if what if you already KNEW the truth...but it did not fit your IDEA of what happened...what then?

Greg:

With someone like Lamson, it doesn't matter.

In a minute, he'll be showing you that towel and Varnell will be here.

What does not matter? CT photo crazyness? Heck I LOVE ct photo dweebs. They are a TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT. Ya all have a great time "believing"...

This is what I mean.

The guy can't help himself. Which really makes you wonder.

What is it you mean? That I'm up front about my intentions? That I deal in fact and not speculation like you and yours? That I require actual proof of a claim and not the normal CT handwaving? That my work has foiled a whole bunch of ct madness?

Which one is it that bothers you jimmy?

To answer your edit....

it's ENTERTAINMENT!

Edited by Craig Lamson

Really, what is it that I "believe"?

That anybody gives a suff about your "expert" opinions.

You see, even YOU get it it wrong. I dont expect anyone to BELIEVE anything I put forth. I don't WANT them to BELIEVE it. I want them to prove it for themself.

Gotta love real...hard...facts....

You see, even YOU get it it wrong. I dont expect anyone to BELIEVE anything I put forth. I don't WANT them to BELIEVE it. I want them to prove it for themself.

If that's the case Craig, what are you doing here?

He's doing exactly the same thing here that he did on the JFKresearch Assassination Forum nearly a decade ago before we permanently banned him, namely: disrupting discussions with venomous ad hominem fallacious bloviations.

If that's the case Craig, what are you doing here?

What the problem with being here Martin? Lots of fun stuff to work on. Lots of cts to piis off destroying one fantasy or another. Its ENTERTAINMENT.

Why in the world should my being here trouble you?