The Education Forum

David Von Pein

My name is David Von Pein. I was born in Richmond, Indiana, on December 27, 1961 (which was President Kennedy's 342nd day in office).

I first became interested in JFK's assassination in 1981, when I read David Lifton's book "Best Evidence". (Thank heavens I didn't buy into Mr. Lifton's impossible theories.) :)

I also have a deep interest in the media coverage surrounding JFK's life and death. I have a large collection of video and audio programs relating to John F. Kennedy.

Edited by David Von Pein

• 4 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

My name is David Von Pein. I was born in Richmond, Indiana, on December 27, 1961 (which was President Kennedy's 342nd day in office).

I first became interested in JFK's assassination in 1981, when I read David Lifton's book "Best Evidence". (Thank heavens I didn't buy into Mr. Lifton's impossible theories.) :)

I also have a deep interest in the media coverage surrounding JFK's life and death. I have a large collection of video and audio programs relating to John F. Kennedy.

David Lifton has made some tremendous contributions to the study of the JFK assassination. Read the Chapter in Best Evidence when he confronts Warren Commission con artist Allen Dulles on the failings of the Warren Commission farce. Allen Dulles' bizarre behavior, and refusing to reasonably discuss the facts of the JFK assassination, is a clear indication that Dulles had a LOT to hide.

As for "impossible theories," David von Pein, you are the one who spends all his time pushing the completely demolished "lone nut" theory of the JFK assassination. So I really don't think you have any room to critique David Lifton in a meaningful way.

For people who would like my "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file, please send an email to me at Morrow321@aol.com. This file is filled to the brim with lots of good web links and other info in this file. I would SKIM it first and see what catches your eye.

Also, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to call me at 512-306-1510. Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy in the 1963 Coup dEtat. (People like HL Hunt, Clint Murchison Sr., Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, top Nelson Rockefeller aide Henry Kissinger, George Herbert Walker Bush and Gen. Edward Lansdale all are excellent candidates for elite sponsorship.) Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination; with the CIA in charge of the killing of JFK, and Lyndon Johnson and (his close friend and neighbor of 19 years in Washington, DC) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the cover up. The Warren Commission should have really been called the Allen Dulles Commission because he controlled it and made it the farce that it was. Dulles was probably an elite sponsor (i.e. murderer), as well as certainly Lyndon Johnson. The 3 hardcore cover up artists on the Warren Commission were the 3 Council on Foreign Relations members: Allen Dulles (president CFR 1946-50), John J. McCloy (then chairman of the CFR 1953-1970) and Gerald Ford (CFR member, later president). Cover up artist Gerald Ford was reporting to Hoover and the FBI what the Warren Commission was doing. The CFR especially 40 years ago, was heavily Rockefeller influenced and it top players were deep CIA.

Lately, I have been studying the role of McGeorge Bundy, the National Security Advisor for JFK and Henry Cabot Lodge, JFKs insubordinate ambassador to Vietnam who Kennedy was planning to fire on Monday, 11/25/63. It is probable that both McGeorge Bundy and Henry Cabot Lodge were involved some way with the JFK assassination. McGeorge Bundy, astonishingly, was already drafting sharp escalations to JFKs Vietnam policy NSAM 273 (which he would not have approved) on 11/21/63, the night before the 1963 Coup dEtat! Bundy later ran the Ford Foundation from 1966-1979.

The midlevel murderers (field operations) of JFK would include CIA guys like E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, David Morales, William King Harvey and David Atlee Phillips. Deputy Harry Weatherford is a good candidate to have been on the Records Building as a sniper. Influential mobster Johnny Roselli was especially close friends with the CIAs William King Harvey. The most likely mafia godfathers involved would be Carlos Marcello and Santos Trafficante, particularly in the Jack Ruby murder of Oswald and perhaps in the JFK Assassination as well.

The elite domestic murderers of JFK did it for many reasons, both personal and ideological. At the core it was Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, and the shadow government of Texas oil barons and the Rockefellers. I am always will to learn and I am always willing to change my mind. Two excellent books to read on the JFK assassination are 1) LBJ: Mastermind of JFKs Assassination (2010) by Phillip Nelson http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/ and 2) JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why it Matters (2008) by James Douglass. Review: http://www.ctka.net/2008/jfk_unspeakable.html

Robert Morrow Austin, TX 512-306-1510

Edited by Robert Morrow