The Education Forum

Does the limo slow down?

This is not a Zfilm alteration question.

Does the limo slow down using the relationship of cycle to limo, as a measuring tool?

The upper ghost image shows a similar action, although it is not the same cycle we see at the bottom of the frame.

chris

1-4.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the limo slow down using the relationship of cycle to limo, as a measuring tool?

The upper ghost image shows a similar action, although it is not the same cycle we see at the bottom of the frame.

chris

1-4.gif

Chris

Are you using the 18.6 FPS ?.

Ian

chris

1-4.gif

Chris

Are you using the 18.6 FPS ?.

Ian

Ian,

No, it is 1/10 of a second gap.

Here it is with multiple frames and a 2/10 sec. gap between them, if it's easier on the eyes.

The handrail has been stabilized.

chris

speed.gif

Edited by Chris Davidson

I think it's the closer handle which then tells us where he was in each previous frame so they can be shifted/matched and merged

Guest Robert Morrow

I would say yes, based on that movement.

Yes, right before JFK gets his brains blown out on the final kill shot, his limo slows down to perhaps 5 mph. I do not know if these means that the driver Greer is in the conspiracy or not, but it does make me suspicious. The limo does NOT stop, it just slows down to a crawl.

Edited by Robert Morrow

chris

1-4.gif

Chris,

I believe you're right. Although, using only your illustration, it's possible that the cycles went faster rather than the limo going slower.

But that's a nit pick - realistically your stabilization shows a slowing limo prior to the head shot.

It seems to me that might tend to confirm the Z film but I'm interested in where you may be headed with your observation.

You might want to read Alvarez on the limo slowing.

Best to you,

Jerry

Edited by Jerry Logan

chris

1-4.gif

Chris,

I believe you're right. Although, using only your illustration, it's possible that the cycles went faster rather than the limo going slower.

But that's a nit pick - realistically your stabilization shows a slowing limo prior to the head shot.

It seems to me that might tend to confirm the Z film but I'm interested in where you may be headed with your observation.

You might want to read Alvarez on the limo slowing.

Best to you,

Jerry

Hi Chris.

While playing with the Muchmore frames, i seemed to notice a pronounced limo "slow down" as Hill hits the ground running.

Studying altered films is an exercise that leads nowhere.

Jack

Agreed, Jack.

The statement by Robert: "The limo does NOT stop, it just slows down to a crawl..." is technically accurate in the altered film. In reality it also came to a complete stop.

I would say yes, based on that movement.

Greer slowed the limo because he was startled by a very loud noise, exactly as Dr. Luis Alvarez said. Watch him spin around to the front and back, so fast that some alterationists thought his turns were humanly impossible. That happened at exactly the same instant in which he slowed the limo. He was very obviously panicked.

And he was panicked by the 130 decibel shock wave of a passing bullet at frame 285. That's why he said he felt the bullet's "concussion".

Edited by Robert Harris

Thanks Jim and all,

At this time, I just wanted to see if there was a general consensus among the forum members who replied.

I am working on Zfilm timing/sync marks right now.

chris

There is really no doubt that the limousine slowed. Alvarez did a frame-by-frame study and concluded it went from 12 to 8 MPH.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Yes, it slowed dramatically as it came to a complete stop. The evidence is abundant and compelling.

Farting around with a fabricated film and treating it solemnly as though finding some minor slowing

would vindicate its authenticity is entering the theatre of the absurd. Just get ahold of THE GREAT

ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX AND STUDY IT! This pretentious ignorance of the alteration of the film is

beyond silly. This is a huge distraction and massively misleading. Do you really know no better?

Thanks Jim and all,

At this time, I just wanted to see if there was a general consensus among the forum members who replied.

chris

There is really no doubt that the limousine slowed. Alvarez did a frame-by-frame study and concluded it went from 12 to 8 MPH.

The HOAX is the book, TGZFH....

Yes, it slowed dramatically as it came to a complete stop. The evidence is abundant and compelling.

Farting around with a fabricated film and treating it solemnly as though finding some minor slowing

would vindicate its authenticity is entering the theatre of the absurd. Just get ahold of THE GREAT

ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX AND STUDY IT! This pretentious ignorance of the alteration of the film is

beyond silly. This is a huge distraction and massively misleading. Do you really know no better?

Thanks Jim and all,

chris

And did they also "fabricate" the Nix and Muchmore films to make them sychronize, as even Dr. Mantik has admitted?

That was fast work on the Muchmore film since it was on television on 11/25/63.

And when they fabricated those other films, how exactly did they do it in way in which there were no improperly spaced gaps between the frames in which images were removed?

And were frames removed during the time that Clint Hill was running? How did they manage to make his motions appear unbroken?

Since Kodak will stop processing movie film for Zapruder's camera at the end of this year, why don't you guys shoot a simple movie in DP and then alter it the way the perps did, using only 1963 technology? Then you can do more than just tell us that they did it, you can at least PROVE that it was possible.

Edited by Robert Harris