The Education Forum

Does the limo slow down?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, what I actually said, seems to settle the issues here, since you did not even attempt to dispute anything I said, other than the "gruesome" part.

We have all seen the Zapruder film a zillion times and have forgotten how it affected us the first time we saw it. But I cannot think of an image I have seen on television or in the newspapers throughout my entire life, that is more "gruesome" than the frames following 312.

But on 11/26/63, only a handful of people had seen it and the WC deemed it unfit for public viewing. Obviously, that was wrong, but as a matter of taste, and by the standards of 1963 it was not unreasonable. Have you ever watched the Geraldo show in which Groden brought in a bad copy of the film. Did you hear the crowd's response?

Seeing blood blown out from the President's head in the Muchmore film was certainly "gruesome" at the time. In fact, I cannot remember EVER seeing a movie or newsreel back then, in which the audience saw a real-life murder being committed - NEVER, not even once.

Ah, yes, Plan B: If you can't convince them, emote.

In fact, Bob, the average TV viewer in 1975 could simply pop down to the cinema and watch much worse than the Z-fake any day of the week. Not to mention television news.

As I observed above, you're an anti-historian.

Hey Craig!

Must you always be so pissed at the entire world that everything you write has to be so caustic?

Can't imagine ANYONE taking anything you say seriously or you ever getting into a normal discussion with members of this forum...

Your rights, my rights, on this forum not withstanding.... how about a little people-skills training... you remove the enjoyment of open discussion with attack after attack and nothing to contribute... Must you chime in on every thread with your "I haven't had any in 30 years" attitude? Even Oscar Myer packages their baloney to look appealing.

Great job dude :up

Hey Josephs..STFU....

Don't like what I write...DON'T READ IT! Simple enough, even for you.

Wow... capitals AND exclamation points... must have hit a nerve - has it really been 30 years?

If and when you ever write something worth reading, I'll take you up on your offer to ignore it

As long as you continue to abuse, insult and annoy - and the mods don't want to stop you - I'll keep having my fun with ya. :pop

...you just ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know.

and given the Nix and Muchmore films were much less likely to have been altered than Zapruder, a complete stop of the limo, is imo not realistic. I seem to remember reading though that Greer was picked exactly BECAUSE he had a tendency to hit the brakes when presented with an unexpected stimulus... soryy I can't cite it, maybe someone else can.

David,

The question about the blood amount (Duncan's thread) coming from JFK's throat is directed at Greer/Kellerman's reactions.

Both of them look back toward JFK long before 313.

Did neither see it because of JFK's arms.?

Would there be blood on JFK's hands, reaching for his throat?

The limo slows down.

Greer looks back a second time before 313, does he still not see any blood?

chris

Okay Chris, I get you.

They both do indeed look back at JFK as well as JC, who more than likely did have quite a bit of blood spreading on his shirt and was neither attended to or protected in any manner by these 2 men.

This is z261... that shirt still looks incredibly white... not sure what to conclude

Wow... capitals AND exclamation points... must have hit a nerve - has it really been 30 years?

If and when you ever write something worth reading, I'll take you up on your offer to ignore it

As long as you continue to abuse, insult and annoy - and the mods don't want to stop you - I'll keep having my fun with ya. :pop

...you just ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know.

Yea, caps and and exclaimation point. You have a history of being unable to read and comprehend. Maybe this will help but I'll not lose any sleep over it.

Then go for it...

I'll keep the same in mind for your speculation...such that it is....

Learning seems beyond you...

But then again maybe you will get lucky some day and scratch off the correct answer....

Edited by Craig Lamson

His mouth moves

His fingers type

and yet again nothing comes out.

You have not posted anything beyond your ridiculous rant about a 3+" fold that has no implications or conclusions to be drawn from it... you don't present information with any relevence, your posts are nothing but attacks on what you can't possibly understand nor have any data to refute. You rely on DVP and Bugliosi to make/defend your worthless points and never take a position on anything.

and this is fun for you??? :up

Whatever CL... thanks for the continued representation of nothing and illustrating

the overriding mentality of those who believe, as truth, what they're told to believe,

without need for questions or conscience.

We who actually do want to learn, discuss, debate and enjoy this forum salute you

poster child for the misanthropic, misguided and misinformed

bet you could tell us exactly how all that nano-thermite wound up in all that dust, too.

Good night and good luck

His mouth moves

His fingers type

and yet again nothing comes out.

You have not posted anything beyond your ridiculous rant about a 3+" fold that has no implications or conclusions to be drawn from it... you don't present information with any relevence, your posts are nothing but attacks on what you can't possibly understand nor have any data to refute. You rely on DVP and Bugliosi to make/defend your worthless points and never take a position on anything.

Well, lets see, I destroyed the silly Costella claim of no parallax on another tread. Nice, clean empirical proofs. Kills the silly lamppost stuff too.

Then there was the fun and games trashing Colstells Blur Mistake nonsense...all inthe last few days....

And how about the thrashing of Lifton and his very silly full flush left nonsnece and of course his massive ignorance aoubt ghost panels.

You are WAY behind the 8 ball ...or is that lucky sevens? Never mind, you just put your big foot deep in your mouth...

DVP and Mc Adams...who cares...

And hey you just gotta love that unimpeachable 3+ inch fold of fabric on JFKs back in Betzner. It was a stroke of genuis, to understnad the missing neck shadows in Betzner, and then watching Varnell squirm.

and this is fun for you??? :up

Oh yea, I'm having a ball! You are such an easy mark. Standard fare for lunitic CT's

Whatever CL... thanks for the continued representation of nothing and illustrating

the overriding mentality of those who believe, as truth, what they're told to believe,

without need for questions or conscience.

Wow, big foot meets David's mouth.

We who actually do want to learn, discuss, debate and enjoy this forum salute you

poster child for the misanthropic, misguided and misinformed

You don't want to learn, you just want your worldview stroked and your back slapped. But I'm still here and you can take on my work ANYTIME you please. Its AWLAYS rooted in fact, not that you would understand. I welcome taking you down yet another notch.

bet you could tell us exactly how all that nano-thermite wound up in all that dust, too.

Good night and good luck

I don't do 9-11.

I don't NEED luck. I have fact.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Good to see you've honed that ability to stroke yourself into an art form.

Guess with the stroking and typing, there are no hands left to slap your own back.

Got a few people doing that for you here do ya...? I'll keep reading up on all your support.

You da man CL... an insightful, articulate, photographic genius. :up

No 9/11 thoughts...? well thank god for small favors.

Good to see you've honed that ability to stroke yourself into an art form.

Guess with the stroking and typing, there are no hands left to slap your own back.

Got a few people doing that for you here do ya...? I'll keep reading up on all your support.

You da man CL... an insightful, articulate, photographic genius. :up

No 9/11 thoughts...? well thank god for small favors.

AH..lookie who's back...lottoman.

You can TRY and refute any of my work...anytime...if have the goods...Chance.

Give it a whirl. Show us you photographic stuff. After all its what you enjoy the most.

Or continue to look foolish...your choice.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Read the witness statements from those who were there.

He's talking to you Craig... maybe if you actually read the tome you keep defending

you'd realize how ridiculous you sound.

then again, you wouldn't want the facts and the data to get in the way of your opinions.

btw, your folded rug = jacket fold work is priceless.

and then to post that you don't come to any conclusions regarding the shot to the back as a result of all that groundbreaking work... is brilliant. :up

Keep up the great work :clapping

Read the witness statements from those who were there.

He's talking to you Craig... maybe if you actually read the tome you keep defending

you'd realize how ridiculous you sound.

then again, you wouldn't want the facts and the data to get in the way of your opinions.

btw, your folded rug = jacket fold work is priceless.

and then to post that you don't come to any conclusions regarding the shot to the back as a result of all that groundbreaking work... is brilliant. :up

Keep up the great work :clapping

I don't do witnesses. Just photographic fact. That too hard for your little mind to comprehend?

But hey, you can simply prove me wrong.

In fact the proof of concept work on The Betzner fold is unimpeachable. If you don't agree, then show us why.

You got it in you or are you just more hot air?

Show us your photographic worth Chance. Good luck... you will need it.

You don't have the tools.

Edited by Craig Lamson