The Education Forum

THE PHONEY WORLD OF OSWALD ACCUSERS

In the world of JFK assassination research, there are only TWO kinds of people.

There are the Oswald DEFENDERS, of whom I am one, and there are the Oswald ACCUSERS, who include the Warren Commission, Vince Bugliosi, Jim Garrison, and the House Select Committee on Assassinations (to mention just a few)

I hope I am wrong, but from recent discussions here, it seems that I am the only Oswald defender on this forum.

When the Oswald accusers run out of gas (which doesn't take long) they start accusing his widow, who told the world (then & Now) that she herself had no knowledge whatsoever about the assassination.

Anyone who has been reading this forum of late will know that the MAJORITY of members are OSWALD ACCUSERS (INCLUDING MARINA Accusers)

I would like to know whether there is ANYBODY ELSE on this forum, besides myself, who thinks that Lee Oswald was an INNOCENT man who was framed for a crime he would NEVER HAVE COUNTENANCED

If you are an Oswald accuser, please do me a favor and DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are the Oswald DEFENDERS, of whom I am one, and there are the Oswald ACCUSERS, who include the Warren Commission, Vince Bugliosi, Jim Garrison, and the House Select Committee on Assassinations (to mention just a few)

I hope I am wrong, but from recent discussions here, it seems that I am the only Oswald defender on this forum.

When the Oswald accusers run out of gas (which doesn't take long) they start accusing his widow, who told the world (then & Now) that she herself had no knowledge whatsoever about the assassination.

Anyone who has been reading this forum of late will know that the MAJORITY of members are OSWALD ACCUSERS (INCLUDING MARINA Accusers)

I would like to know whether there is ANYBODY ELSE on this forum, besides myself, who thinks that Lee Oswald was an INNOCENT man who was framed for a crime he would NEVER HAVE COUNTENANCED

So you give the thread a provocative title aimed directly at Oswald accusers and end it with a plea for them not to reply. :wacko:

So apparently this thread is solely for Oswald DEFENDERS . But if there are no Oswald ACCUSERS contributing there will be nothing for the defenders to defend! Not thought this through have you Raymond?

But hey, at least inconvenient facts won't be getting in the way of things.

So you give the thread a provocative title aimed directly at Oswald accusers and end it with a plea for them not to reply. :wacko:

Since it appears you never went to school (or if you did, you forgot what you learned) I will repeat it -- SLOWLY .

My post is aimed at finding out whether there is ANYONE here who believes -- as I do -- that Lee Oswald was an innocent man

Obviously, you sir had no business replying.

Hey Ray,

I'm with you. I don't think Oswald shot anybody that day.

I think that those who plotted JFK's murder only needed to know two things going in, and that's JFK couldn't leave Dealey Plaza alive, and that no matter what the ballistics or acoustics or photo or film evidence or witness testimony indicated, Lee Harvey Oswald was going to be branded the assassin, and for the investigators and administrators it was only a matter of deciding whether he was going to be a lone nut or a part of a communist conspiracy.

Once JFK was dead, the new administrators had to make that decision, and we've been living with it ever since.

There's been some dispute with my assertion that we know more about Lee Harvey Oswald than any other person in history, including Jesus Christ and John Lennon, but I think it's true. And he isn't such a bad guy once you get to know him better than the wifebeating loser that he was first portrayed as.

One of the things that galls me the most, even more than Ollie Stone irritates DVP, is the idea that those who claim Oswald killed the President by himself with no assistance and against all the security of the United States government, also consider him a low life loser, when in fact he should be viewed, at least from a security and historical standpoint, as a very successful assassin, in fact, the greatest assassin who ever lived.

So it is with deep regret that I acknowledge that Oswald really is just the plain old, framed Patsy he said he was.

Bill Kelly

And no more Tullamore Dew for Ray.

Bill Kelly.

And I thought we were friends Bill!

I guess Bill doesn't want to stand the next round, because it is his turn.

Hey Ray,

I'm with you. I don't think Oswald shot anybody that day. So it is with deep regret that I acknowledge that Oswald really is just the plain old, framed Patsy he said he was.

Bill Kelly

Like I find with so any JFK researchers, they say Lee Oswald never shot anyone. But then we get to the Garrison Groupies Who claim that Lee Oswald was somehow involved.

What I am trying to establish here, Bill, is whether you [AND ANY OTHER MEMBER} are among the Garrison Groupies who believe Lee Oswald was guilty of conspiracy, or whether --like me -- you believe that he had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the crime.

An UNAMBIGUOUS response (from you, and any other member) will be greatly appreciated.

And no more Tullamore Dew for Ray.

Bill Kelly.

And I thought we were friends Bill!

I guess Bill doesn't want to stand the next round, because it is his turn.

Hey Ray,

I'm with you. I don't think Oswald shot anybody that day. So it is with deep regret that I acknowledge that Oswald really is just the plain old, framed Patsy he said he was.

Bill Kelly

Like I find with so any JFK researchers, they say Lee Oswald never shot anyone. But then we get to the Garrison Groupies Who claim that Lee Oswald was somehow involved.

What I am trying to establish here, Bill, is whether you [AND ANY OTHER MEMBER} are among the Garrison Groupies who believe Lee Oswald was guilty of conspiracy, or whether --like me -- you believe that he had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the crime.

An UNAMBIGUOUS response (from you, and any other member) will be greatly appreciated.

I don't think that the New Orleans Yahoos had anything to do with what happened at Dealey Plaza, which wasn't an attack on the man JFK but an attack on his position and power - an inside job, a military coup set up by those who took over the government and changed policies.

Oswald an innocent pawn. Clay Shaw an innocent Rook.

Nothing ambiguous about it.

BK

Oswald an innocent pawn. Clay Shaw an innocent Rook.

Nothing ambiguous about it.

BK

Sorry Bill. Nothing personal, but I find that statement EXTREMELY ambiguous, just as I find that MOST AMERICANS become AMBIGUOUS/EVASIVE when it comes to the UNSOLVED MURDER of JFK.

(EVEN MUSLIM EXTREMISTS have a field day making fun of American EVASIONS on the murder of JFK. The JFK Assassination makes America the LAUGHINGSTOCK of the world, so please help me here to get REAL.

In your opinion, did LEE OSWALD KNOW OR have ANYTHING to do with the asassination of JFK?

A simple yes or no is all I ask, and then I will stand you a LARGE Tullamore Dew

Hello Mr.Carroll,I also believe Oswald to be innocent.I think Oswald is the ultimate red herring inserted into the picture from the very beginning.47 years later, probably 50%,or more,of JFK assassination books,articles,documentaries,and internet discussions are still dominated about Oswald in one way or another...IMHO,Oswald was more likely to have been attempting to prevent the assassination of JFK, in the weeks leading up to it, than participating in the plot.The perfect red herring.The crime of the century,it really was easy.Just follow that Oswald.

Hello Mr.Carroll,I also believe Oswald to be innocent.

Well I guess that makes TWO of us so thank you. I have been very lonely up to now.

But I am still not following you.

Just follow that Oswald.

If Lee Oswald was completely innocent, as I maintain (and I thought you did too) then following him will lead you exactly where it has lead AMERICANS up to now for the last forty-odd years,

Which is completely NOWHERE!

Guest Robert Morrow

One thing is for SURE, Oswald did not fire any final KILL SHOT into John Kennedy - that came from the Grassy Knoll. I think the VAST MAJORITY of JFK assassination researchers believe that. I don't think Oswald was shooting anything at JFK - so he was framed for that. The key to studying Oswald is the SHEEPDIPPING of US intelligence agent Oswald that was going on in New Orleans. That is why Judyth Vary Baker is so important - she completely blows out of the water the myth of Oswald as a pro-Castro Marxist, which of course, he was not. Oswald was working with US intelligence in New Orleans that was trying to kill Castro ... and who, CIA, mafia and anti-Castro Cubans probably ended up killing John Kennedy out of anger and frustration.

I guess there is an outside chance that US intelligence agent Oswald was somehow involved in the JFK assassination (but he was not shooting anyone), but more likely he was just a PATSY set up to be at the right place at the wrong time for him. As for the Tippet killing, I think Oswald was probably framed on that as well. I am not so sure about that one - need to study it more - but it looks like Oswald was framed for sure on the JFK assassination and probably again for the murder of J. D. Tippet.

There are some more likely suspects, the high level actual plotters and power players:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]:

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hello Mr.Carroll,I also believe Oswald to be innocent.

Well I guess that makes TWO of us so thank you. I have been very lonely up to now.

But I am still not following you.

Just follow that Oswald.

If Lee Oswald was completely innocent, as I maintain (and I thought you did too) then following him will lead you exactly where it has lead AMERICANS up to now for the last forty-odd years,

Which is completely NOWHERE!

I agree.The whole investigation into Oswald has led nowhere.Just where it was supposed to.

I guess there was an outside chance that US intelligence agent Oswald was somehow involved in the JFK assassination

SURELY THIS GARBAGE BELONGS IN one of the HUNDREDS of threads accusing Lee Oswald of being SOMEHOW INVOLVED.....

In contrast to the HUNDREDS of ANTI-OSWALD threads which constitute the greater part of this forum, this particular thread was SPECIFICALLY AND UNIqUELY established for postings by those who think he was innocent.

So why don't you take this nonsense and post it with all the BullXXXt where it belongs?