The Education Forum

THE PHONEY WORLD OF OSWALD ACCUSERS

Mark, you are new and do not understand what Ray is up to.

In Ray's world Mark lane and Jim Garrison are Oswald accusers.

We have been through this at nauseum explaining how crazy this is.

But Ray is not here to do research, since he doesn't really know how, or to honestly exchange opinions.

See, when you are enlightened on this issue at length with new evidence, and you go back and do the same thing, then you are not a real JFK researcher who is interested in facts and truth. You have your own agenda.

He and his pal Dennis Ford made that clear many years ago.

New to the board yes but on debating the assassination i am in my 3rd decade. I just never seen anyone like Ray. Every person i have every debated was open to all sides as i think all should be on this board

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Ray's world Mark Lane and Jim Garrison are Oswald accusers.

We have been through this at nauseum explaining how crazy this is....

This thread is just one example of that.

Mark Lane and Jim Garrison spent a significant portion of their careers attempting to exonerate Lee Oswald from the false conclusions reached by the Warren Commission.

Their places in history are secure in that regard.

Carroll spends his dotage at a keyboard, flailing in vain at their legacies.

Carroll indulges in his fantasy that he is somehow a unique defender of the Oswald name. Nothing could be further from the truth.

One can rest assured that Marina Oswald has no use for "defenders" like that.

Recently Pat Speer

postded this when I responded to Jim D's comment that this forum is

A THREE-RINGED CIRCUS

Ray, please refrain from insulting your fellow forum members. It interferes with the free flow of information we value so highly, and makes us look like children.

But I see that insults aimed at me, like Hogan's quote above

remain uncensored.

Looks suspiciously as though there is a double standard here

one law for Oswald accusers

and a different standard for the lone voice arguing for Lee's

COMPLETE EXONERATION.

Witness the recent banishment from the JFK Forum

of the thread about Michael Morton

whose case is analogous to the case of Lee Oswald.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

But Ray is not here to do research,

OK Jimbo, here's a piece of REAL RESEARCH

from the HISTORICAL RECORD.

The defendant, CLAY L, SHAW, is charged in a bill of indictment with having willfully and unlawfully conspired with DAVID W, FERRIE, LEE HARVEY OSWALD and others to murder JOHN F. KENNEDY.

When Garrison accused Lee

of conspiring to murder JFK

Mark Lane was seated behind him

lending encouragement.

With friends like Jim Garrison

Lee Oswald had no need

of enemies.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1271&relPageId=4

Welcome to THE REAL world

But Ray is not here to do research,

OK Jimbo, here's a piece of REAL RESEARCH

from the HISTORICAL RECORD.

The defendant, CLAY L, SHAW, is charged in a bill of indictment with having willfully and unlawfully conspired with DAVID W, FERRIE, LEE HARVEY OSWALD and others to murder JOHN F. KENNEDY.

When Garrison accused Lee

of conspiring to murder JFK

Mark Lane was seated behind him

lending encouragement.

With friends like Jim Garrison

Lee Oswald had no need

of enemies.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1271&relPageId=4

Welcome to THE REAL world

So Oswald really was just a book stacking,Russian holiday loving regular kinda guy?.

Mark Lane and Jim Garrison spent a significant portion of their careers attempting to exonerate Lee Oswald from the false conclusions reached by the Warren Commission.

But I see that insults aimed at me, like Hogan's quote above remain uncensored.

Looks suspiciously as though there is a double standard here one law for Oswald accusers and a different standard for the lone voice arguing for Lee's COMPLETE EXONERATION.

Don't y'all admire a guy like Hogan who specializes in WIDOW-BASHING

....As I said before don't Y'all admire Hogan the WIDOW-BASHER.

....It seems Hogan the widow-basher will never give up. Like the scorpion in the fable it is his nature.

....GO HOME HOGAN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE EXCEPT WIDOW-BASHING

....and Hogan doesn't got an argument EXCEPT WIDOW-BASHING

....Oswald accusers are the world's biggest bunch OF LOSERS

That Doug Lamson is a fine fellow, isn't he Ray?

Michael Hogan, on 31 May 2011 - 03:26 AM, said:

Greg Burnham, on 30 May 2011 - 07:38 PM, said:

You're right, Ray. Doug's a fine fellow, isn't he?

J. Raymond Carroll, on 30 May 2011 - 07:50 PM, said:

"I am sure Doug is a Jolly Good fellow, But in this case I meant Todd, as I am sure readers guessed for themselves.

J. Raymond Carroll, on 27 May 2011 - 09:04 PM, said:

"Jim: I am glad you are not claiming I have a diminished capacity, because I don't."

[emphasis added]

---

Sheesh. This is almost like playing kick ball.

Edited by Greg Burnham

So Oswald really was just a book stacking,Russian holiday loving regular kinda guy?.

Yes Ian,

He was a regular kinda guy

who liked hunting, fishing and football.

He served his country honorably in uniform

where, according to his marine buddies

he was a canny poker-player.

Like every good father he adored his children

Of course I wouldn't call him Six-Pack Joe

since he preferred drinking milk

to drinking alcohol.

He was out of the ordinary in that he was a world traveler

liked playing chess,

was a voracious reader

a lover of Classical music,

and a man who paid his debts immediatly.

Like the late Pope John Paul II

He supported Fair Play for Cuba

and like many people

he was an admirer of JFK.

But of course his accusers would like to paint

a different picture.

When Garrison accused Lee of conspiring to murder JFK Mark Lane was seated behind him lending encouragement.

With friends like Jim Garrison Lee Oswald had no need of enemies.

In Ray's world Mark Lane and Jim Garrison are Oswald accusers.

We have been through this at nauseum explaining how crazy this is....

This thread is just one example of that.

Yes Ian,

He was a regular kinda guy who liked hunting, fishing and football. He served his country honorably in uniform where, according to his marine buddies he was a canny poker-player.

Like every good father he adored his children

Of course I wouldn't call him Six-Pack Joe since he preferred drinking milk to drinking alcohol.

He was out of the ordinary in that he was a world traveler liked playing chess, was a voracious reader a lover of Classical music, and a man who paid his debts immediatly.

Like the late Pope John Paul II He supported Fair Play for Cuba and like many people he was an admirer of JFK.

But of course his accusers would like to paint a different picture.

It's hard to imagine why anyone would want to paint a different picture of Lee Oswald than that.

Carroll's portrait is about as sophisticated as it gets.

FInd that Mark Lane tape yet Ray?

The busted gramaphone strikes again. Ya gotta admire all those Oswald accusers

Jim, perhaps Carroll will be posting it here soon. After all, it's been written that a man is only as good as his word.

THe reason you do not recall the event is because you were not present during my encounter with Mark Lane I do have an audio of the event, which is stored among a pile of clutter in my garage.

I will post it here in due course, when I straighten out the clutter and figure out how to post an audiotape. But for now lets just accept that you ask everyone to accept your bona fides, while you ask everyone to treat me as a xxxx!

No one has put more on the line for Lee Oswald than did Mark Lane.

Some of us here pretend to be Oswald champions. It's easy to blabber that he was innocent of wrongdoing on an internet board where there aren't any lasting consequences to careers, reputations and finances.

Lane stood up to the entire American government to see that Lee Oswald had at least a small voice to actually represent him. How easily we forget how lonely Lane's point of view was early on. The man is an American Patriot with more balls than anyone- any person I can think of.

Slandering him by saying he didn't do his utmost to get justice for Oswald- a person he didn't personally know, that he defended because it was only a basic right under our Constitution there wasn't anyone else going to try- that's a pretty low and cowardly blow in my opinion.

Anyone who seriously thinks they could do better ought to put their money where their mouth is, and go challenge the government's case in a court of law- and bring the real culprits to justice. No ones been convicted of the President's murder- it's an open case. Let them see how long they stand up to the pressures that would be brought to bear against them by the spooks and media- see if they can match Lane's integrity and stubborn resolve to pursue the truth.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Mark Lane sacrificed a great portion of his life in becoming a shepherd of the weak, in my opinion. The agents of darkness have accosted his name for decades- but God knows who is who, and has been sorting this all out as the old xxxxheels who were part and parcel of the coverup of the assassination have been dying off.

God Bless Mark Lane.

No one has put more on the line for Lee Oswald than did Mark Lane.

Some of us here pretend to be Oswald champions. It's easy to blabber that he was innocent of wrongdoing on an internet board where there aren't any lasting consequences to careers, reputations and finances.

Lane stood up to the entire American government to see that Lee Oswald had at least a small voice to actually represent him. How easily we forget how lonely Lane's point of view was early on. The man is an American Patriot with more balls than anyone- any person I can think of.

Slandering him by saying he didn't do his utmost to get justice for Oswald- a person he didn't personally know, that he defended because it was only a basic right under our Constitution there wasn't anyone else going to try- that's a pretty low and cowardly blow in my opinion.

Anyone who seriously thinks they could do better ought to put their money where their mouth is, and go challenge the government's case in a court of law- and bring the real culprits to justice. No ones been convicted of the President's murder- it's an open case. Let them see how long they stand up to the pressures that would be brought to bear against them by the spooks and media- see if they can match Lane's integrity and stubborn resolve to pursue the truth.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Mark Lane sacrificed a great portion of his life in becoming a shepherd of the weak, in my opinion. The agents of darkness have accosted his name for decades- but God knows who is who, and has been sorting this all out as the old xxxxheels who were part and parcel of the coverup of the assassination have been dying off.

God Bless Mark Lane.

Well said Patrick.

Sentiments similar to yours have been posted on other threads, including this one: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16241&view=findpost&p=226044

You've probably read them.