The Education Forum

Why is asking a question deemed offensive?

On the DVP Oswald's bedroom thread after recieving a vile personal attack I answered thus:

When there is a whole back catalogue of evidence suggesting he was deliberately framed.

David can you not even slightly accept the premise that when someone is framed for a crime they didn't commit, they will inevitably have some connection to the event, (either real or planted)?

That's how and why they have become the patsy!

In what possible way is this deemed to be offensive Kathy? I get called a "retard", which I had the good grace to ignore, and yet my above response is considered too offensive?

I've read about this kind of blatant bias before on this forum.

Unbelievable!

Bernie,

If you would have read the thread you had posted in, a bit more, you would have seen that some there were saying that what DVP quoted from acj was offensive. I removed it and only it from your post, as well as from Martin's post, and made the original post invisible.

I never said that your post was offensive, but the part I removed was.

I've read about this kind of blatant bias before on this forum.

Unbelievable!

Go back and look.I have added that it was a post you were responding to. i am sure folks can figure out, that if your post itself was offensive, it wouldn't be there, since I removed the offensive part.

Kathy

My apologies Kathy. I thought the thread had been closed...