The Education Forum

Double standard on the EF?

How about considering the fact that Fetzer, in the past, has gone off on various tangents, and sometimes has responded to legitimate criticism with extended rants having nothing to do with legitimate rebuttal, may have caused many of us to assume that Fetzer had gone "off his meds" or "fallen off the wagon" or whatever one more time...and thus many of us considered replying to such irrational comments was unnecessary.

Did such a NON-sinister answer ever occur to you? Or is everything [except, of course the JFK assassination] a conspiracy in your world?

• 2 weeks later...
Moving along to the Duke lacross rape case,which was thrown out of court for lack of evidence.My point was it was a non story to begin with,but your media ran with it night after night,with the emphasis on the race factor, instead of reporting real stories like the United States being duped into a hunt for WMD that still havent been found.

I largely agree but your comments indicated you thought she was less credible because of her profession and race. The sad fact is that Americans prefer sensationalist stories to real news that’s why in NYC the Post and Daily News each out sell the Times. What exactly did you mean by “YOUR media”

All the while,the people doing your bidding not the bidding of America,like Wolfowitz,Perle,Feith,Cheney are given a free pass and virtually no media coverage to lie and fabricate stories about WMD,yellowcake,mushroom clouds,pre-emptive strikes,ect.

They were doing MY “bidding”? Just what are you going on about “your media”, “your bidding”. Was that a singular or plural you? In the latter case me and who else? Telling besides the veep you cited three 2nd and 3rd level Jews but failed to mention non-Jewish major players like Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, Tenat, Powell etc.

So Mr. Wilson can you explain to me what exactly you meant by “your media” and “the people doing your bidding not the bidding of America”?

Were you saying that you think I am some sort of super powerful individual who controls the media and USG or that I belong to a super powerful group which controls the media and USG? In the latter case spell which group that is.

After the thread lay dormant for 9 days, you just had to mount up that ol' dead horse and try to make him race one more time, eh Len?

Maybe you should switch hands with the riding crop; I hear sometimes it helps.

After the thread lay dormant for 9 days, you just had to mount up that ol' dead horse and try to make him race one more time, eh Len?

Colby is so giddy at the prospect of being considered an all powerful and mighty Oz that he couldnt resist temptation.

You may also notice that Colby has been tapping on the shoulder of Greg Parker and a few others trying to revive his game of "tit for tat", that sterile formalist game a semantics he's famous for. I suggest he's bored and looking for a game from whatever quarter he can find.

Boring.

I thought a farm boy like you :) would understand such things but despite being almost the same color Fetzer and Wilson are not the same horse :) . The latter is still trotting around. I want to hear from his mouth (eer keyboard} about how ‘da Jooz’ run the world :rolleyes: .

Edited by Len Colby