The Education Forum

Was 1963 Film Alteration Technology Adequate?

But tell you what. Why don't you show us the top of the fold in Croft and Towner at its hightest point....

Craig

Why are you trying to waste my time?

You can see just like I can where the top of the bunching is in Croft and Towner

No need for me to post pictures and draw a line for you

Cliff has posted pics of Croft and Towner with a line drawn to the top of Croft and Towner, I agree with Cliffs positions

Nothing you can say or do can make that minor bunching in Croft and Towner explode into a massive 3+ inch fold seconds later in Betzner

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig

Why are you trying to waste my time?

You can see just like I can where the top of the bunching is in Croft and Towner

No need for me to post pictures and draw a line for you

Cliff has posted pics of Croft and Towner with a line drawn to the top of Croft and Towner, I agree with Cliffs positions

Nothing you can say or do can make that minor bunching in Croft and Towner explode into a massive 3+ inch fold seconds later in Betzner

It appears we see things differently. Why not show us exactly what YOU think you see?

Why are you SO RELUCTANT to actually put your name on ANYTHING? What are you afraid of? But hey you say you agree with Varnell. Show us exactly what it is you AGREE WITH!

Are you ever going to actually try and prove ANYTHING or are you just a gasbag full of hot air?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Craig I know we see the same thing in Towner

post-4811-023676400%201280255697_thumb.jpg

How can you sit here and say that JFK has 3+ inches of bunched up folded jacket in Towner?

Craig I know we see the same thing in Towner

post-4811-023676400%201280255697_thumb.jpg

How can you sit here and say that JFK has 3+ inches of bunched up folded jacket in Towner?

Where is the highest point of the fold? Where is that art by Varnell you agree with?

And more to the point, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

Great, so you show the top of the fold in Towner to be as tall as the top of the jacket collar.

Given this, how did you measure the amount of fabric consumed by the fold?

No its right below the collar

And im sorry Craig I do not have JFKs jacket at my house to measure

How can you look at that and say its 3+ inches?

No way

Incredible !

I copied/pasted YOUR OWN MESSAGE, to make you see it was bad.

You realized that indeed it was bad, and you decided to erase it, so that people won't see it.

Your erasing your own message proves you are now ashamed of having written it.

But I'm sorry for you, I won't erase my copy of your message so everybody can still see it. All they have to do is trade "I know that Elvis Presley is still alive and preparing his come-back" for "I know that the Zapruder film is a fabrication", and they'll know what you had dare to write !

Indeed, Greg Burnham had written : "I do NOT care what you believe. I know that the Zapruder film is a fabrication. Period. I have the luxury of KNOWING for sure, so I cannot fault anyone for doubting me because they have no reason to believe I am telling the truth since they didn't see for themselves. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to elaborate. This is more difficult for me than it is for you--by a long shot..."

Then I answered, copying his message, word for word, just replacing the Zapruder film bit by "Elvis Presly is alive", just to show him how poor his message was.

He then erased his original message and wrote "You might have Mad Cow, Denny?" instead.

Mister Burnham, I should have quoted you in the first place : you would have been unable to hide you own message, in the hope that nobody had seen it. I shall do that in the future. But your acting cowardly will be known, all the same.

/François Carlier/

Francois,

Could it be that that Gregs "absolute knowledge" about this has got anything to do with his recent visit to Australia? With this same source who claims that "it is a fact that Abraham Zapruder was not in Dealey Plaza"?

No, I guess not.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

under the top of the jacket collar

or under the bottom of the jacket collar ?

I would say inbetween the two, maybe a tiny fraction closer to the top of the collar

Edited by Dean Hagerman