The Education Forum

Was 1963 Film Alteration Technology Adequate?

dean how did you figure the full was only an inch

How many suits do you own Craig?

I own two, and no matter how much moving around I do 3+ inches of bunching or folding never happens

Just by looking at Towner and Croft you can clearly see that its a small amount of bunching

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jacket collar is 1.25 inches

times 2 equals 2.5 inches

Add a half an inch for top and bottom of fold...

3+inches..

That's about it but I think the error margin to consider should shift it more to say 2.8 +/- .4.

How long was Kennedys ear?

So anybody who claims (like you) that the Zapruder film is altered go against all evidence.

Francis Coli

Do you know what evidence is?

I dont think you do

Send me 9 more emails and I will tell you what evidence is

Dean

Don't antagonise the guy, Maybe he can get us Elvis tickets?

Ian

yes, I think so

jacket collar is 1.25 inches

times 2 equals 2.5 inches

Add a half an inch for top and bottom of fold...

3+inches..

That's about it but I think the error margin to consider should shift it more to say 2.8 +/- .4.

How long was Kennedys ear?

This photo was recently sold on Ebay. Maybe it'll help:(credit and kudos to Robin Unger for the scan)

Can anyone explain to me why the case for conspiracy comes down to how far the suitcoat jacket is bunched or not?

Thanks,

BK

AFA I am concerned this issue is merely an endorsement of Craigs position. It imo does not negate a conspiracy at all. (afa the actual assassination goes).

The argument that the Zappy cartoon is legitimate because the "alteration technology" did not yet exist in 1963 to have accomplished Z-film manipulation is refuted, once and for all, by the technology utilized in this 1928 film, "There It Is" -- Starring Mac (George Bundy?) and TUM (The Umbrella Man?)...

Many thanks to my friend, Scott Myers, for the clip...

Film clip posted for research purposes ONLY:

That movie isn't even close to the kind of thing you guys are proposing. The special effects were nothing more than photos shot from a still camera and then placed in sequence to create the animations.

Strange, after all these years NONE of you can reproduce the alterations you claim were made to the Zapruder film. And you never will. That kind of thing would take months, using a modern computer. It could not have been done at all, using 1963 technology.