The Education Forum

It almost skipped my mind...were are KSM's children ?

http://www.truth-out.org/the-hidden-tragedy-cias-experiments-children62208

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

########################################################

see

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15822&st=0&p=190870&hl=children&fromsearch=1entry190870

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 3 weeks later...

Where are KSM's children..(?)..they were in the custody of the DOD...now they are gone.....gone....maybe too much electrode.....

see

http://uruknet.com/?p=m69378&hd=&size=1&l=e :blink::huh::blink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Suffer the Little Children

Jesus said:

Mark 10:14 Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God.15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. 16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.

Mt 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mt 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Mt 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Mr 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Lu 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

The primary purpose of this study is to webucate Christians about child discipline and child rearing. Please do not automatically tune me out if you do not agree with me. Take this to the Lord with an open heart and talk to Him about it. If you have questions, feel free to email Joan Vasquez. (http://suffer-the-little-children.webs.com/)

By Joan's 15 year old daughter, Victoria S. (Copyright 2007)

In Matthew 19:14, Jesus tells the Disciples to let the children come to Him. It's clear that Jesus loves children, and they are important to Him.

In verse 13, it says that the children were brought to Him. Who were these people bringing the children to Jesus? They were most likely parents or caretakers who loved their children enough to guide them to the Truth.

Two thousand years later, Jesus' love is still the same. A few fortunate children get to experience the love of Christ in their daily lives. Most however, do not. Sadly, there are many young children who do not know what real love is. They do not know Christ's love, oftentimes they do not even know parental love.

When I look back at the first few years of my life, I see that the experiences I had then were very crucial to making me who I am today. This causes me to realize that the influences and experiences every child has will help to determine who he or she becomes later on in their lives.

Everything that happens from the time someone can remember, (or in some instances, before they can remember) leaves some type of imprint on their mind. Some imprints are good and some are bad. We need to make good imprints on childrens' minds when it comes to teaching them about Christ and Christianity.

My conclusion to this rambling, and probably confusing thought is this: Jesus said, "Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of Heaven."

My point is... It's our job as Christians to lead them and maybe not just our own children, but children who aren't raised in Christian homes, who need us as loving examples to lead them to the Way, the Truth, and the Life, which is Christ.

©2007

Edited by Steven Gaal