The Education Forum

(Merged) Fetzer / Burton Apollo Hoax debate thread

Guest James H. Fetzer

My God, you guys are good! Not just Burton but West and Greer and Dolva! It's a wonder we can score any points at all.

Jack, they aren't all in order on that site. Hit ctrl-f, type in the image number, it's there.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, you guys are good! Not just Burton but West and Greer and Dolva! It's a wonder we can score any points at all.

Jack, they aren't all in order on that site. Hit ctrl-f, type in the image number, it's there.

Well, if you guys keep making huge blunders like this, it is no wonder no-one believes you.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Except it looks to me as though Jack is obviously right. Having them "out of order" is just the least bit absurd.

This is like going to a library and finding some of the books are classified in the wrong sequence using the

Dewey decimal system or the Library of Congress system and having a grouping out of order. But you guys

are really good at mutually reinforcing each other, no matter how ridiculous the claims that each of you make.

Well, if you guys keep making huge blunders like this, it is no wonder no-one believes you.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

In all of my Apollo studies 95 percent of my images came from the Project Apollo Image Gallery,

because it was well organized, easy to navigate, offered choice of resolutions and HAD ALL THE

IMAGES GROUPED TOGETHER BY FILE NUMBER. If they now have changed the latter and moved

certain groups of numbers around, I find that both absurd and suspicious. It also has descriptions

of each photo. Of course! I use PAIG because it offers more than all the other NASA websites.

I also find absurd that this is not a NASA website, but a third party. OF COURSE it is NASA!

Do you think it would exist without NASA? They utilize a front man to run it. I note that he handily

lives in the Washington DC area.

Jack

Except it looks to me as though Jack is obviously right. Having them "out of order" is just the least bit absurd.

This is like going to a library and finding some of the books are classified in the wrong sequence using the

Dewey decimal system or the Library of Congress system and having a grouping out of order. But you guys

are really good at mutually reinforcing each other, no matter how ridiculous the claims that each of you make.

Except they are NOT out of order. They are listed as completely as missions and rolls and in the correct order. Its a shame both you and Jack can't read.

I also find absurd that this is not a NASA website, but a third party. OF COURSE it is NASA!

Do you think it would exist without NASA? They utilize a front man to run it. I note that he handily

lives in the Washington DC area.

Jack

Nope, WRONG again. Its the site of KIPP TEAGUE....

From Kipp:

"Hi Craig. First of all, this is not "NASA's Apollo Image Gallery," this is MY Apollo Image Gallery ( http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html ). I process the NASA-supplied imagery for presentation, and the JPG images themselves ultimately reside on a NASA server where they are mutually linked into my site's gallery as well as that of the NASA-hosted Apollo Lunar Surface Gallery."

Thanks, but no thanks Evan,. I prefer my Ned Kelly and Eureak Stockade badge.

Here you go John - wear it with pride:

apollogist_small.jpg

Is this a compliment or a personal attack?

It's a way of negating the personal attack you have made on myself and others, calling us Apollogists. We've turned it around on you, and made it a badge of honour rather than allowing it to disparage us as you intended.

Thanks, but no thanks Evan,. I prefer my Ned Kelly and Eureak Stockade badge.

Too late, John! You are one of "us" now - welcome to the dark side. Your NWO paycheck will be with you soon.

Mwahahahahaha!

OK, I'm a bit short at the moment. But do I have to wear it? Could it be modified to just say 'I'm an Apollogist'? Anyway, like said: thanks.

edit typos

Edited by John Dolva

Second Fetzer/Burton Debate images, REFLECTIONS IN HELMET VISORS:

post-667-000418900 1285255458_thumb.jpg

NUMBER SIX

Jack,

You have to stop making these specious claims. Just because you made an error, it doesn't mean there is a conspiracy. The images are available here and here.

It's not just the blunders, it's the persistence in the face of anything to the contrary. It indicates a complete unwillingness to begin with. So far every ''study'' has been shown to be flawed in some way. There is a point at which enough is enough. Those who argue for the Apollo missioms show a remarkable patience. Those who believe that it all was a hoax remind me of intractable mules. To quote Julius Sumner Miller : ''Why is it so?''. To answer it, my hypothesis : egomania. They're incapacitated by a fundamental flaw that they are pathologically incapable of overcoming.