The Education Forum

JFK Exhumation petition

Jerry Craig

And how could a hole through the body not be visible to the pathologist?

How could it be visible today?

The SBT bullet (CE399) didn't hit any bony structures in JFK's body. And what's left besides JFK's bones in his casket today? Would there be any "tissue" actually left to examine?

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how could a hole through the body not be visible to the pathologist?

How could it be visible today?

The SBT bullet (CE399) didn't hit any bony structures in JFK's body. And what's left besides JFK's bones in his casket today? Would there be any "tissue" actually left to examine?

So it isn't the CTs who are saying that they would dispute a new, proper forensic autopsy, it's DVP?

I think we should ask a forensic pathologist if a bullet trail would still be discernable even if it didn't hit any bones.

The tests that they can do today would certainly be the most detailed ever done and I'm sure that if a bullet went through the body, there would be some sort of evidence of that.

I also have a report from Gary Mack providing Dave Perry's response to previous requests for an exhumation of the body that I will post.

BK

This is DP's response to Bob Vernon's earlier request for an exhumation of the body for a proper autopsy. This assumes that the request will come from someone like Jerry Craig, and not a DA, grand jury or coronor or "court of competent jurisdiction."

Dave Perry: This is the regulation covering disinterment of a body from Arlington National Cemetery. In my view, Mr. Vernon is dreaming if he thinks he can accomplish the exhumation of John F. Kennedy. He will be unable to get the consent of all immediate family members and no "court of competent jurisdiction" will order the exhumation. Additionally, he cannot afford the expense of disinterment required under (e). I gave him these details in October of 1993.

Excerpted from Department of Veterans Affairs § 1.621 (page 81)

All living immediate family members of the decedent, to include the person who initiated the interment (whether or not he or she is a member of the immediate family), give their written consent, or when a court order or State instrumentality of competent jurisdiction directs the disinterment. Immediate family members are defined as surviving spouse. if not remarried, all adult children of the decedent, appointed guardian(s) of minor children, the appointed guardian of the surviving unremarried spouse or of the adult child(ren) of the decedent. When the person who initiated the interment is the remarried spouse, his or her written consent will not be required. In the absence of a surviving unremarried spouse and children, the decedent's parents will be considered immediate family members.

(Authority: 38 U.S.C. 210©; 1004)

(B) All requests for authority to disinter remains will be submitted on VA Form 40-4970, Request for Disinterment, and will include the following Information: (1) A full statement of reasons for the proposed disinterment. (2) Notarized statements by all eligible living immediate family members of the decedent, to include the person who initiated the Interment (whether or not he or she is a member of the immediate family), that they consent to the proposed disinterment. (3) A notarized statement, by the person requesting the disinterment that those who supplied affidavits comprise all the living immediate family members of the deceased.

(Authority 38 U.S.C. 1004)

© In lieu of the documents required in paragraph (B) of this section, an order of a court of competent jurisdiction will be considered. The Department of Veterans Affairs or officials of the cemetery should not be made a party to the court action since this is a matter among the family members Involved.

(d) [Reserved]

(e) Any disinterment that may be authorized under this section must be accomplished without expense to the Government.

(The reporting and recordkeeping requirements contained in paragraph (B) have been approved by the Office of Management and Budget under 0MB control number 2900-0365)

(43 FR 26571. June 21. 1978. as amended at 47 FR 50860. Nov. 10. 1982; 49 FR 34483, Aug. 31, 1984; 54 FR 6521. Feb. 13. 1989)

Dave Perry 04/24/2003

The tests that they can do today would certainly be the most detailed ever done and I'm sure that if a bullet went through the body, there would be some sort of evidence of that.

You could be right. But I'm not sure if you are (with respect to the SBT/CE399 bullet that struck no bony structures in JFK's body).

Edited by David Von Pein

You could be right. But I'm not sure if you are (with respect to the SBT/CE399 bullet that struck no bony structures in JFK's body).

Well, you are certainly right about that, especially if it was planted, as suspected.

BK

I think it would be great to exhume JFK's body but it is really not neccessary to prove conspiracy in this case. The Secret Service's actions and inaction have already done that.

Taken in part from another's work:

"The United States Secret Service are the nexus of the crime. They controlled the president and the crime scene--then they illegally controlled the prima facie evidence. The fact also remains that they were duty-bound to react during the assassination. Not only did they not react as trained and sworn, they actually did the extreme opposite as evidenced in the statements of the agents themselves.

SAIC Emory P. Roberts: Ordered the agents assigned to the rear positions of the presidents car to stay at Love field. He also recalled the only agent rushing to JFK's aid during the shooting and ordered the remaining team of agents in the follow up car not to move.

SAIC Roy Kellerman: Upon realizing JFK was clutching his throat, and that they were under attack, turned his back on the president and sat still.

SA William Greer: Turned to stare at JFK twice during the shooting, stopping the limo the second time.

At a minimum, this legally documented evidence demanded an investigation into the agency's possible criminally negligent manslaughter or high treason, as so defined in law."

Is it too late now for this investigation of the Secret Service?

As one here has said regarding LBJ's involvement in the assassination - it is time to stop giving the Secret Service the benefit of the doubt in this matter.

Edited by Peter McGuire

I think it would be great to exhume JFK's body but it is really not neccessary to prove conspiracy in this case. The Secret Service's actions and inaction have already done that.

Taken in part from another's work:

"The United States Secret Service are the nexus of the crime. They controlled the president and the crime scene--then they illegally controlled the prima facie evidence. The fact also remains that they were duty-bound to react during the assassination. Not only did they not react as trained and sworn, they actually did the extreme opposite as evidenced in the statements of the agents themselves.

SAIC Emory P. Roberts: Ordered the agents assigned to the rear positions of the presidents car to stay at Love field. He also recalled the only agent rushing to JFK's aid during the shooting and ordered the remaining team of agents in the follow up car not to move.

SAIC Roy Kellerman: Upon realizing JFK was clutching his throat, and that they were under attack, turned his back on the president and sat still.

SA William Greer: Turned to stare at JFK twice during the shooting, stopping the limo the second time.

At a minimum, this legally documented evidence demanded an investigation into the agency's possible criminally negligent manslaughter or high treason, as so defined in law."

Is it too late now for this investigation of the Secret Service?

As one here has said regarding LBJ's involvement in the assassination - it is time to stop giving the Secret Service the benefit of the doubt in this matter.

Well, it was the Secret Service agents in Dallas who vioated the local and state laws by taking the body out.

How come nobody was prosecuted for that one?

BK

Everybody please sign this petition

www.ipetitions.com/petition/jfkexhumation/

For God's sake, let the man rest in peace.

I just love tired old comments such as this....it truly shows a lacking of some sort as to the utmost importance of an event such as the exhumation of JFK. He has never "rested in peace" and he will not, nor his brother, until justice has been served. Justice has not been served. Surely the CIA will be watching severely the exhumation IF it is allowed to take place anyway (maybe after GHWB's death lol...)

I just love tired old comments such as this....it truly shows a lacking of some sort as to the utmost importance of an event such as the exhumation of JFK. He has never "rested in peace" and he will not, nor his brother, until justice has been served. Justice has not been served. Surely the CIA will be watching severely the exhumation IF it is allowed to take place anyway (maybe after GHWB's death lol...)

Look B.A. an exhumation will have no affect on the opinions of the majority of CT's.

If an exhumation proved that there were only 2 shots that hit 2 men, and that the WC got everything 100% correct, I can guarentee that the majority will say that the exhumation was also a conspiracy. That's just how it is in CT land.

The purpose of an exhumation and proper forensic autopsy would not to convince CTs of anything or to prove anything to anybody.

The purpose of a forensic autopsy is to learn what really happened and to develop evidence - photos, x-rays and a valid autopsy report that can be introduced into a court of law and reviewed by a grand jury.

BK

Look B.A. an exhumation will have no affect on the opinions of the majority of CT's.

If an exhumation proved that there were only 2 shots that hit 2 men, and that the WC got everything 100% correct, I can guarentee that the majority will say that the exhumation was also a conspiracy. That's just how it is in CT land.

The purpose of an exhumation and proper forensic autopsy would not to convince CTs of anything or to prove anything to anybody.

The purpose of a forensic autopsy is to learn what really happened and to develop evidence - photos, x-rays and a valid autopsy report that can be introduced into a court of law and reviewed by a grand jury.

BK

Proper determination of extent of the non-fatal back and neck wounds would end the single bullet debate once and for all.

How would that be possible? The SBT bullet didn't hit a single bone in JFK's body.

So how would it be possible to track (or even see) the SBT bullet wounds on JFK's decomposed body if no bones were impacted?

If the autopsy showed that the spine and its processes had been hit by a bullet, it would destroy your beloved SBT, once and for all.

Everybody please sign this petition

www.ipetitions.com/petition/jfkexhumation/

No small thing you are asking for. Let me ask you: what, exactly, is it that you think will be answered by such an undertaking?

I would like Craig to answer this question too, but the bottom line is that he shouldn't have to ask for it, but it should be a natural progression of a suspicious death.

Bodies are exhumed for proper forensic autopsies every day, and are ordered to by the courts - prosecutors, judges and grand juries.

The proper venue for the investigation of an unsolved homicide in the USA is a grand jury, the place that Garrison took his evidence and the place that other crimes of a similar nature are reviewed.

Since the original autopsy was not a forensic autopsy, but a regular autopsy, the purpose of which is to determine the cause of death - bullet to the head - and there are three autopsy reports in evidence, and all of the autopsy photos, x-rays and witness testimony are no loger valid, and cannot be introduced into a court of law, if a grand jury was convened today, that evidence - the autopsy reports, the autopsy photos and x-rays and witness reports (ie. Sibert and O'Neill) would not be admissible in the court because of the loss of provenance/chain of custody, a new, forensic autopsy would be ordered.

This autopsy would be thorough and the results - the autopsy report - the photos and the x-rays as well as all of the new tests - ie. MRIs, etc. would be conducted in such a way that they would be admitted into the court of law and reviewed by expert witnesses and the grand jury.

The grand jury would also review, besides the autopsy evidence, all the other evidence that the prosecutor would present to determine if there is just cause to have anyone indicted for any crime related to the assassination, including the destruction of evidence and records, the theft of records, the determination of what became of missing evidence and records, obstruction of justice, perjury and any other crime that may have been committed, not only during the course of the murder/homicide but in the coverup.

Now, Oswald was dug up at the request of Michael Endowes, and with the approval of Marina Oswald, and they DID NOT conduct a proper forensic autopsy, the results of which could have been entered into a court of law. Rather, they just butchered the body to see if the teeth, fingerprints etc. matched to determine of the body was that of the historic Lee Harvey Oswald.

If the remains of JFK are dug up, they will undergo a proper forensic autopsy, the results of which can be entered into a court of law if such proceedings are held. In fact, the proceedings will have to be held in order for the exhumation to be ordered.

So the cart can't come before the horse.

A proper court must order the forensic autopsy, rather than the foresnsic autopsy be held to provide proof of conspiracy.

Now I don't know what motivates Jerry Craig to ask for this, but I know the reason why it should be done, and how it should be done correctly.

BK

Edited by William Kelly