The Education Forum

33 CONSPIRACY THEORIES

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

And the following below is the BEST that this web site can come up with on the JFK assassination? They can't seem to figure Lyndon Johnson and the CIA were involved in the murder of JFK and that LBJ, Allen Dulles and Hoover were INTEGRAL to the cover up to the slaughter? They need to read some books!! (or the Education Forum)

"Kennedy Assassination the 2nd Investigation by Congress Few People Know About, United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA): The HSCA was established in 1976 to investigate the John F. Kennedy assassination and the Martin Luther King, Jr. assassination. The Committee investigated until 1978, and in 1979 issued its final report, concluding that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated by a conspiracy involving the mob, and potentially the CIA.The House Select Committee on Assassinations undertook reinvestigations of the murders of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. In 1979, a single Report and twelve volumes of appendices on each assassination were published by the Congress. In the JFK case, the HSCA found that there was a probable conspiracy, though it was unable to determine the nature of that conspiracy or its other participants (besides Oswald)."

Here are some books that might educate these folks... and hey, the HSCA was a fraud and a sham cover up, too!

1 LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's Assassination Phillip F. Nelson 2010 Xlibris

2 Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J Killed J.F.K. Barr McClellan 2004 Hannover House

3 Texas in the Morning: The Love Story of Madeleine Brown and President Lyndon Baines Johnson Madeleine Brown 1997 Conservatory Press

4 Billie Sol Estes a Texas Legend Billie Sol Estes 2004 BS Productions

5 Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA and Other Covert Agencies Rodney Stich 2001 Diablo Western Press

6 The Men Who Killed Kennedy - the Guilty Men DVD Nigel Turner 2002 A & E Home Studio

7 The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson Joachim Joesten 1968 Peter Dawnay

8 How Kennedy was Killed: The Full Appalling Story Joachim Joesten 1968 Tandem-Dawnay

9 The Men on the Sixth Floor Glen Sample & Mark Collum 2008 Sample Graphics

10 Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson D. Jablow Hershman 2002 Barricade Books

11 A Texan Looks at Lyndon: A Study in Illegitimate Power J. Evetts Haley 1964 Palo Duro Press

12 The Texas Connection Craig Zirbel 1991 Warner Books

13 Who Shot JFK? Robin Ramsay 2009 Pocket Essentials

14 Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald Judyth Vary Baker & Edward Haslam 2010 Trine Day

15 Lee Harvey Oswald: The True Story of the Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy, by His Lover Judyth Vary Baker 2006 Trafford Publishing

16 Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America Russ Baker 2008 Bloomsbury Press

17 The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed Russell S. Bowen 1991 America West Publishers

18 Barry & 'the Boys': The CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History Daniel Hopsicker 2006 Trine Day

19 JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters James Douglass 2008 Orbis Books

20 To Kill a President: Finally an Ex-FBI Agent rips aside the Veil of Secrecy that killed JFK M. Wesley Smearingen 2008 BookSurge Publishing

21 JFK - Director's Cut - 2 Disc Special Edition (1991) Oliver Stone 2003 Warner Home Video

22 Oswald and the CIA John Newman 1995 Carroll & Graf

23 Bloody Treason: On Solving History's Greatest Murder Mystery: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy Noel H. Twyman 1997 Laurel Pub

24 The Last Investigation Gaeton Fonzi 1993 The Mary Ferrell Foundation

25 Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years David Talbot 2008 Free Press

26 Someone Would Have Talked Larry Hancock 2006 JFK Lancer Productions and @ Publications

27 The Man Who Knew Too Much: Hired to Kill Oswald and Prevent the Assassination of JFK Dick Russell 1992 Carroll & Graf

28 The Tatum Chronicles (Google Chip Tatum Pegasus for free on internet) D. G. "Chip Tatum" 1996 self-published

29 Conspiracy: Who Killed President Kennedy? Anthony Summers 1980 Fontana

30 Not in Your Lifetime Anthony Summers 1998 Marlowe & Co.

31 Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and U.S. Intelligence Philip H. Melanson 1990 Praeger Publishers

32 Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFK Mark Lane 1992 Thunder's Mouth Press

33 History Will Not Absolve Us: Orwellian Control, Public Denial, & the Murder of President Kennedy Martin Schotz 1996 Kurtz, Ulmer & Delucia

34 Farewell America: The Plot to Kill JFK James Hepburn and William Turner 1968 Penmarin Books

35 Edward Lansdale's Cold War Jonathan Nashel 2005 University of Massachusetts Press

36 JFK: The Cuba Files: The Untold Story of the Plot to Kill Kennedy (Secret War) Fabian Escalante 2006 Ocean Press

37 Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy Jim Marrs 1993 Basic Books

38 The Secret Team: The CIA and its Allies in Control of the United States and the World Fletcher Prouty 1974 Ballantine Books

39 The Radical Right and the Murder of John F. Kennedy: Stunning Evidence in the Assassination of the President Harrison Livingstone 2006 Trafford Publishing

40 Who Killed JFK? Carl Oglesby 2002 Odonian Press

41 The Yankee and Cowboy War: Conspiracies from Dallas to Watergate Carl Oglesby 1976 Sheed Andrews and McMeel

42 The JFK Assassination: The Facts and the Theories Carl Oglesby 1992 Signet

43 The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider Al Martin 2002 National Liberty Press

44 Lyndon B. Johnson: A Memoir George Reedy 1982 Andrews and McMeel

45 JFK Conspiracy of Silence Charles Crenshaw 1992 Penguin Books

46 Trauma Room One: The JFK Medical Coverup Exposed Charles Crenshaw 2001 Paraview Press

47 The Grassy Knoll Witnesses: Who Shot JFK? Harry A. Yardum 2009 AuthorHouse

48 Flight from Dallas: New Evidence of CIA Involvement in the Murder of John F. Kennedy James Johnston and Jon Roe 2006 Trafford Publishing

49 JFK: The CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy Fletcher Prouty 2003 Citadel

50 The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr. 2001 RIE

51 First Hand Knowledge: How I Participated in the CIA-Mafia Murder of President Kennedy Robert D. Morrow 1992 SPI Books

52 Betrayal: a reconstruction of certain clandestine events from the Bay of Pigs to the assassination of John F. Kennedy Robert D. Morrow 1976 Henry Regnery Co.

53 Our Man in Mexico: Winston Scott and the Hidden History of the CIA Jefferson Morley and Michael Scott 2008 University Press of Kansas

54 The Murder of JFK: A Revisionist History (2006) Matthew White 2006 Mpi Home Video

55 A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK's Assassination, and the Case that Should have Changed History Joan Mellon 2007 Potomac Books

56 A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence's Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War -- and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald George Michael Evica 2006 Xlibris Corporation

57 Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and the Garrison Case James DiEugenio 1992 Sheridan Square Press

Edited by Robert Morrow

The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson by Joachim Joesten written in 1968, is a great read. Written while Johnson was in office , it had to be published abroad.

It clearly shows that Johnson was scum and a murderer, although it was too early to finger him for killing a sitting president, although it was clear even at that time that he had killed others.

One of the biggest things I got out of this book was that Johnson was a self made made, albiet from politcal corruption.

The myth that he sucked off "Lady Birds" wealth to rise to power was very self - serving indeed.

Edited by Peter McGuire

[...] Lyndon Johnson and the CIA were involved in the murder of JFK and that LBJ, Allen Dulles and Hoover were INTEGRAL to the cover up to the slaughter? [...]

This has to be stopped !

I'm really fed up with guys like you who spread their hatred, their delusions, their disinformation, their lies in this forum.

You are falsifying history.

Honest and truth-seeking people like myself have got to come forward and stop you from spreading your outrageous lies.

You can count on me to do so !

/F.C./

Edited by John Simkin
Abuse of member. If you do this again you will be placed on moderation.

Guest Robert Morrow

Francois, you are welcome to email me at Morrow321@aol.com and I will send you my "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file. In the meantime, I suggest googling and reading up on the web links and names below. Especially google "Chip Tatum Pegasus" and see how the "executive action" elite assassination teams continued after JFK's assassination into the 1990's (and beyond).

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]:

In order to understand the JFK assassination, you have to understand the criminality of Lyndon Johnson BEFORE the JFK murder and the criminality of George Herbert Walker Bush AFTER the JFK murder. Lyndon Johnson: in addition to stealing the 1948 Senate election with vote fraud, LBJ also made a career of taking $$ millions in bribes. Lesser known is that LBJ had a hit man named Malcolm Wallace who would kill people who could have gotten LBJ indicted, thrown in jail or endangered his political career. Billie Sol Estes fingers LBJ, his top aide Cliff Carter, & Malcolm Wallace in the murders of Henry Marshall, JOHN F. KENNEDY and 6 others. Go to this web page to read about who LBJ murdered: www.home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/estes.htm . Lyndon Johnson was one sick, evil son of a bitch who would do anything to get ahead, including murdering John F. Kennedy.

In Nov. ’63, LBJ was a dangerous, cornered animal. He was about to be dropped from the 1964 Demo ticket and he was possibly headed to JAIL because of the Bobby Baker scandal. LBJ and the CIA murdered JFK, with the equally corrupt LBJ friend Hoover of the FBI in charge of covering it up.

Six weeks after the murder of JFK, on 1/1/64 LBJ’s beloved mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown asked LBJ who killed JFK. She says LBJ got angry, hopped out of bed and started pacing and waving his arms; then Lyndon Johnson said, “It was Texas oil and those &%&*$% renegade intelligence bastards in Washington!” [Texas in the Morning, Madeleine Brown, p.189] In other words: the CIA (Bush), LBJ’s biggest campaign contributors (Texas oil) and closest friends murdered John F. Kennedy.

George Herbert Walker Bush: “%$*&*% Renegade Intelligence Bastard”

George H.W. Bush, despite his lies, has been CIA for a very LONG TIME. Bush helped organize the failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in April of 1961. The Bush family was heavily vested in the Bay of Pigs operation against Castro. After the Bay of Pigs fiasco, the CIA and the anti-Castro Cubans hated JFK as much as they hated Fidel Castro. Eventually LBJ, the CIA and George Bush would use this hate to murder JFK.

Read this web page: www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm covering GHW Bush’s very probable involvement in the killing of JFK. Google 1) “JFK II – The Bush Connection.” (video) 2) “Tom Flocco George Bush photo” 3) Google the “Nixon-Bush Connection to the Kennedy Assassination” by Paul Kangas.

During Watergate one of Nixon’s aides mentioned that he had spoken to George H.W. Bush about the “Bay of the Pigs” thing. Nixon asked what was Bush’s response? The aide said that George H.W. Bush “broke out in assholes and then sh__ted all over himself.” Haldeman said that “the Bay of Pigs thing” were Nixon’s code words for the JFK assassination. George H.W. Bush has the blood of JFK all over his hands and he might ____ all over himself if YOU ever find out the Ugly Truth about his murderous ways.

George Bush has a long criminal career of massive CIA DRUG SMUGGLING. Google the video: “Mena Connection: Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA, Drug smuggling”

IT IS VERY LIKELY GEORGE H.W. BUSH, JEB BUSH AND

OLLIE NORTH MURDERED BARRY SEAL IN FEB., 1986

Barry Seal was a CIA asset and legendary drug smuggler. It is very likely that VP George H.W. Bush, his son JEB BUSH and Ollie North MURDERED Barry Seal in 1986. Barry Seal was about to spill the beans in court about GHW Bush’s criminal drug involvement. You can read about it in Al Martin’s book The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider. Here are some good web links:

1) www.wethepeople.la/seal2.htm 2) Google “Barry Seal Spartacus.”

George Herbert Walker Bush used CIA Pegasus unit Assassins to Terrorize Ross Perot in the 1992 campaign - Google “Chip Tatum Pegasus” for the Ugly Truth about Bush

George H.W. Bush is a career criminal with a lot of dirty, evil secrets to hide. Ross Perot, while he was hunting for US POWs in Asia, came across clear evidence of US CIA heroin smuggling from Burma. This is in addition to the HUGE amounts of cocaine that Bush/Clinton/CIA/Jeb Bush/Oliver North were bringing in from Central America. Google “Bo Gritz letter to George Bush.” GHW Bush was very scared of what might happen to him if a hard ass like Perot ever became president. Bush was giving his CIA assassins the green light to murder/terrorize Ross Perot. George H.W. Bush said: “you are authorized to use whatever means necessary to recover said documents and insure that this criminal [Ross Perot] is brought to justice. You are authorized to exceed existing regulations and FTM’s to accomplish this mission. If loss of life occurs as a result of the performance of your duties, you shall be exempt and protected from prosecution.” [Chip Tatum, Pegasus Files – Google it!]

You'd be sadly wasting your time Robert. You see, François has it all sorted. He is as laughable as his friend Von Pien.

Neither of them are taken seriously. I honestly, honestly wonder, why someone who is so satisfied with the governments conclusions on the JFK case, would even bother to come to a forum which is discussing the matter primarily as a conspiracy. If your satisfied with the Warren report, then Kudos to you. Why hang out here? It's seems time wasting for yourself and others. You meet people like that in your life, its sad, and their replies are always predictable. I really wished I lived in their world. But I see events, such as the FBI worried over an Oswald Impersonator in Mexico city, and I think that's troubling. I see Oswald as having no good motive. I see Ruby knowing of Oswald's FPCC activities...strange. HIS motive false, as he later claimed. So, so much more. I read the works of Armstrong, Fonzi, Garrison, Douglass, Horne,and realize, they know more than Mr Carlier. They worked on the boards. They did the investigating. They have the knowledge and came to those conclusions. Debate is healthy. Being Smug and all knowing isn't, on any side. I don't bother much with them anymore. And I feel so good with that, personally.

I honestly, honestly wonder, why someone who is so satisfied with the governments conclusions on the JFK case, would even bother to come to a forum which is discussing the matter primarily as a conspiracy. If your satisfied with the Warren report, then Kudos to you. Why hang out here? It's seems time wasting for yourself and others.

Speaking about his brother in 2003, Robert Oswald remarked, "He wanted the attention by being unique. If the rest of the world had been a Marxist, he would have been an American." This pretty much sums up the disposition of the lone nutters. They probably know their position is untenable but they want to stand out from the overwhelimg majority of people who've studied the case and know the official story is a fraud - they want the attention. So they come here and make silly remarks like "Since we know for a fact that Oswald did it, it doesn't matter how many holes there are in the evidence" because they know they'll antagonize others and get the attention they so desperately crave.

It's pretty sad and more than a little pathetic really.

The most unfortunate thing is that we allow ourselves to get sucked into pointless debates with these people as if they are ever going to admit their follies when the sensible thing would be to ignore their childish jibes and constant bids for recognition and stick to discussing issues that matter.

I am not the least bit surprised by the complete reversal of truth that you are uttering here.

Having proved totally unable to find any evidence of conspiracy for almost fifty years, all you guys can do is keep repeating : "We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... etc.".

I must admit : You are very good at repeating this nonsense.

Maybe it makes you feel better. After all, maybe your doctor prescribed that to alleviate your mental state !

Well, keep dreaming !

Poor man.

/F.C./

Edited by Kathy Beckett
deleted offensive statement

James DiEugenio said:

"We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... ".

Lee Farley said:

"We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... We are right. There was a conspiracy. Those who say that Oswald is the lone assassin are wrong. ... ".

Martin Hay said :

Bill Kelly said :

Poor men !

/F.C./

Albert Einstein once said :

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

I'm sure he was refering to JFK-assassination conspiracy theorists.

When we read what the likes of Jack White dare claim, we must agree with Einstein.

:lol:

/F.C./

John Simkin has already warned Francois:

This has to be stopped !

I'm really fed up with guys like you who spread their hatred, their delusions, their disinformation, their lies in this forum.

You are
falsifying history

Honest and truth-seeking people like myself have got to come forward and stop you from spreading your outrageous lies.

You can count on me to do so !

/F.C./

This post has been edited by John Simkin: Today, 02:42 AM

Reason for edit: Abuse of member. If you do this again you will be placed on moderation.

I'm sure David Von Pein is pleased to be hero-worshipped by Francois:

I can only say this : Mister Von Pein, you are indeed a hero. Not only do you write reasonable messages, pure examples of logic, common sense, critical-thinking skills, the delivery of straight facts and scientific notions, but you have such great patience (and a good sense of humor, to boot) !

You help defend the cause of truth, fighting disinformation and lies with all your might.

But you are surrounded by conspiracy theorists who are all shamefully dishonest. All they can bring in this thread is bad faith.

As to James DiEugenio, you have destroyed him beyond recognition. Indeed reading carefully all this thread, and analyzing the core of the answers, it is awfully clear that he is delusional. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can humanly be done to save him. (And his conspiracy friends, gullible to the bone, who will believe any fairy tale, will side with him even if he accused Jackie Kennedy of having been the real assassin).

What a very sad picture of a bunch of American idiots !

Well, in any case,
I'm back
!

I had been away from this forum, having decided to do more interesting things than waste my time with nonsensical people. But I guess I have to come back.

Mister Von Pein, I am not half as good as you are, but I shall try my best to use this forum to defend the truth, logic and common sense and fight the ugly lies spread by the conspiracy theorists here.

I am very busy these days, and just back home from a trip, but I shall very soon post a long, long message, to set the record straight on many issues. Stay tuned …

/F.C./

Kindred spirits, David and Francois.

I am not the least bit surprised by the complete reversal of truth that you are uttering here.

What a moron, what a show-off you are !

....Poor man.

/F.C./

François Carlier, as someone who reads both sides of the argument and isn't really sure what to believe (which is why I am learning) you are offering nothing worth reading. In fact it seems like you are trolling and I am surprised that the moderators of this forum have given you as much latitude as they have. At least DVP offers some content, even if many here think it false content. But that's why these issues are discussed. If you want to make a better case for your cause, please issue an intelligent response of some sort.

François Carlier, as someone who reads both sides of the argument and isn't really sure what to believe (which is why I am learning) you are offering nothing worth reading. In fact it seems like you are trolling and I am surprised that the moderators of this forum have given you as much latitude as they have. At least DVP offers some content, even if many here think it false content. But that's why these issues are discussed. If you want to make a better case for your cause, please issue an intelligent response of some sort.

Hello Mister Cornejo,

Thank you for your message. It is a reasonable message, humbly and well written. That's rare in this forum.

Mind you, I DID write some good, well-reasoned messages a few weeks ago (look for them), only to receive out-of-context, mean-spirited, dull and empty answers from the likes of Dean Hagerman, or Lee Fearley, or Bernie Laverick, who are the ones who really are trolling here.

So I got mad.

Contrary to what you say, those people are not here to discuss. They are here to (try to) make fun of anybody writing in defense of the official version.

Now, it is very true that the last posts I wrote here were not meant to start any debate on any topic, but just to show that not everybody is taken-in by the disinformation spread by conspiracy theorists.

I have a long and argumentative message ready to be posted. But I know, unfortunately, that for one serious member who will read it, there will be 10 silly members who will just want to "fight" me, without even reading my arguments.

This forum, as I discovered, is not a good place to debate seriously. It is a hive of conspiracy theorists who can't even accept the possibility that they might be wrong.

That's very sad.

/F.C./