The Education Forum

33 CONSPIRACY THEORIES

François Carlier, as someone who reads both sides of the argument and isn't really sure what to believe (which is why I am learning) you are offering nothing worth reading. In fact it seems like you are trolling and I am surprised that the moderators of this forum have given you as much latitude as they have. At least DVP offers some content, even if many here think it false content. But that's why these issues are discussed. If you want to make a better case for your cause, please issue an intelligent response of some sort.

Hello Mister Cornejo,

Thank you for your message. It is a reasonable message, humbly and well written. That's rare in this forum.

Mind you, I DID write some good, well-reasoned messages a few weeks ago (look for them), only to receive out-of-context, mean-spirited, dull and empty answers from the likes of Dean Hagerman, or Lee Fearley, or Bernie Laverick, who are the ones who really are trolling here.

So I got mad.

Contrary to what you say, those people are not here to discuss. They are here to (try to) make fun of anybody writing in defense of the official version.

Now, it is very true that the last posts I wrote here were not meant to start any debate on any topic, but just to show that not everybody is taken-in by the disinformation spread by conspiracy theorists.

I have a long and argumentative message ready to be posted. But I know, unfortunately, that for one serious member who will read it, there will be 10 silly members who will just want to "fight" me, without even reading my arguments.

This forum, as I discovered, is not a good place to debate seriously. It is a hive of conspiracy theorists who can't even accept the possibility that they might be wrong.

That's very sad.

/F.C./

Deluded BS.

I started trying debating with you when you first arrived. You had nothing to debate. END OF STORY. I asked you about Mexico City, you referred me to Posner's Case Closed. For God's sake!!

There are many members who state you bring nothing of any substance to any thread you've posted on. You accuse them (and me) of being "sick." If there's one person who would debate you it is Jim DiEugenio but you have nothing to debate. So what do you do? You call him "sick." "Poor man." How many people on here have you said that about? "Poor man." "Poor man." "Poor man."

Even Bill Kelly, one of the most respected members of the board, was "sick" and a "poor man."

The evidence is there. In all your posts. For all to see. But you do the same as you do with the evidence of conspiracy. You ignore it. And anyone who tries to tell you what they see with their own two eyes is then called "mental" when in actual fact, the opposite is more than likely true.

Don't patronize me.

In the Education Forum, it seems it is perfectly OK for conspiracy theorists (including James DiEugenio) to call Gary Mack "a xxxx", or David Von Pein "a fraud", or insult fine authors such as Gerald Posner or Vincent Bugliosi, or Dale Myers.

Over and over again, you all show contempt or worse, you spit on all those great men, who are honest and carefully try to defend the truth by presenting the facts.

So you all are allowed to call Gary Mack "a xxxx" (which he is NOT), but I shouldn't be allowed to say "Poor man" to James DiEugenio or Bill Kelly ?

Is that your idea of justice ?

Me, I don't care what you people think of me. Call me whatever you feel like. I couldn't care less.

But I am very angry when I read conspiracy theorists' repeated wrongful, unjust and disrespectful attacks on fine men (such as Gary Mack or David Von Pein, both of whom I admire).

So keep your comments to yourself. I have no intention of listening to you.

/F.C./

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day he'll surprise us all and post something worth reading. Or maybe not...

Lee please dont hold your breath for you will not taste air again for an eternity

Typical example of the kind of conversations we can find on this forum :

François Carlier writes : "2 + 2 = 4"

Lee "bad-faith" Farleeez answers : "François Carlier must be wrong".

Poor guy !

/F.C./

Let's hope he lives up to his heritage and calls a strike at some point...

:lol::lol::lol:

François -

Thank you for your reply. As long as I have been at this forum I have seen LN'rs and CT'rs attack each other with the same vigor. There is no use is saying who started it or who does more of it, those are childish arguments. The subject of JFK assassination is deeply personal for most people here whether they are CT or LN, so I am not surprised that along with factual information there are personal attacks made. I don't enjoy reading them but it's a part of human nature. Any egregious slurs can and should be reported.

You have said that you made some post with comments about the assassination itself. Thank you for providing that information. If I have the time I will go back and read them. I suggest you continue to address your efforts to facts relating to the case. Ignoring people who make personal comments at you, will only make you look better. If they attack you, report it. You have already displayed your contempt for people who don't believe as you do. If it pains you, or angers you to the point of hysterics, to read the theories presented by people who believe in conspiracy, then I wouldn't come here at all.

And now I will kindly bow out of this conversation as it has thrown the original intent of this thread way, off. My apologies to all.

Otto

François Carlier, as someone who reads both sides of the argument and isn't really sure what to believe (which is why I am learning) you are offering nothing worth reading. In fact it seems like you are trolling and I am surprised that the moderators of this forum have given you as much latitude as they have. At least DVP offers some content, even if many here think it false content. But that's why these issues are discussed. If you want to make a better case for your cause, please issue an intelligent response of some sort.

Hello Mister Cornejo,

Thank you for your message. It is a reasonable message, humbly and well written. That's rare in this forum.

Mind you, I DID write some good, well-reasoned messages a few weeks ago (look for them), only to receive out-of-context, mean-spirited, dull and empty answers from the likes of Dean Hagerman, or Lee Fearley, or Bernie Laverick, who are the ones who really are trolling here.

So I got mad.

Contrary to what you say, those people are not here to discuss. They are here to (try to) make fun of anybody writing in defense of the official version.

Now, it is very true that the last posts I wrote here were not meant to start any debate on any topic, but just to show that not everybody is taken-in by the disinformation spread by conspiracy theorists.

I have a long and argumentative message ready to be posted. But I know, unfortunately, that for one serious member who will read it, there will be 10 silly members who will just want to "fight" me, without even reading my arguments.

This forum, as I discovered, is not a good place to debate seriously. It is a hive of conspiracy theorists who can't even accept the possibility that they might be wrong.

That's very sad.

/F.C./

I THOUGHT THIS LINK MIGHT LEAD TO A somewhat INFORMATIVE THREAD, BUT I SEE IT LED TO A WASTE OF JOHN'S RESOURCES,but there are those that do mention, that it is good to get rid of hostility once in awhile for the better part of sanity, i know i have done so myself, two oposites can never make a whole, SO SORRY BOUT THAT, PERHAPS A LINK TO ALICE IN WONDERLAND MIGHT PROVIDE A LESS DRAMATIC CONVERSATION.. BUT THEN WITH THE MAD HATTER AND THE MARCH HARE ALONG WITH THE MAD QUEEN OF HEARTS AND OTHERS AS WELL, I AM FORGETTING SUCH, ...I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT TO GARY;;''QUOTE;;;FRANCOIS But I am very angry when I read conspiracy theorists' repeated wrongful, unjust and disrespectful attacks on fine men (such as Gary Mack or David Von Pein, both of whom I admire).'' end of quote...I AM JUST WONDERING IF GARY REALLY will APPRECIATE THIS KIND OF A SUGGESTION THAT HE CONNECTS WITH POSNER IN ANYWAY ?? THANKS ALL, BEEN INTERESTING, THOUGH NOTHING CHANGES,THERE ARE THOSE WHO STAND UP FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND THOSE WHO STAND WITH THE PEOPLE, AND TO EACH THEIR OWN CHOICE...B... :ph34r:

Edited by Bernice Moore

Leave me alone.

François, it may be good for your health to leave us alone. Just a thought..

You are just jealous.

You live in the land of belief when thinking anybody is jealous of you.

In fact you've outed you now numerous times proven the opposite.

I am not interested in jerks like you.

You seem to be a very emotional person it appears. Your current flat insults and also your PM/email cannonade towards

Forum members in the past exposing a mental issue on your side.

Stop reading my posts.

What is that for a statement François? I repeat: Stop reading my posts

I would expect such a comment from a teenager but not from a book writer.

I believe professional hours might help you.

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

Leave me alone.

François, it may be good for your health to leave us alone. Just a thought..

You are just jealous.

You live in the land of belief when thinking anybody is jealous of you.

In fact you've outed you now numerous times proven the opposite.

I am not interested in jerks like you.

You seem to be a very emotional person it appears. Your current flat insults and also your PM/email cannonade towards

Forum members in the past exposing a mental issue on your side.

Stop reading my posts.

I would expect such a comment from a teenager but not from a book writer.

I believe professional hours might help you.

Martin

Excellent post Martin

Lee Farlose wrote :

I'm sure even DVP is embarrassed having the likes of you lining up alongside him.

Well, I have much respect for David Von Pein and certainly do not want to bother him so I'll make sure not to write in the threads he is involved in, from now on.

Martin Hinrichs wrote :

I stand by that statement. I mean, that guy, Farlose, he keeps saying that my posts are not interesting, but he is kind of dumb to read each and everyone of them and comment them. I'm just giving him some good advice. Why doesn't he just leave me alone ? I despise him, anyway.

-> Now, to everybody here : those of you who don't like reasonable people and who hate Warren-commission defenders like me, and who wished they were in a forum where only conspiracy theorists were allowed to speak, why don't you go to other threads and STOP reading my messages ? I wouldn't be the least bothered if Farlose and his friends decided to ignore me for ever.

I'm here to defend the official version, because I think that the evidence proves that Oswald is guilty. I have a lot to say, but I waste my time because of mean-spirited people.

I have had it with fights.

I only want to debate in a sane fashion. So please, Farloose, get away from me. At all costs. Forget about me. Do not read any of my messages any more. Let me debate with the few reasonable members here who think I can indeed write interesting messages.

I now wish to start a new thread in which I shall write a long message trying to answer Mister Robert Morrow and Mister Otto Cornejo. They have been polite and deserve a proper answer. I shall try to have a healthy debate with Mister Robert Morrow, should he agree.

And yes, I am a published author (two books, and a third in the works).

(And you know, being laughed at by the likes of Hagerman doesn't disturb me whatsoever. To the contrary. If I am criticized by someone who is in denial of reality, then I may conclude that I was right in the first place ! :lol:)

Hinrichs gave a link to a page in German. Why ? I am French. And these links will help you know me more (only for those who wish).

http://francois-carlier.publibook.com/

http://zec-world.pagesperso-orange.fr/jfk.htm

http://www.publibook.com/boutique2006/detail-3775-PB.html

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/2748340965/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=09DY0ZYFKRPNWV70GDQ4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375513&pf_rd_i=405320

http://www.amazon.fr/Anglais-eacute-ricain-rences-conversation/dp/2700502922/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

/F.C./

Edited by François Carlier

But as I asked you in another thread, in a reasonable way, what official version are you defending? The HSCA is the final, "Official version", that ruled conspiracy and deferred to the Justice department to follow up on that. Which they Never did. So, in all reality, it's still an open investigation, and one where files are still being withheld, in direct opposition to the Law. Nearly 50 years after the event.

See why I, I'm not speaking for others, see a problem?

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True | LostRepublic.us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.lostrepublic.us/archives/4612

http://www.lostrepublic.us/archives/4612

Thank you so much Bernice. One wonders when they will stop being called conspiracy theories and be known as facts and crimes with victims and perpetrators.

After doing some reading about the horrors and torture the children suffered during MKULTRA (including having their arms and legs dislocated being strapped to beds and fed LSD over a period of days, or having pins stuck in their eyeballs) how anyone could think that having one man shot is too fantastic for a govt agency. Knowing that Dulles signed off on all the money to pay for these kids torture I don't see why he would find the shooting of one man too offensive to sanction.

Edited by Frankie Fortune

Thanks Lee, I admit, esp in your case, It's hard to be civil. Just trying one last time...

BTW, I enjoy your posts very much. I think Rob Morrow is setting himself up for trouble, giving out his home address.

I'll wait for a reply, in the meantime, I can watch Von Pien sweat, so learning can be fun!

François,

Your posts have become unacceptable, attacking other members. You are being placed on moderation until further advised. You can make posts, but they will need to be approved by a moderator.