The Education Forum

When was the last time ANY member of the CFR said anything CLOSE to the truth on the JFK Assassination?

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

The CFR strikes again, this time in the form of John Kerry - implying Fidel Castro or Russia was behind the JFK assassination. Why is the CFR so reminiscent of Paul Joseph Goebbels (Hitler's minister of Propaganda) when it comes to the JFK assassination? Why? Because the CFR is heavily influenced, infiltrated by and run by U.S. intelligence and U.S. intelligence and the military and LBJ all murdered John Kennedy.

They are social friends, perhaps blood relatives of, political descendents of the people who murdered John Kennedy and the people who strove so mightily in government and media to cover it up.

Jack Valenti (deceased) and Bill Moyers - both CFR members. Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy - both very high level CFR and intelligence members. GHW Bush (can't remember where he was when JFK was killed, thinks he might have been in Texas, just not sure) - longtime CIA and and executive director of the CFR when he left the CIA. Get the drift? ...

JOHN KERRY (CFR):

'I certainly have doubts that he was motivated by himself, I mean I'm not sure if anybody else is involved- I won't go down that road with respect to the Grassy Knoll theory and all that- but I have serious questions about whether they got to the bottom of Lee Harvey Oswald's time and influence from Cuba and Russia.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2492911/John-Kerry-doesnt-believe-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-acted-shot-President-Kennedy-says-government-investigation-didnt-the-assassination.html?ico=ushome%5Eheadlines

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

A few weeks ago at a JFK commemoration in Dallas, Lee Cullum was the Master of Ceremonies and she was pushing the lone nutter line. So I googled to find a little more about her: COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS MEMBER!

There is something insanely pathological about that organization - 100% hard core in covering up the crime of the Century. For many of the younger members it is case of self induced ignorance on the JFK assassination; a peer pressure to believe and spout a fantasy - as seen in the Emporer's New Clothes.

Again, the reason why is US intelligence - who murdered JFK - has so much influence for decades in running the CFR. It is that simple. I am sure (guess) Lee must be personal friends with the Bush family - CIA GHW Bush - get the drift?

Lee Cullum bio: http://www.kera.org/bios/lee-cullum/

Lee Cullum is host of CEO, KERA’s original monthly series of interviews with North Texas business leaders that airs on KERA television and radio. She is also a commentator for Morning Edition on KERA-FM and contributes columns to The Dallas Morning News. A veteran journalist, Lee was previously a commentator for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer and All Things Considered on NPR. In addition, she was editor of the editorial page of the Dallas Times Herald and host of Conversations, a series on KERA with major newsmakers. Lee also worked as a reporter, on-air moderator and executive producer of Newsroom on KERA.

Lee is a senior fellow of the John G. Tower Center for Political Studies at SMU and a fellow at the Dallas Institute for Humanities and Culture. On the board of the Council on Foreign Relations for 10 years, she currently serves on the board of the American Council on Germany, the Pacific Council on International Policy, the Dallas Committee on Foreign Relations and the Social Sciences Foundation benefitting the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver. She is a member of the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations and the InterAmerican Dialogue, and serves on the advisory board of the International Programs Center at the University of Oklahoma.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

James Swanson's lone nutter book End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy has come out.

If I am not mistaken Swanson got a $1,000,000 advance for this. Hmmm, I would maybe like to get $1,000,000 to write a book saying the moon landing was faked. Or the Holocaust never happened. Or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is in fact a historically accurate book. Or that smoking does not cause cancer....

Guess who endorses this? Council on Foreign Relations member Jon Meacham, who by the way is working on a biography of CIA and CFR member George Herbert Walker Bush, a vocal lone nutter and very possibly a perp in the JFK assassination.

The CFR strikes again on the JFK assassination. Note Allen Dulles (president CFR 1949) and John J. McCloy (Chairman CFR 1953-1970) and Gerald Ford (CFR) all played big roles in the cover up of the JFK assassination.

“A master of the form, James Swanson has brought his formidable storytelling skills to bear on another tragic turning point in American history. His treatment of Dallas 1963 is grand narrative at its finest.” (JON MEACHAM - Pulitzer Prize-winning author of American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House and Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power)

Edited by Robert Morrow