The Education Forum

The Answer Is:

Approximately 9-degrees to the left!

Too bad that no one remembers the question!

Three names come to mind that may want to find the question.

1. Those who provide quality photo's as a courtesy to researchers.

2. Those who have taken quality photo's and provided them for research.

3. Those who are attempting to make some sense as to the WHY? of potential alteration to the Z-film.

also, some degrees downward angle as well, and imo a leftward tilt, a line from the funnel shaped plastered back hair top left and the dura mater damage and the progressively growing destruction of a now severely compromised previously closed system showing the effects of explosive cavitation

also, some degrees downward angle as well, and imo a leftward tilt, a line from the funnel shaped plastered back hair top left and the dura mater damage and the progressively growing destruction of a now severely compromised previously closed system showing the effects of explosive cavitation

Survey "rule of thumb"!

1-degree = 1-foot @ 100 feet.

Therefore, approximately 9-degrees is almost 18-feet at approximately 200-feet.

Now! Want to take a guess as to the approximate distances from Zapruder's position to the "TWO" seperate "BOND" locations.

Which by the way, happen to be seperated by approximately 17.5 feet.

Might want to check that lamp-post base alignment with the top of the lamp (globe) alignment, and exactly why it is that the Bond photo's are almost as straight lined as one would get in alignment of the instrument and two range poles.

Yet! What does the Z-film show?

What might be relevant is the first frame of Muchmore and which Z it synchs with. The rest needs pondering. I'm not sure what you mean by separate bond location and z alignment with both photos. If not a mistake I'd imagine at this point a shift that kept that in line, ie away or towards. Like you state in the other thread good material is needed.

could a copy of a photo by bond from the two locations be linked to? Also, Could the necassary west plat areas (complete with levels be provided please? Pref with a direct reference to the benchmar. *I know there will be a measure of interpolation, but sufficient to make crosscuts would really ring my bell.

edit add*

Edited by John Dolva

this is ridiculous, get on with it, we got killers to catch

Tom,

Of course the next question might be "we need some corroborating video evidence?", for what you state as Bond's True position.

And I'd be happy to oblige.

chris

Glad to see that you are still out there gathering what bits of information may be relevant.

Tom

P.S. Elevation of Zapruder's camera vs elevation of lamp post base, play heavily on the "lean" which helps to place the lamp post globe farther to the right in the Z-film.