The Education Forum

The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson

Peter McGuire

There is nothing curious about it David. In that massive thread in which you and Jim go at it, did I make a post like a did here? Even though negative personal comments were made by all sides in nearly every post, there was also substance. I have come to learn that the nature of the this subject and the people who have spent a greater portion of their time (lives) researching it (you included) are going to create strong opinions about it. So it seems that dealing with personal jabs are a part of it and a relative neophyte, such as myself, will just have deal with it.

But most your posts in this thread bespeak of someone insecure, or just out to badger people. And I don't believe that because you have made posts of substance elsewhere that gives you the right to make the posts you have made in this "silly" thread, as you call it. I am surprised that someone who has worked as hard as you have representing your side, would want to unravel as you have. It doesn't make sense.

Simple put, I was annoyed by your posts this thread and I exercised my right as a forum member to say so.

But I will rest here for fear of diluting this thread any further. If you wish to make another comment about what I have said you can send it in a private message - please.

***EDIT: sorry ,the quoted piece below was removed and a small part added. My apologies***

Edited by Otto B Cornejo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't that make sense?

Yes, Otto. Point taken. Thanks for your last conciliatory message.

I still think that any thread that purports the notion that Lyndon Baines Johnson was a key participant in the assassination of his predecessor is, indeed, worthy of having the "silly" label attached to it.

But, to each his own.

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Robert Morrow
LBJ himself agreed with Russell that he did not buy the SBT!

Yes, that's right. Which, of course, proves exactly the OPPOSITE from what the "LBJ Did It" CT mongers want it to prove.

For, why on Earth would LBJ (on tape yet!) want to botch the whole "patsy" conspiracy by ADMITTING (on tape!) that he didn't believe a key part of the WC's findings?

Was LBJ trying to blow the plot wide open?

In actuality, of course, to any reasonable person listening to the 9/18/64 LBJ/Russell phone call [linked HERE], it's quite obvious that LBJ was just as clueless about the workability and feasibility of the SBT as Goofball Richard Russell was. Neither one of them knew what they were talking about.

But to think Johnson would want to undermine ANY part of the WC's work IF HE HIMSELF WERE PART OF THE COVER-UP is just ludicrous to begin with.

First of all, I would like to say that I am very pleased that David Von Pein is on this forum because he will draw people here. If is like having a court jester running around and ringing a bell letting folks know that the show/discourse/lecture/debate is about to begin. And when they get here they can start reading Jim DiEugenio and get a huge chunk of truth regarding the JFK assassination.

Lyndon Johnson made many tapes and only kept and selected the ones he wanted us - and historians - to hear. A good example would be the missing 5 hours of phones on LBJ's Air Force One, coming back from Dallas on the afternoon of the JFK assassination 11/22/63. I would LOVE to hear those (destroyed) tapes and I bet they are very unfavorable to LBJ or he would have preserved them for us. But he did not.

Lyndon Johnson later said he NEVER believe the Warren Commission story, which is a sharp contrast with his behavior in 1963/1964 when he was publicly supporting Hoover and the FBI's cover up of the JFK assassination. You have to very careful as far as believing ANYTHING Lyndon Johnson says, especially on these tapes which HE decided to leave for us.

Most credible JFK researchers will all agree the Lyndon Johnson at a minimum covered up the JFK assassination along with J. Edgar Hoover and the powerful troika on the Warren Commission: Allen Dulles, former head of CIA and former president of the CFR 1946-1950, John J. McCloy, inside power player, Rockefeller tool, Chairman of the CFR 1953-1070, nicknamed the "Chairman of the American Establishment." So almost all *credible* researchers agree Lyndon Johnson was hardcore into the cover up of the JFK assassination, it is only a question for some whether he was in fact the Mastermind of the JFK Assassination, or knew about it and condoned it.

Lyndon Johnson, a master manipulator and deceiver, is using psychology on Sen. Richard Russell, his close friend and mentor. LBJ does that, like he did with everyone else, by trying to PRETEND he believes whatever that person is saying. Lyndon Johnson was primarily concerned with covering up the slaughter of JFK, whatever comes out of his mouth is diversionary tactics. Depending on who he was with LBJ told folks he thought the Vietnamese were behind the JFK assassination (in retaliation for the death of Diem), Fidel Castro and the Cubans ("divine retribution" for the the US and Kennedys trying to kill Castro), the CIA.

Lyndon Johnson was fully aware that many, MOST Americans did not accept the Warren Commission farce, certainly by late 1965 or early 1966. So in order to cover his tracks, Johnson tries to blend in with them, pretending he has their exact same doubts and concerns.

Lyndon Johnson's manipulation techiques of deception are like a 12 year old boy who just cut a silent fart in a classroom, then asks "Did someone fart? I swear I think someone farted? Did you fart? How about you over there, did you fart? I smell a fart!" ... e.g. did the Vietnamese kill JFK for revenge?, LBJ posits to sucker #1. To sucker #2 he says Castro and the Cubans did it out of "divine retribution." For the more sophisticated, knowing suckers #3 he says maybe the CIA did (But not me, of course. I loved the Kennedys, terrible tragedy ... and btw I did not fart either.)

While Lyndon Johnson, Hoover, the controlled Media, the Warren Commission were ALL simultaneously telling the world that LHO killed JFK, Lyndon Johnson was telling his beloved mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that Texas oil (read HL Hunt) and the CIA murdered John Kennedy (said this 12/31/63 at Driskill Hotel, Austin, TX). Even then Lyndon Johnson did not include HIMSELF in the JFK Assassination. Such an *innocent*, yet all knowing lamb.

The more I learn about this topic, the more I think Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles were up to their armpits in blood sponsoring the JFK assassination. They may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination. Wasn't Allen Dulles, the FIRST person that Lyndon Johnson picked for the Warren Commission cover up? And am I correct, that LBJ's good friend Texas oil man Clint Murchison suggested that LBJ pick Rockefeller ally John J. McCloy for the Warren Commision? Am I correct on those 2 points? And in 1970 Gerald Ford was called by Newsweek "the CIA's" man in Congress. Those were your 3 cover up artists on the Warren Commision, all pick by LBJ of course.

And finally, if Gen Edward Lansdale was involved in the JFK assassination (that photo ID by Prouty and Krulak), then I think Allen Dulles his mentor had to have been. And if Allen Dulles was involved then almost certainly NELSON ROCKEFELLER would also be an elite sponsor of the JFK assassination.

Follow this next point carefully. Nelson Rockefeller DID NOT SUPPORT his party's nominee Barry Goldwater in 1964 when Goldwater ran a losing campaign against Lyndon Johnson, a probably sponsor of the JFK assassination.

Fast forward 4 years to 1968, Lyndon Johnson was secret supporting NELSON ROCKEFELLER for president, as a way of heading off Robert Kennedy, an enemy to both the Rockefellers and Lyndon Johnson. So Lyndon Johnson has climbed all way up the ladder from toadying to the president of San Marcos State Teacher's College, to being a tool of Brown and Root, latching on to Sam Rayborn as a protege, toadying up to Sen Richard Russell as a protege ... until finally Lyndon Johnson is dancing with players in the WHITE HOT INNER CORE of the Eastern Establishment, Council on Foreign Relations, CIA, and nobody personifies all of that more than NELSON ROCKEFELLER. That is why I think Nelson Rockefeller was involved in the JFK assassination. Rocky needed LBJ elected in 1964; LBJ desired Rockefeller elected in 1968 to best ensure the cover up of the JFK assassination.

From Robert Dallek’s book Flawed Giant, pp. 544-545]

Lyndon Johnson’s deep alliance with CIA and Eastern Establishment

“Johnson’s choice as his successor was New York’s Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller. The two men had a high regard for each other. Johnson saw Rockefeller as a sensible moderate who, in Lady Bird’s words, “was a good human being, a person who was for the disadvantaged, who was a man of compassion, with a capable and effective mind, and capable of being effective, getting things done.” He also believed that Rockefeller was the one man who could beat Bobby Kennedy, no small asset in Johnson’s mind.

Rockefeller reciprocated Johnson’s feelings. He saw the President as “a great statesman and great American patriot.” Rockefeller said later: “He was a tremendous guy.” They and their wives enjoyed a warm personal relationship. Nelson recalled how frank his wife Happy could be with Lyndon, telling him at the ranch not to drive so fast or drink too much. “She was successful in getting him to slow down, which I don’t think most people were.” …

Toward the end of April [1968], Johnson invited the Rockefellers to the White Housee for dinner, where he urged the governor to declare for the Republican nomination. “He was very friendly about ’68, and very supportive of me for ’68,” Rockefeller said. Johnson also told him he would never campaign against him. Happy Rockefeller remembered how during that evening Johnson urged Rockefeller to run. “He did want Nelson to be President,” she said. Johnson encouraged others to back Rockefeller as well. On April 7, after Irwin Miller, a prominent member of “Republicans for Johnson” in 1964 had asked whether the president would object to his chairing a Draft Rockefeller Committee, LBJ have Miller “a full speed go-ahead.”

Rockefeller did not need much prodding. On April 10, following a brief conversation with Johnson at New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where they attended Archbishop Terence Cooke’s installation, Rockefeller announced his “availability” for the Republican nomination. On April 30, after the White House evening, Rockefeller declared himself a candidate for the presidency.” [p. 545, A Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

First of all, I would like to say that I am very pleased that David Von Pein is on this forum because he will draw people here. If is like having a court jester running around and ringing a bell letting folks know that the show/discourse/lecture/debate is about to begin. And when they get here they can start reading Jim DiEugenio and get a huge chunk of truth regarding the JFK assassination.

Very witty Robert.

BTW, I was not aware of how bad LBJ wanted Nelson Rockefeller to succeed him.

His antipathy for RFK knew no bounds.

Jim, despite being from the East Coast and going to Princeton, then to Harvard, John Kennedy was not plugged into the power center of the New York establishment. And that means Rockefellers. But country boy Lyndon Johnson sure was!

I think that shadow government Texas oil men HL Hunt, perhaps Clint Murchison, Sr teamed up with the Rockefeller/CIA complex to slaughter John Kennedy. The Kennedys were enemies (or opponents) with BOTH Texas oil/military AND the Rockefellers. People like Lyndon Johnson, Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy were the nexus between those two amazing shadow government power centers. Check out what Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. had to say about JFK not being plugged into the Rockefeller/New York/ CFR power base:

Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., in his book on the Kennedy presidency, A Thousand Days, wrote that Kennedy was not part of what he called the "New York establishment":

"In particular, he was little acquainted with the New York financial and legal community-- that arsenal of talent which had so long furnished a steady supply of always orthodox and often able people to Democratic as well as Republican administrations. This community was the heart of the American Establishment. Its household deities were Henry Stimson and Elihu Root; its present leaders, Robert Lovett and John J. McCloy; its front organizations, the Rockefeller, Ford and Carnegie foundations and the Council on Foreign Relations; its organs, the New York Times and Foreign Affairs."[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

And you know the CIA and Rockefeller influenced New York Times has been the #1 xxxx about the JFK assassination for 47 years.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Very witty Robert.

BTW, I was not aware of how bad LBJ wanted Nelson Rockefeller to succeed him.

His antipathy for RFK knew no bounds.

Jim, despite being from the East Coast and going to Princeton, then to Harvard, John Kennedy was not plugged into the power center of the New York establishment. And that means Rockefellers. But country boy Lyndon Johnson sure was!

I think that shadow government Texas oil men HL Hunt, perhaps Clint Murchison, Sr teamed up with the Rockefeller/CIA complex to slaughter John Kennedy. The Kennedys were enemies (or opponents) with BOTH Texas oil/military AND the Rockefellers. People like Lyndon Johnson, Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy were the nexus between those two amazing shadow government power centers. Check out what Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. had to say about JFK not being plugged into the Rockefeller/New York/ CFR power base:

Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., in his book on the Kennedy presidency, A Thousand Days, wrote that Kennedy was not part of what he called the "New York establishment":

"In particular, he was little acquainted with the New York financial and legal community-- that arsenal of talent which had so long furnished a steady supply of always orthodox and often able people to Democratic as well as Republican administrations. This community was the heart of the American Establishment. Its household deities were Henry Stimson and Elihu Root; its present leaders, Robert Lovett and John J. McCloy; its front organizations, the Rockefeller, Ford and Carnegie foundations and the Council on Foreign Relations; its organs, the New York Times and Foreign Affairs."[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

And you know the CIA and Rockefeller influenced New York Times has been the #1 xxxx about the JFK assassination for 47 years.

JFK had many CFR members in his administration. His Vice President Lyndon Johnson was not among them however. Nice thesis Robert :lol:

Arthur Schlesinger was a member, along with Bundy, Dillon, Rusk, Harriman, McNamara McCone, McCloy, Walt Rostow and a few others. Missing from this list of Kennedy CFR'ers is Lyndon Baines Johnson, the pyscopathic serial killer.

As far as the NY Times it was originally owned by the Ochs family. The same Ochs family that had backed the Confederacy against Abraham Lincoln. The poor old CIA was 80 years away from coming into existence.

And you keep babbling about LBJ's mistress. Wouldnt it be interesting if we could hear from Judith Exner? It was reported that mobster Sam Giancanna had given her to JFK as a gift. Hmmmm..... "Johnny we hardly knew ye".

Edited by Terry Mauro

Guest Robert Morrow

Terry Mauro says:

"JFK had many CFR members in his administration. His Vice President Lyndon Johnson was not among them however. Nice thesis Robert

Arthur Schlesinger was a member, along with Bundy, Dillon, Rusk, Harriman, McNamara McCone, McCloy, Walt Rostow and a few others. Missing from this list of Kennedy CFR'ers is Lyndon Baines Johnson, the psycopathic serial killer.

As far as the NY Times it was originally owned by the Ochs family. The same Ochs family that had backed the Confederacy against Abraham Lincoln. The poor old CIA was 80 years away from coming into existence."

MY REPLY:

The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson had a saying: "Power goes where power is." What does that mean? It means Lyndon Johnson had a nose for finding power, especially shadow government power or power behind the scenes.

Vice President Lyndon Johnson was completely in bed with the Rockefellers, the CFR and the CIA. John Kennedy was at WAR with the CIA, in opposition to the Rockefellers and in opposition to many of the CFR members in his own Cabinet. Lyndon Johnson seeked out the enemies of John Kennedy for his own personal advancement. By the time John Kennedy was slaughtered by LBJ and the CIA, he was isolated from his own administration. Kennedy had absolutely no control over the CIA - to such a degree that Arthur Krock was writing IN PRINT in the New York Times, that Kennedy insiders said the CIA might overthrow the government. A friend of mine once told me "The CIA is nothing more than the military wing of the CFR." A lot of truth to that. Additionally, John Kennedy was isolated from his own Department of Defense, where the generals and admirals hated him and from the State Dept, where CFR hawk Dean Rusk was in charge.

All those CFR people in JFK's own Administration, who he could not trust or control [ Remember JFK fired Allen Dulles the ultimate Rockefeller/CFR/CIA insider] - all these folks who JFK was in opposition to, were the "Best and Brightest" idiots who gave us the Vietnam war under hawk and Rockefeller/CFR/CIA tool Lyndon Baines Johnson. LBJ's very close behind the scenes friend Nelson Rockefeller sure was a hawk: he even told JFK to use tactical nukes on North Vietname [read about that in JFK and the Unspeakable. John Kennedy was physically shaking in revulsion to that.]

The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson was in complete alliance with the shadow government of CFR/CIA and Texas oil men who were in battle with John Kennedy. Somebody need to start telling the truth about Lyndon Johnson because that is exactly what he was: a psychopathic serial killer with a nose for power.

McGeorge Bundy - here is a CFR guy and former Kennedy man who did LBJ's bidding: http://writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/50s/bundy-obit.html

How about this CFR hawk Walt Rostow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Whitman_Rostow Walt Rostow was a big pro Vietnam war guy; JFK sure was NOT! Rostow:

"He became the [Lyndon Johnson's] president's national security adviser at a time when criticism and opposition to the war were beginning to crystallize, and he eventually served the purpose of shielding the president from criticism and from reality."

Do you think Walt Rostow was wanting to bomb Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis? John and Robert Kennedy sure were not.

Douglas Dillion - this guy was a Rockefeller Republican appointed by John Kennedy to be Treasury Secretary. The Rockefellers sure did NOT like what Kennedy was doing, both domestically and with foreign affairs. Dillon used to work for John Foster Dulles. Dillon was a close friend of John D. Rockefeller; he became chairman of the Rockefeller Foundation, AND he was appointed by Nelson Rockefeller (LBJ's good friend) to be a cover up artist of the JFK assassination on the Rockefeller Commission, where he served with such notables as General Lyman Lymnitzer, proponent of Operation Northwoods: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Douglas_Dillon

Dean Rusk - John Kennedy really did not want this CFR hawk over at Secretary of State. Kennedy wanted J. William Fulbright who early on was a big opponent of the Vietnam War. But JFK could not get Fulbright confirmed by Senate hawks so he reluctantly chose Dean Rusk. Rush was a foreign policy hawk in general and he did not have a good relationship with Kennedy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Rusk

Terry Mauro, are you FINALLY getting the drift here? John Kennedy was in OPPOSITION to the CFR hawks in his own administration, some of whom he really did not want there. Kennedy was in opposition to the CIA, much of the military brass, his own Secretary of State and for DAMN SURE John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy were having a sub rosa WAR with his own Vice President, the psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson, who Robert Kennedy was trying to have thrown in JAIL or at the very least kicked off the 1964 Demo ticket.

John J. McCloy was NOT in the Kennedy Administration. However this incredibly important figure played a key role in COVERING UP the murder of John Kennedy after Lyndon Johnson appointed him to the Warren Commision farce. You need to read the WHOLE Spartacus write up on John J. McCloy, also known as the "Chairman of the American Establishment." Clint Murchison, the Texas oil tycoon got John J. McCloy appointed to the Warren Commission. That would be Clint Murchison, one of the Texas oil men who had John Kennedy killed. Remember the psycopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown that it was Texas oil and the CIA who had John Kennedy murdered.

Spartacus on John J. McCloy: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAmccloyJ.htm John J. McCloy, the CHAIRMAN of the CFR from 1953-1970, was tight with the Rockefellers, Texas oil Clint Murchison, Lyndon Johnson, Allen Dulles, the CIA ... and NOT John Kennedy.

Are you catching the drift, Terry Mauro?

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger was a prominent member of Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's disinformation program to control the American media. So was the Washington Post. Phillip Graham of the Washington Post was a key Lyndon Johnson supporter in 1960. Both the Grahams and the Sulzbergers have been often attendees to the Bilderberg banking conference, of which David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger (Nelson Rockefeller's close aide) were such big players.

The #1 media LIARS about the murder of John Kennedy would be the New York Times, run by CIA/CFR Bilderbergers. Key players of the American establishment (Texas oil, Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, probably Rockefellers) murdered John Kennedy. And the American establishment leaders in government and the CIA/CFR controlled media helped to cover it up for 47 years.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Terry Mauro says:

"JFK had many CFR members in his administration. His Vice President Lyndon Johnson was not among them however. Nice thesis Robert

Arthur Schlesinger was a member, along with Bundy, Dillon, Rusk, Harriman, McNamara McCone, McCloy, Walt Rostow and a few others. Missing from this list of Kennedy CFR'ers is Lyndon Baines Johnson, the psycopathic serial killer.

As far as the NY Times it was originally owned by the Ochs family. The same Ochs family that had backed the Confederacy against Abraham Lincoln. The poor old CIA was 80 years away from coming into existence."

MY REPLY:

The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson had a saying: "Power goes where power is." What does that mean? It means Lyndon Johnson had a nose for finding power, especially shadow government power or power behind the scenes.

Vice President Lyndon Johnson was completely in bed with the Rockefellers, the CFR and the CIA. John Kennedy was at WAR with the CIA, in opposition to the Rockefellers and in opposition to many of the CFR members in his own Cabinet. Lyndon Johnson seeked out the enemies of John Kennedy for his own personal advancement. By the time John Kennedy was slaughtered by LBJ and the CIA, he was isolated from his own administration. Kennedy had absolutely no control over the CIA - to such a degree that Arthur Krock was writing IN PRINT in the New York Times, that Kennedy insiders said the CIA might overthrow the government. A friend of mine once told me "The CIA is nothing more than the military wing of the CFR." A lot of truth to that. Additionally, John Kennedy was isolated from his own Department of Defense, where the generals and admirals hated him and from the State Dept, where CFR hawk Dean Rusk was in charge.

All those CFR people in JFK's own Administration, who he could not trust or control [ Remember JFK fired Allen Dulles the ultimate Rockefeller/CFR/CIA insider] - all these folks who JFK was in opposition to, were the "Best and Brightest" idiots who gave us the Vietnam war under hawk and Rockefeller/CFR/CIA tool Lyndon Baines Johnson. LBJ's very close behind the scenes friend Nelson Rockefeller sure was a hawk: he even told JFK to use tactical nukes on North Vietname [read about that in JFK and the Unspeakable. John Kennedy was physically shaking in revulsion to that.]

The psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson was in complete alliance with the shadow government of CFR/CIA and Texas oil men who were in battle with John Kennedy. Somebody need to start telling the truth about Lyndon Johnson because that is exactly what he was: a psychopathic serial killer with a nose for power.

McGeorge Bundy - here is a CFR guy and former Kennedy man who did LBJ's bidding: http://writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/50s/bundy-obit.html

How about this CFR hawk Walt Rostow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Whitman_Rostow Walt Rostow was a big pro Vietnam war guy; JFK sure was NOT! Rostow:

"He became the [Lyndon Johnson's] president's national security adviser at a time when criticism and opposition to the war were beginning to crystallize, and he eventually served the purpose of shielding the president from criticism and from reality."

Do you think Walt Rostow was wanting to bomb Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis? John and Robert Kennedy sure were not.

Douglas Dillion - this guy was a Rockefeller Republican appointed by John Kennedy to be Treasury Secretary. The Rockefellers sure did NOT like what Kennedy was doing, both domestically and with foreign affairs. Dillon used to work for John Foster Dulles. Dillon was a close friend of John D. Rockefeller; he became chairman of the Rockefeller Foundation, AND he was appointed by Nelson Rockefeller (LBJ's good friend) to be a cover up artist of the JFK assassination on the Rockefeller Commission, where he served with such notables as General Lyman Lymnitzer, proponent of Operation Northwoods: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Douglas_Dillon

Dean Rusk - John Kennedy really did not want this CFR hawk over at Secretary of State. Kennedy wanted J. William Fulbright who early on was a big opponent of the Vietnam War. But JFK could not get Fulbright confirmed by Senate hawks so he reluctantly chose Dean Rusk. Rush was a foreign policy hawk in general and he did not have a good relationship with Kennedy.

Terry Mauro, are you FINALLY getting the drift here? John Kennedy was in OPPOSITION to the CFR hawks in his own administration, some of whom he really did not want there. Kennedy was in opposition to the CIA, much of the military brass, his own Secretary of State and for DAMN SURE John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy were having a sub rosa WAR with his own Vice President, the psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson, who Robert Kennedy was trying to have thrown in JAIL or at the very least kicked off the 1964 Demo ticket.

John J. McCloy was NOT in the Kennedy Administration. However this incredibly important figure played a key role in COVERING UP the murder of John Kennedy after Lyndon Johnson appointed him to the Warren Commision farce. You need to read the WHOLE Spartacus write up on John J. McCloy, also known as the "Chairman of the American Establishment." Clint Murchison, the Texas oil tycoon got John J. McCloy appointed to the Warren Commission. That would be Clint Murchison, one of the Texas oil men who had John Kennedy killed. Remember the psycopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown that it was Texas oil and the CIA who had John Kennedy murdered.

Spartacus on John J. McCloy: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAmccloyJ.htm John J. McCloy, the CHAIRMAN of the CFR from 1953-1970, was tight with the Rockefellers, Texas oil Clint Murchison, Lyndon Johnson, Allen Dulles, the CIA ... and NOT John Kennedy.

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger was a prominent member of Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's disinformation program to control the American media. So was the Washington Post. Phillip Graham of the Washington Post was a key Lyndon Johnson supporter in 1960. Both the Grahams and the Sulzbergers have been often attendees to the Bilderberg banking conference, of which David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger (Nelson Rockefeller's close aide) were such big players.

The #1 media LIARS about the murder of John Kennedy would be the New York Times, run by CIA/CFR Bilderbergers. Key players of the American establishment (Texas oil, Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, probably Rockefellers) murdered John Kennedy. And the American establishment leaders in government and the CIA/CFR controlled media helped to cover it up for 47 years.

So LBJ appointed all these CFR hawks to Kennedy's administration? Besides the CFR is a British institution, the sister organization to RIIA.

The Royal Institute of International Affairs was founded in 1920 as the Institute of International Affairs following a meeting at the previous year's Paris Peace Conference. The first chairman was Robert Cecil, while Lionel Curtis served as honorary secretary. Arnold J. Toynbee later became director. The Council on Foreign Relations, its American sister institute, was established the following year. Chatham House's well-known headquarters at 10 St. James's Square, London, was gifted to the institute in 1923, having previously been the home of three British Prime Ministers - Pitt the Elder, Edward Stanley and William Ewart Gladstone - and also of the Earl and Countess of Blessington.

The name of the building grew to be so synonymous with the institute that it was officially rebranded as "Chatham House" in September 2004. However, the "Royal Institute of International Affairs" remains its legal name and is still sometimes used interchangeably with "Chatham House".

The Chatham House building is located just a few metres from the former Libyan embassy building where the 1984 Libyan Embassy Siege took place.

A recent addition to the calendar of events is The BBC Today/Chatham House lecture series developed with the Today programme. The series was designed to promote debate and discussion on key international issues of the day. At the inaugural lecture in 2006, Condoleezza Rice defended the U.S. decision to go to war with Iraq.

Robert, you're so far out there that you remind me of DVP. Each of you push an unprovable and ridiculous theory. He blames the assassination on LHO while you push the LBJ line.

There is no proof that LBJ played a role in the murder of John F. Kennedy. This crap about Texas oil men/ CIA/ Right Wingers was first popularized by Lord Bertrand Russell, who came out with his critique of the Warren Commission prior to it's release! Nice trick by old Bertie. He had tomorrows newspaper.

You get alot of your brainwashing from another Brit Nigel Turner.

PS- If you look at the synopsis about the RIIA and the CFR you may come across the name of Robert Cecil. You might not know this but the Kennedy's were married into the Cecil clan with the marriage of Kathleen Kennedy to William Cavendish.

Apparently not even the family behind the throne of England could stop the nasty old LBJ from killing their shining Prince. Amazing the power LBJ had.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Guest Robert Morrow

Terry Mauro says:

MY REPLY:

So LBJ appointed all these CFR hawks to Kennedy's administration? Besides the CFR is a British institution, the sister organization to RIIA.

The Royal Institute of International Affairs was founded in 1920 as the Institute of International Affairs following a meeting at the previous year's Paris Peace Conference. The first chairman was Robert Cecil, while Lionel Curtis served as honorary secretary. Arnold J. Toynbee later became director. The Council on Foreign Relations, its American sister institute, was established the following year. Chatham House's well-known headquarters at 10 St. James's Square, London, was gifted to the institute in 1923, having previously been the home of three British Prime Ministers - Pitt the Elder, Edward Stanley and William Ewart Gladstone - and also of the Earl and Countess of Blessington.

The name of the building grew to be so synonymous with the institute that it was officially rebranded as "Chatham House" in September 2004. However, the "Royal Institute of International Affairs" remains its legal name and is still sometimes used interchangeably with "Chatham House".

The Chatham House building is located just a few metres from the former Libyan embassy building where the 1984 Libyan Embassy Siege took place.

A recent addition to the calendar of events is The BBC Today/Chatham House lecture series developed with the Today programme. The series was designed to promote debate and discussion on key international issues of the day. At the inaugural lecture in 2006, Condoleezza Rice defended the U.S. decision to go to war with Iraq.

Robert, you're so far out there that you remind me of DVP. Each of you push an unprovable and ridiculous theory. He blames the assassination on LHO while you push the LBJ line.

There is no proof that LBJ played a role in the murder of John F. Kennedy. This crap about Texas oil men/ CIA/ Right Wingers was first popularized by Lord Bertrand Russell, who came out with his critique of the Warren Commission prior to it's release! Nice trick by old Bertie. He had tomorrows newspaper.

PS- If you look at the synopsis about the RIIA and the CFR you may come across the name of Robert Cecil. You might not know this but the Kennedy's were married into the Cecil clan with the marriage of Kathleen Kennedy to William Cavendish.

Apparently not even the family behind the throne of England could stop the nasty old LBJ from killing their shining Prince. Amazing the power LBJ had.

John Kennedy in the fall of 1963, and before, was in a WAR with the CIA, his own Vice President, and the mafia. And those are the folks who conspired to murder him. The British had NOTHING to do with the JFK assassination. In America, the Rockefellers had huge influence over the CFR. The Rockefellers even donated the land where the United Nation's sits today. John Kennedy was in opposition to the goals of the Rockefellers. John Kennedy appointed Dean Rusk only because he could not get his #1 choice, the dovish William Fulbright of Arkansas confirmed by the Senate. Likewise, John Kennedy appointed his old rival Republican Henry Cabot Lodge as ambassador to Vietnam, as a sop to the rightwinger hawks and the Republicans.

In fact, on Monday, 11/25, John Kennedy was scheduled to meet with Henry Cabot Lodge where Kennedy was going to FIRE him. Lodge was one of those East Coast insiders who could very have been involved with the CIA planners of the JFK assassination.

The Lodge family was closely knit with the Rockefellers. Grandfather Henry Cabot Lodge had OPPOSED the League of Nations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Cabot_Lodge

Grandson Henry Cabot Lodge by the 1950's was completely on with the Rockefeller program and SUPPORTED the United Nations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Cabot_Lodge,_Jr.

More importantly, by 1963, the CIA/CFR/Rockefellers/Lyndon Johnson were foreign policy hawks, supporting and aggressive policy of removal with Fidel Casto and pro Vietnam War. John Kennedy was in OPPOSITION to these folks.

Lyndon Johnson, the psychopathic serial killer, had wormed his way into the good graces of the Eastern Establishment CIA/CFR types opposing Kennedy. It is a very real possibility that Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles could have been the co-CEOs of the JFK assassination.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Terry Mauro says:

MY REPLY:

John Kennedy in the fall of 1963, and before, was in a WAR with the CIA, his own Vice President, and the mafia. And those are the folks who conspired to murder him. The British had NOTHING to do with the JFK assassination. In America, the Rockefellers had huge influence over the CFR. The Rockefellers even donated the land where the United Nation's sits today. John Kennedy was in opposition to the goals of the Rockefellers. John Kennedy appointed Dean Rusk only because he could not get his #1 choice, the dovish William Fulbright of Arkansas confirmed by the Senate. Likewise, John Kennedy appointed his old rival Republican Henry Cabot Lodge as ambassador to Vietnam, as a sop to the rightwinger hawks and the Republicans.

In fact, on Monday, 11/25, John Kennedy was scheduled to meet with Henry Cabot Lodge where Kennedy was going to FIRE him. Lodge was one of those East Coast insiders who could very have been involved with the CIA planners of the JFK assassination.

The Lodge family was closely knit with the Rockefellers. Grandfather Henry Cabot Lodge had OPPOSED the League of Nations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Cabot_Lodge

Grandson Henry Cabot Lodge by the 1950's was completely on with the Rockefeller program and SUPPORTED the United Nations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Cabot_Lodge,_Jr.

More importantly, by 1963, the CIA/CFR/Rockefellers/Lyndon Johnson were foreign policy hawks, supporting and aggressive policy of removal with Fidel Casto and pro Vietnam War. John Kennedy was in OPPOSITION to these folks.

Lyndon Johnson, the psychopathic serial killer, had wormed his way into the good graces of the Eastern Establishment CIA/CFR types opposing Kennedy. It is a very real possibility that Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles could have been the co-CEOs of the JFK assassination.

The British had nothing to do with the assassination? Hmmm... earlier you pointed your finger at the Council on Foreign Relations. Well they are the sister organization to London's "Chatham House" or RIIA so how could the British not be involved? Unless you wish you retract your statement about the CFR.

I'd hate to come up against you in a court of law.

Furthermore the Bundy's Cabot's, Lowell families had sided with the British during the American Revolution (you do agree we were fighting the British Empire?). Later these same families partnered with the British East India company to import opium to China. These "Boston Brahmins" inside JFK's administration never had any loyalty to the United States. They had always been what FDR called them "American Tories".

Mafia? Do you mean like Meyer Lansky and his Paradise Island "Resorts International" located in the Bahamas? Certainly nothing British about this is there? :D

Here is a history of Paradise Island:

Paradise Island is an island in the Bahamas, located just off the shore of the city of Nassau, which is itself located on the northern edge of the island of New Providence. It is best known for the sprawling 'Vegas-by-the-sea resort' Atlantis.

Paradise Island is connected to the island of New Providence by two bridges that cross Nassau Harbour. The first was built in 1966 by Resorts International, and the second in the late 1990s.

Hog Island Lighthouse, constructed 1817 at the western tip of the islandParadise Island was formerly known as Hog Island. Huntington Hartford, the A&P supermarket heir, arrived on Hog Island in 1959 because his sister Josephine Hartford Bryce lived in Xanadu near Lyford Cay. Josephine was married to Ivar Bryce, Ian Fleming's best friend from Eton and Janet Milford Haven's uncle. Ivar Bryce's niece Janet Bryce married Prince Charles's Uncle David Milford Haven and Janet is the mother of Ivar Mountbatten and George Milford Haven.

Oh, and if you don't beleive there are Brits wearing ten gallon cowboy hats then you have probably missed Winston Churchill's great grandson working the Texas "populists" trying to get them to secede from the Union. His name is Jonathan Sandys. He's even has your Governor talking about Texas leaving the Union. History really does repeat itself.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16246

Edited by Terry Mauro

Guest Robert Morrow

My theme, Terry Mauro, is that the psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson was totally in bed with the Rockefeller family, the white hot inner core of the Eastern Establishment, CFR, CIA. I have a friend who constantly tells me that the CIA is nothing more than the military wing of the CIA. A little exaggerated perhaps, but a lot of truth in that statement. Nelson Rockefeller and Allen Dulles were both very deep CIA and had a close working relationship.

Here is a quote from David Rockefeller from the 1991 Bilderberg conference:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

That would be the Washington Post, where the most enthusiastic CIA asset in Operation Mockingbird Phillip Graham was a big Lyndon Johnson supporter in 1960. The New York Times, which slavishly endorsed every initiative of Nelson Rockefeller in the 1960's and was the biggest xxxx about the JFK assassination for 47 years, and TIME/LIFE where the CIA assets bought up the Zapruder film and did not show it to the American people for 12 years after the JFK assassination, thus covering up the critical back head snap of John Kennedy which 99% proved there was a shooter on the Grassy Knoll and thus a CONSPIRACY to murder John Kennedy.

I think Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles organized the JFK assassination. One thing is for sure: the pathological serial killer Lyndon Johnson was for NELSON ROCKEFELLER FOR PRESIDENT IN 1968. That is Nelson Rockefeller, the brother of David Rockefeller whose amazing quote is about. No doubt LBJ endorsed Nelson Rockefeller to keep ensuring the cover up of the JFK assassination.

From Robert Dalleks book Flawed Giant, pp. 544-545]

Lyndon Johnsons deep alliance with CIA and Eastern Establishment

Johnsons choice as his successor was New Yorks Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller. The two men had a high regard for each other. Johnson saw Rockefeller as a sensible moderate who, in Lady Birds words, was a good human being, a person who was for the disadvantaged, who was a man of compassion, with a capable and effective mind, and capable of being effective, getting things done. He also believed that Rockefeller was the one man who could beat Bobby Kennedy, no small asset in Johnsons mind.

Rockefeller reciprocated Johnsons feelings. He saw the President as a great statesman and great American patriot. Rockefeller said later: He was a tremendous guy. They and their wives enjoyed a warm personal relationship. Nelson recalled how frank his wife Happy could be with Lyndon, telling him at the ranch not to drive so fast or drink too much. She was successful in getting him to slow down, which I dont think most people were. …

Toward the end of April [1968], Johnson invited the Rockefellers to the White Housee for dinner, where he urged the governor to declare for the Republican nomination. He was very friendly about 68, and very supportive of me for 68, Rockefeller said. Johnson also told him he would never campaign against him. Happy Rockefeller remembered how during that evening Johnson urged Rockefeller to run. He did want Nelson to be President, she said. Johnson encouraged others to back Rockefeller as well. On April 7, after Irwin Miller, a prominent member of Republicans for Johnson in 1964 had asked whether the president would object to his chairing a Draft Rockefeller Committee, LBJ have Miller a full speed go-ahead.

Rockefeller did not need much prodding. On April 10, following a brief conversation with Johnson at New Yorks St. Patricks Cathedral, where they attended Archbishop Terence Cookes installation, Rockefeller announced his availability for the Republican nomination. On April 30, after the White House evening, Rockefeller declared himself a candidate for the presidency. [p. 545, A Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek]

Edited by Robert Morrow

My theme, Terry Mauro, is that the psychopathic serial killer Lyndon Johnson was totally in bed with the Rockefeller family, the white hot inner core of the Eastern Establishment, CFR, CIA. I have a friend who constantly tells me that the CIA is nothing more than the military wing of the CIA. A little exaggerated perhaps, but a lot of truth in that statement. Nelson Rockefeller and Allen Dulles were both very deep CIA and had a close working relationship.

Here is a quote from David Rockefeller from the 1991 Bilderberg conference:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

That would be the Washington Post, where the most enthusiastic CIA asset in Operation Mockingbird Phillip Graham was a big Lyndon Johnson supporter in 1960. The New York Times, which slavishly endorsed every initiative of Nelson Rockefeller in the 1960's and was the biggest xxxx about the JFK assassination for 47 years, and TIME/LIFE where the CIA assets bought up the Zapruder film and did not show it to the American people for 12 years after the JFK assassination, thus covering up the critical back head snap of John Kennedy which 99% proved there was a shooter on the Grassy Knoll and thus a CONSPIRACY to murder John Kennedy.

I think Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles organized the JFK assassination. One thing is for sure: the pathological serial killer Lyndon Johnson was for NELSON ROCKEFELLER FOR PRESIDENT IN 1968. That is Nelson Rockefeller, the brother of David Rockefeller whose amazing quote is about. No doubt LBJ endorsed Nelson Rockefeller to keep ensuring the cover up of the JFK assassination.

From Robert Dallek’s book Flawed Giant, pp. 544-545]

Lyndon Johnson’s deep alliance with CIA and Eastern Establishment

“Johnson’s choice as his successor was New York’s Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller. The two men had a high regard for each other. Johnson saw Rockefeller as a sensible moderate who, in Lady Bird’s words, “was a good human being, a person who was for the disadvantaged, who was a man of compassion, with a capable and effective mind, and capable of being effective, getting things done.” He also believed that Rockefeller was the one man who could beat Bobby Kennedy, no small asset in Johnson’s mind.

Rockefeller reciprocated Johnson’s feelings. He saw the President as “a great statesman and great American patriot.” Rockefeller said later: “He was a tremendous guy.” They and their wives enjoyed a warm personal relationship. Nelson recalled how frank his wife Happy could be with Lyndon, telling him at the ranch not to drive so fast or drink too much. “She was successful in getting him to slow down, which I don’t think most people were.” …

Toward the end of April [1968], Johnson invited the Rockefellers to the White Housee for dinner, where he urged the governor to declare for the Republican nomination. “He was very friendly about ’68, and very supportive of me for ’68,” Rockefeller said. Johnson also told him he would never campaign against him. Happy Rockefeller remembered how during that evening Johnson urged Rockefeller to run. “He did want Nelson to be President,” she said. Johnson encouraged others to back Rockefeller as well. On April 7, after Irwin Miller, a prominent member of “Republicans for Johnson” in 1964 had asked whether the president would object to his chairing a Draft Rockefeller Committee, LBJ have Miller “a full speed go-ahead.”

Rockefeller did not need much prodding. On April 10, following a brief conversation with Johnson at New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where they attended Archbishop Terence Cooke’s installation, Rockefeller announced his “availability” for the Republican nomination. On April 30, after the White House evening, Rockefeller declared himself a candidate for the presidency.” [p. 545, A Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek]

Your theme is fiction, nothing more. You pointed your finger at the CFR. They are part of the British Chatham House. Therefore you've pointed your finger at the British. You're just too far gone to realize what you did.

You pointed your finger at the mafia. Again you're too far gone to know that the base of their operation was in the Bahamas and under British protection. Again you point your finger at the British.

You point your finger at Eastern Establishment. Again these families have been in partnership with the British Empire since before the American Revolution. Again without realizing it you point your finger at the British.

Guest Robert Morrow

The British had NOTHING to do with the JFK assassination. NOTHING at all. Here are some good books to read on the JFK assassination:

1 LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's Assassination Phillip F. Nelson

2 Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J Killed J.F.K. Barr McClellan

3 Texas in the Morning: The Love Story of Madeleine Brown and President Lyndon Baines Johnson Madeleine Brown

4 Billie Sol Estes a Texas Legend Billie Sol Estes

5 Defrauding America: Encyclopedia of Secret Operations by the CIA, DEA and Other Covert Agencies Rodney Stich

6 The Men Who Killed Kennedy - the Guilty Men DVD Nigel Turner

7 The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson Joachim Joesten

8 How Kennedy was Killed: The Full Appalling Story Joachim Joesten

9 The Men on the Sixth Floor Glen Sample & Mark Collum

10 Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson D. Jablow Hershman

11 A Texan Looks at Lyndon: A Study in Illegitimate Power J. Evetts Haley

12 The Texas Connection Craig Zirbel

13 Who Shot JFK? Robin Ramsay

14 Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald Judyth Vary Baker & Edward Haslam

15 Lee Harvey Oswald: The True Story of the Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy, by His Lover Judyth Vary Baker

16 Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America Russ Baker

17 The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed Russell S. Bowen

18 Barry & 'the Boys': The CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History Daniel Hopsicker

19 JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters James Douglass

20 To Kill a President: Finally an Ex-FBI Agent rips aside the Veil of Secrecy that killed JFK M. Wesley Smearingen

21 JFK - Director's Cut - 2 Disc Special Edition (1991) Oliver Stone

22 Oswald and the CIA John Newman

23 Bloody Treason: On Solving History's Greatest Murder Mystery: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy Noel H. Twyman

24 The Last Investigation Gaeton Fonzi

25 Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years David Talbot

26 Someone Would Have Talked Larry Hancock

27 The Man Who Knew Too Much: Hired to Kill Oswald and Prevent the Assassination of JFK Dick Russell

28 The Tatum Chronicles (Google Chip Tatum Pegasus for free on internet) D. G. "Chip Tatum"

29 Conspiracy: Who Killed President Kennedy? Anthony Summers

30 Not in Your Lifetime Anthony Summers

31 Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and U.S. Intelligence Philip H. Melanson

32 Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFK Mark Lane

33 History Will Not Absolve Us: Orwellian Control, Public Denial, & the Murder of President Kennedy Martin Schotz

34 Farewell America: The Plot to Kill JFK James Hepburn and William Turner

35 Edward Lansdale's Cold War Jonathan Nashel

36 JFK: The Cuba Files: The Untold Story of the Plot to Kill Kennedy (Secret War) Fabian Escalante

37 Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy Jim Marrs

38 The Secret Team: The CIA and its Allies in Control of the United States and the World Fletcher Prouty

39 The Radical Right and the Murder of John F. Kennedy: Stunning Evidence in the Assassination of the President Harrison Livingstone

40 Who Killed JFK? Carl Oglesby

41 The Yankee and Cowboy War: Conspiracies from Dallas to Watergate Carl Oglesby

42 The JFK Assassination: The Facts and the Theories Carl Oglesby

43 The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider Al Martin

44 Lyndon B. Johnson: A Memoir George Reedy

45 JFK Conspiracy of Silence Charles Crenshaw

46 Trauma Room One: The JFK Medical Coverup Exposed Charles Crenshaw

47 The Grassy Knoll Witnesses: Who Shot JFK? Harry A. Yardum

48 Flight from Dallas: New Evidence of CIA Involvement in the Murder of John F. Kennedy James Johnston and Jon Roe

49 JFK: The CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy Fletcher Prouty

50 The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr.

Edited by Robert Morrow

You contradict yourself.

CFR, Mafia they're both British as I showed you. Eastern Establishment; the Bundy, Cabot Lodge, and Dulles families have long been assets inside the USA of the British Empire. Look it up, look at their family history. Their own words in fact.

You don't really understand what you're saying do you.

Boy you can say that again.

In an interview published today on Salon's website Oliver Stone told interviewer Matt Seitz:

Stone: The New York Times, I respect it. They try very hard, they're good people, a good newspaper. But they have certain blind spots. One of them was the JFK assassination. They didn't cover it.

They didn't do any real uncovering. They never have. Never reviewed one book positively, other than the Oswald-did-it-alone scenario.

Seitz: The Gerald Posner book "Case Closed," you mean.

Stone: Among others. There's one other, too. There's that guy, that prosecuting attorney, that nut case, the Manson trial --

Stone also made this comment about his film JFK:

"In the case of JFK, that was a monster for me, because we did publish a damn book and nobody referenced it. And the book was not completely accurate, but it was pretty much [accurate] ... We had a lot of footnotes in there, and we covered a lot of bases. [Detractors] kept saying we made it up. I don't know, we put a book out, we documented all our footnotes, we weren't hiding anything. [but] because we turned 26 characters into three [in the screenplay], all the sudden everything had to be thrown out the window."

The interview is long and touches a lot of bases about Stone's films and his world views.

Full interview: http://www.salon.com/entertainment/movies/feature/2010/09/23/oliver_stone_interview_by_mzs/index.html

Anyway, back to The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson

THANK YOU MICHAEL; ''QUOTE ''Stone also made this comment about his film JFK:

"In the case of JFK, that was a monster for me, because we did publish a damn book and nobody referenced it. And the book was not completely accurate, but it was pretty much [accurate] ... We had a lot of footnotes in there, and we covered a lot of bases. [Detractors] kept saying we made it up. I don't know, we put a book out, we documented all our footnotes, we weren't hiding anything. [but] because we turned 26 characters into three [in the screenplay], all the sudden everything had to be thrown out the window."

THE BOOK OF THE MOVIE IS ALSO VERY WELL DONE, FYI.....B

JFK AND THE MEDIA / Censorship

JFK: HOW THE MEDIA ASSASSINATED THE REAL STORY*

Robert Hennelly and Jerry Policoff

[Editor's Note: Robert Hennelly and Jerry Policoff trace

the role of the media, especially THE NEW YORK TIMES,

TIME-LIFE, and CBS, in distorting and misrepresenting

information about the death of JFK to the American people,

another sad chapter in dereliction of duty by the press.];

http://www.assassina...assination.html

the movie...by oliver stone..

http://www.oscarworld.net/ostone/default.asp?PageId=15