The Education Forum

How many people did it take to assassinate JFK

Jim Root

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said it is a matter of angle at which one looks at the cracks in relation to light source. The point of interest can be deduced from the previously posted gif. Here it would be at the end of the diagonal line right of the mirror.

Just to let you know, I'm not going to be drawn into an argument on this that does not first deal with the frames that show the lines converging on a point as posted in the gif previously.

If that does not happen, personally I'm happy to leave things as they are.

edit add : like I said in the nix corkscrew topic : run with it or not.

John, it was not my intention to offend you in any way.

I stated just my opinion because you've asked for. That's it.

I do not know if i'am right.

All reasonable people know that a missed shot was fired around Z-frame 160. Governor Connally's head snap to the right at Z164 (plus Rosemary Willis' stopping dead in her tracks) is good evidence to indicate a missed shot at around Z160.

I always wondered why you and your senior partner Dale K. Myers leaves out the fact that

John F. Kennedy made an ultra quick headsnap at Zapruder frame 158.

Meanwhile i know it.

A shot from the TSBD sniper nest before Z#158 is providing a clean view.

Nothing in the way. No branch, no leafe.

No obstacle to deflect any bullet whatsoever to the Tague position except the wind.

What Myers and you do is cherry picking. Pick the good cherries in the basket, throw the rot cherries in the pit.

That's not enough for Myers.

In this video he let the first shot happen at ~Z170 to let the lemmings believe.....huh it might could hit the tree.

What a fraud!

Martin, I'm not offended. Like you, I stated my position. I have nothing to add to it.

However, your statement re Myers belies your intention not to offend. But, it does not offend me either, think what you will but I suggest you switch your approach.

When or if you wish, or anyone, to discuss this I'm happy to do so, but not under these conditions.

Martin, I'm not offended. Like you, I stated my position. I have nothing to add to it.

However, your statement re Myers belies your intention not to offend. But, it does not offend me either, think what you will but I suggest you switch your approach.

When or if you wish, or anyone, to discuss this I'm happy to do so, but not under these conditions.

Now you lost me John. :blink:

I tell the truth about Myers. I'am not responsible that the truth is that shaby.

The next time you ask for my opinion, i better say nothing.

best

Martin

Oops my mistake. I apologise. I didn't read the quote name the Myers comment was directed at. Please accept my sincere apology. I have no excuse for my lazyness. Let's start afresh?

Ok, (assuming you accept) we have both stated our position re the matter raised yesterday.

I don't know if I'm right either. I think your graphic capabilities are astounding, far better than most. It's the careful alignment that makes the difference, sometimes a matter of 0,01% rotation. (I'd like to reempathise this re the Nix Corkscrew. In that work, unfortunately now lost to me, I can see a trajectory left by the turbulence in the blood mist that seems to correspond with a hypothesised trajectory if those are indeed cracks, hence my excitement last night and the insistence on its validity as something worth pursuing. Being dismissed is such a common experience for me that I've laid down some groundrules of engagement for myself. I spent countless ridiculous postings with Bill Miller trying to keep things on track and I'm not going to do it again, I felt we were heading that way.

I still think the cracks are a matter worth pursuing. I'm really hampered at the moment by material resources. A good photoshop clone consumes my memory to the point I can't stack layers and manipulate them as I wish.

What I would do, if I could, would be to take the frames that I think show converging lines and align them all precicely on the crack area, apply a 99% transparency, merge them and then duplicate about 100 times and merge(I think you'll understand). (this is the bit I've left out of my technique description that made it a puzzle for people to duplicate some of the panoramas I created when first joining the Forum, so now it's all out there, I hope people who use it will at least credit it but at the same time I renounce any ''moral authority'' re the tehnique. You're the only person I've felt like sharing that with and in doing so, share with everyone)) This stacking tends to accentuate that which is the same and hide that which changes.

edit add: from photobucket

b-1.gif

Edited by John Dolva

Jim

This latest gif graphically shows so much more than just a static shot .The guy in the middle of the 3 on the stairs reminds me of Fritz in the basement when Oswald got it Frozen like he was waiting for it.DVP also mentions in one post that if we Totalled the number of people said to be involved in a conspiracy it would be akin to the cast of Ben Hur.

So for balance how many would have been involved had the investigation been legal i.e. Autopsy performed in Dallas ,The evidence from the limo Had it remained in Dallas.Also in a legal investigation most of the top brass Miltary intel,CIA,FBI and DPD Would have been involved anyway its just that the evidence they produced would have been seen by more people and Hoover would not have had the ability to Filter the evidence to the Justice Dept like he did with the W.C. IOW The Chances of the real killers being exposed is much higher as there is less control over the evidence and even with the press in tow Those leaks would have been at least contained within the evidence and many more snippets would have been gained for the public.My opinion is that a legal investigation was not an option and the sloppy way the paperwork was put together on the rifle/Oswald would have been exposed much earlier.But there would still be many many more people involved in a legal investigation than were involved in the conspiracy and cover up put together.

Ian

Oops my mistake. I apologise. I didn't read the quote name the Myers comment was directed at. Please accept my sincere apology. I have no excuse for my lazyness. Let's start afresh?

Ok, (assuming you accept) we have both stated our position re the matter raised yesterday.

I don't know if I'm right either. I think your graphic capabilities are astounding, far better than most. It's the careful alignment that makes the difference, sometimes a matter of 0,01% rotation. (I'd like to reempathise this re the Nix Corkscrew. In that work, unfortunately now lost to me, I can see a trajectory left by the turbulence in the blood mist that seems to correspond with a hypothesised trajectory if those are indeed cracks, hence my excitement last night and the insistence on its validity as something worth pursuing. Being dismissed is such a common experience for me that I've laid down some groundrules of engagement for myself. I spent countless ridiculous postings with Bill Miller trying to keep things on track and I'm not going to do it again, I felt we were heading that way.

I still think the cracks are a matter worth pursuing. I'm really hampered at the moment by material resources. A good photoshop clone consumes my memory to the point I can't stack layers and manipulate them as I wish.

What I would do, if I could, would be to take the frames that I think show converging lines and align them all precicely on the crack area, apply a 99% transparency, merge them and then duplicate about 100 times and merge(I think you'll understand). (this is the bit I've left out of my technique description that made it a puzzle for people to duplicate some of the panoramas I created when first joining the Forum, so now it's all out there, I hope people who use it will at least credit it but at the same time I renounce any ''moral authority'' re the tehnique. You're the only person I've felt like sharing that with and in doing so, share with everyone)) This stacking tends to accentuate that which is the same and hide that which changes.

edit add: from photobucket

I'am relieved everything is alright, John.

We are just humans. Can happen. No problem.

Thanks for you honesty and by the way a very nice Muchmore sequence.

Yes, i understand the layer opacity technique. I use it for a quite a time too.

I limit the number of layers to 3, cause when you create a GIF with 10 layer or even more for each picture..

the file size would explode.

Here i stabled frames 223-238 using this technique. 33%/66%/100% for each layer melting with the previous.

Crop concentrating on the windshield. I hope thats what you are looking for.

It's 7.5MB in size. I can't use more layers cause 10MB is the Upload limit in Photobucket.

223-238.gif

best to you

Thank you, Martin.

Ok I can see similar ''cracks'' later in that gif in places where they can't be so, so logically I tend to lean towards your and Davids suggestion they are anomalies, probably explained as streaks on the glass or on the film itself. I think that clears it up. Again, thank you.

Thank you, Martin.

Ok I can see similar ''cracks'' later in that gif in places where they can't be so, so logically I tend to lean towards your and Davids suggestion they are anomalies, probably explained as streaks on the glass or on the film itself. I think that clears it up. Again, thank you.

Martin/John

Can you see if the DCM has any fingers missing on this blow up. Thats the clearest I have seen a copy but I cannot freeze it to see clearly .Thanks

Ian

Ian, I used irfranview (free download) to extract the frames. I can't say for sure but I think all fingers are there, intact.

Ian, I used irfranview (free download) to extract the frames. I can't say for sure but I think all fingers are there, intact.

John

Thanks for replying .I use a Mac and will have to find a piece of freeware to do this myself .

I am looking for a chap named Gator who lost 1 or 2 fingers who was supposedly on the plane with Plumlee and his

assassination "abort " Team .I was led to believe that DCM was Fillipe Vidal Santiago and Umbrella man Was possibly

a man called Roy Hargeaves apparently they had a few "missions" under thier belts together.I can't go for the DeWitt evidence as this would indicate alteration of the Zfilm, DeWitt says he was messing with his umbrella while it all happened and the Zfilm clearly shows this to be untrue.And the excuse for the umbrella seems to me uneasy their must have been many up to date slogans the guy could have put on a placard to embaress JFK and he picks something from the war years when the U.S.A. and U.K were much closer allies.this does not make a lot of sense to me .Hows the weather in Oz?

Ian

Ian, it's warming up, won't be long till it's hot and dry here. The huge floods inland as they dry and the summer winds start likely millions of tons of inland top soil will be dumped across the east and over to New Zealand ( Oz being main dust source in southern hemisphere, leads to magnificent sunsets and lots of extra cleaning ). Over west this is one of the best times tho the rain hasn't been all that good this year and I don'r know how the farmers will do.

Remember Martin has blended frames for smoothness so the originals are evenly spaced between these.

all the best, John

• 1 month later...

Jim,

The question you pose is an old one, usually a favorite of LNers everywhere. It's not an easy one to answer; it seems to me that the most important thing to remember is that Oswald couldn't have done it alone. Period. Without subpeona power, any legal authority whatsoever, and nearly fifty years after the event, even the most educated assassination researcher is going to have difficulty naming all the conspirators.

I believe that the Secret Service agents in JFK's detail had prior knowledge of the assassination; this is, in fact, the only thing in my view that explains their utter lack of response that day. At the very least, Greer, Kellerman and Emory Roberts would have had to have been conspirators at the literal ground level, imho. I think you can include McGeorge Bundy as well, who was confidently assuring JFK's cabinet members-as they flew back from Hawaii only a few hours after the shooting-that the assassin had been caught and there was no conspiracy. Hard for me to accept that this bureaucrat could innocently be so confident of that, when no real investigation into the crime had even begun at that point.

I am one of those who think that LBJ had prior knowledge, and I believe his behavior in the immediate aftermath of the assassination reflects that quite clearly. I don't know for certain, but I'd strongly suspect that J. Edgar Hoover was informed that a hit was going to happen, and there is little doubt that he would have approved (as would LBJ, imho). Spooks and ex-spooks like Dulles, Angleton and Helms would almost certainly have had prior knowledge, and would probably be some of the leading suspects for those who actually proposed and planned the assassination.

There are others that I suspect of involvement, but I feel most strongly about these. Of course, this is all speculation, as that is all we can do at this juncture. I may be in the minority among researchers now, but I still hold that there were many powerful people who were involved in some way in the crime of the century, and even more who helped to cover it up afterwards. I strongly believe this was a truly vast conspiracy.