The Education Forum

Question for Jack White, what’s wrong with having “Jewish connections”?

Len Colby

How many times have I read this kind of statement from Colby.

"You're wrong, you're wrong, but even if you're not, you're still wrong". And always with the demand for a reliable source. A reliable source for RJ Reynolds cost upwards to $100,000.00 :lol:

Quote:

Nope he's not Jewish I challenge you to provide a citation from a reliable source that says he is. Even if it were true why would it be relevant?

Asking for a reliable source for a claim is a reasonable request you don't like this because you unquestionlly accept the claims of you messiah as gospel and don't think they need to be documented.

There was nothing wrong with the sentence you objected to, it would be as if someone told me "Don't vote for Obama because he's a Muslim" and I would respond "He's not a Muslim and I would vote for him even if he was"

"You're wrong, you're wrong, but even if you're not, you're still wrong". And always with the demand for a reliable source. A reliable source for RJ Reynolds cost upwards to $100,000.00 :lol:

Quote:

Nope he's not Jewish I challenge you to provide a citation from a reliable source that says he is. Even if it were true why would it be relevant?

Asking for a reliable source for a claim is a reasonable request you don't like this because you unquestionlly accept the claims of you messiah as gospel and don't think they need to be documented.

There was nothing wrong with the sentence you objected to, it would be as if someone told me "Don't vote for Obama because he's a Muslim" and I would respond "He's not a Muslim and I would vote for him even if he was"

Check out the tobacco documents. A reliable source or agreeable source could fetch upwards of $100K from the "Minister of Information" at RJ Reynolds.

You're the one who is lacking.

Relax, dude. Get over yourself. Your behavior is bordering on "harassment" me thinks.

Thanks, Monk. It is true that Murdoch's Jewish family connections are never mentioned.

He is always presented as Australian, never Jewish. Some biographers connect him to

the Nugan Hand Bank money laundering scandal and the CIA. These things are never

discussed and I wonder why...just as I wonder why Colby is defending him.

Jack

Jack,

Rupert Murdoch was a protege of Lord Beaverbrook. It was Beaverbrook who taught him the art of mass brainwashing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Aitken,_1st_Baron_Beaverbrook

Lord Beaverbrook sent Joe Kennedy a note after the assassination of President Kennedy.

"May Joe find solace...in the assurance that Bobby will repeat Jack's career".

Koskoff Joseph P. Kennedy page 439

Beaverbrook was a close friend of Joe Kennedy.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Whether or not he laundered money, and given the fact that his control of the print media in several countries is very negative, I still fail to understand why his religious affiliations should be in any way relevant. Why mention it?

Being Jewish is a religious affiliation?

I thought it was like being Irish.

Everybody knows Jews know how to handle money and the Irish are obnoxious.

BK

My Lord, this is hilarious! Hey, and what about Sammy Davis Jr.? Huh, what about THAT! :D

Monk,

Sammy was really a satanist. I believe he received an award from Anton Levay for his portrayal of the Devil's helper on NBC titled Poor Devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgae6-wBkk

Quote:

Check out the tobacco documents. A reliable source or agreeable source could fetch upwards of $100K from the "Minister of Information" at RJ Reynolds.

You're the one who is lacking.

Dumb cracks that only you seem to get don't interest me, the only thing I'm looking for is documentation that Murdoch is Jewish or a retraction from Jack. I doubt we'll see either.

Very, very funny! :P

Whether or not he laundered money, and given the fact that his control of the print media in several countries is very negative, I still fail to understand why his religious affiliations should be in any way relevant. Why mention it?

Being Jewish is a religious affiliation?

I thought it was like being Irish.

Everybody knows Jews know how to handle money and the Irish are obnoxious.

BK

My Lord, this is hilarious! Hey, and what about Sammy Davis Jr.? Huh, what about THAT! :D

Monk,

Sammy was really a satanist. I believe he received an award from Anton Levay for his portrayal of the Devil's helper on NBC titled Poor Devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgae6-wBkk

We will see what happens with this. The media often times creates these kind of provocations so they can morph their "talking heads" into new characters. It's kind of like professional wrestling, where one day the bad guy flips sides and becomes a good guy. The crowd cheers the new good guy forgetting that just two weeks ago they hated this character.

I am reminded of CNN's Lou Dobbs who in the late 1990's was one of the biggest cheerleaders for the "New Economy". This was the period where Sir Alan Greensperm was "inflating" the NASDAQ to unbelieveable levels. I think the NASDAQ bubble reached 5,000 point level before collapsing. Dobbs left CNN before the 2000-2001 collapse of all those fake internet stocks.

He then returned to CNN as a "leader of the common man", running stories of Wall Street greed, illegal immigration and the like. Every one of his rabid viewers forgot that Lou was a leading media spokesperson for the very interests that had ruined their jobs, living standards, etc.

Edited by Terry Mauro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...