The Education Forum

Eye Hand Witnesses to the back of JFK's Head Wound

Pat Speer may be among the least competent students of JFK I have ever encountered. We all know that the Harper

fragment was occipital bone, so it is not difficult to locate on the skull. We also know that Officer Hargis said that

he had been hit so hard by debris and blood that he thought he himself had been shot. There is a summary of the

witnesses to the limo stop, as well as studies by Gary Aguilar and by David W. Mantik, on the location of the head

wound in MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA (2000). David identified the metallic fragment as 6.5mm in ASSASSINATION

SCIENCE (1998). Apparently he hasn't read it either. If Speer is not going to read the best work on the subjects that

interest him, why should anyone have any interest in what he has to say? I think he owes David Mantik an apology.

Jim Marrs interviews William Raymond about the original Z-film:

limo stop, two head hits, eight or nine shots altogether, . . .

Thanks to Bernice who has just forwarded this to me and to Jack.

No, Jim it is you who owe me an apology. No one has studied the medical evidence with as much diligence as I have in recent years, and no one has done more to bring some of the problems with the evidence to light. To call me incompetent as a response to a post in which I PROVED your man Mantik moved the location of the gray smudge on the Harper fragment between slides, and then used this movement to discredit Angel's orientation, is disgusting.

The proper response was, "Wow, I guess David screwed up. I'll see if he has an excuse."

P.S. Thanks for the joke about the Harper fragment. That's priceless.

Edited by Pat Speer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Speer may be among the least competent students of JFK I have ever encountered. We all know that the Harper

fragment was occipital bone, so it is not difficult to locate on the skull. We also know that Officer Hargis said that

he had been hit so hard by debris and blood that he thought he himself had been shot. There is a summary of the

witnesses to the limo stop, as well as studies by Gary Aguilar and by David W. Mantik, on the location of the head

wound in MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA (2000). David identified the metallic fragment as 6.5mm in ASSASSINATION

SCIENCE (1998). Apparently he hasn't read it either. If Speer is not going to read the best work on the subjects that

interest him, why should anyone have any interest in what he has to say? I think he owes David Mantik an apology.

Jim Marrs interviews William Raymond about the original Z-film:

limo stop, two head hits, eight or nine shots altogether, . . .

Thanks to Bernice who has just forwarded this to me and to Jack.

No, Jim it is you who owe me an apology. No one has studied the medical evidence with as much diligence as I have in recent years, and no one has done more to bring some of the problems with the evidence to light. To call me incompetent as a response to a post in which I PROVED your man Mantik moved the location of the gray smudge on the Harper fragment between slides, and then used this movement to discredit Angel's orientation, is disgusting.

The proper response was, "Wow, I guess David screwed up. I'll see if he has an excuse."

P.S. Thanks for the joke about the Harper fragment. That's priceless.

I'm sorry to be so persistent, but I don't think I should let this go until Dr. Fetzer admits that Dr. Mantik, in a presentation featured on Dr. Fetzer's website, misrepresents the location of the metallic debris on Dr. Angel's orientation of the Harper fragment...and then turns around and uses this misrepresentation to discredit Dr. Angel's orientation. Should the Discovery Channel or Josiah Thompson have misrepresented Dr. Fetzer's views in such a manner, he'd have screamed to the hills that they were unrepentant liars.

Now, I'm willing to accept that Dr. Mantik made an innocent mistake. But I'm not willing to sit by and let Fetzer call me an incompetent when, right here in this thread, I caught a major mistake in a presentation on HIS website, that he, with his expertise, FAILED to catch.