Guest Duncan MacRae

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is the "Other" film a hoax?

• Yes
    • No

Large Scan.

Click on thumbnail to view full size.

Murray%7E1.jpg

Sitzman seen in Skaggs & Sitzman being interviewed while standing at the pedestal

Click on thumbnail to view full size:

I guess these images shoots the hell out of Sitzman not being the woman on the Pedestal with Zapruder .... unless someone wants to run with the plot that Sitzman and others agreed to let impostors stand-in for them only to return to the pedestal to do the interviews.

It's good to have an open mind, but not so open that one's brains fall out of their head.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Large Scan.

Murray%7E1.jpg

Sitzman seen in Skaggs & Sitzman being interviewed while standing at the pedestal

I guess these images shoots the hell out of Sitzman not being the woman on the Pedestal with Zapruder ...

Bill

Oh? Regarding ANY DP photo/film taken 11/22/63, you're the ONLY amateur researcher that can positively ID Sitzman in those film/photos as standing next to (who we've been told) Abraham Zapruder on the DP/Elm St. pedestal. BTW, what positively identifies Marilyn Sitzman in those photos? Still ever the comedian I see. Don't give up your day job! ROTFLMFAO!

Large Scan.

Murray%7E1.jpg

I guess these images shoots the hell out of Sitzman not being the woman on the Pedestal with Zapruder .... unless someone wants to run with the plot that Sitzman and others agreed to let impostors stand-in for them only to return to the pedestal to do the interviews.

It's good to have an open mind, but not so open that one's brains fall out of their head.

Bill

Bill all you can see is the back of "Sitzmans" head in that picture

How does that image "shoot the hell out of Sitzman not being the woman on the Pedestal with Zapruder" ?

Edited by Dean Hagerman

Oh? Regarding ANY DP photo/film taken 11/22/63, you're the ONLY amateur researcher that can positively ID Sitzman in those film/photos as standing next to (who we've been told) Abraham Zapruder on the DP/Elm St. pedestal. BTW, what positively identifies Marilyn Sitzman in those photos? Still ever the comedian I see. Don't give up your day job! ROTFLMFAO!

Still rubbing your head while working them jaws in hopes of coming up with an intelligent response ... it just ain't working, David.

post-1084-1214368161.gif

Recognize Sitzman??? Just follow the bouncing ball, David. Of course I did leave in the senseless option of all the parties involved hatching a big lie by using stand-ins ... that should have made you happy.

Bill

post-2389-017730300%201289916499_thumb.jpg

Robin, do you know who shot this footage?

I think the persons name was Oliver Stone

Dean all i have is the photo is marked with INTV, that is a reporter who interviewed her shortly after the assassination,name gone, that photo had nothing to do with Stone, and Marilyn i believe had died by the time the film came out, but i will look that up.nope,.she died aug 11 1993, but she was not in the movie....b

possibly John Wiseman merely told us in his memo of 11/23/63 that he talked to Marilyn Sitzman and an unnamed man who thought the shots came from the Depository (XIX, 535-6).

could this be Wiseman interviewing Sitzman?

Edited by Bernice Moore

Dean,

I think I gave you a reference to Trask's book "Pictures of the pain" ... it was not Oliver Stone, but if it helps you in some way to think like that ... its fine by me.

Bill

How does that image "shoot the hell out of Sitzman not being the woman on the Pedestal with Zapruder" ?

Two things, Dean ... the Photographic records from Zapruder first filming Sitzman turning to his camera through to the interview caption seen here shows only one woman in and around the plaza who dressed and looked like Sitzman, but when you come up with another one in the same photo record ... please let me know.

And for the record /// do you really believe that Zapruder, Sitzman, the Hester's, and any one else who saw Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal have entered into a cover-up to cover for stand-ins?

Bill

Two things, Dean ... the Photographic records from Zapruder first filming Sitzman turning to his camera through to the interview caption seen here shows only one woman in and around the plaza who dressed and looked like Sitzman, but when you come up with another one in the same photo record ... please let me know.

And for the record /// do you really believe that Zapruder, Sitzman, the Hester's, and any one else who saw Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal have entered into a cover-up to cover for stand-ins?

Bill

Personally Bill, I think Zappy and Sitzman were on the pedestal, I think Zappy shot film, I think that was used with the "other" film to create what we know today as the Z-film

I just get tired of my fellow alterationists being made fun of and called out on the Zappy/Sitzman issue in regards to being clearly seen in any film or photos during the assassination.

Im not saying its not real footage, but just watch JFK and when the scene with Sitzman comes up it looks just like the one where Vince D'onofrio is playing Bill Newman and being interviewed in Dealey Plaza

Its looks to me like Stone shot that for his movie making it look like a real old interview

I have been right about another photo that members thought was real showing a policeman running across Elm with Babushka and others in the picture. It was not a real photo but a frame taken from JFK

:ph34r:

Dean,

I think I gave you a reference to Trask's book "Pictures of the pain" ... it was not Oliver Stone, but if it helps you in some way to think like that ... its fine by me.

Bill

Bill I just looked at the index of POTP and went to every page with Sitzman on it and did a quick flip through the entire book and did not see the picture.

Do you remember what section or what page it was on?

Again I could be wrong, im not saying im correct, I just dont remember this picture or frame if its from a film.

Im not saying its not real footage, but just watch JFK and when the scene with Sitzman comes up it looks just like the one where Vince D'onofrio is playing Bill Newman and being interviewed in Dealey Plaza

Its looks to me like Stone shot that for his movie making it look like a real old interview

I have been right about another photo that members thought was real showing a policeman running across Elm with Babushka and others in the picture. It was not a real photo but a frame taken from JFK

From memory the Sitzman frame came from Grodens JFK: The Case for Conspiracy: DVD

Edited by Robin Unger

From memory the Sitzman frame came from Grodens JFK: The Case for Conspiracy: DVD

Thanks Robin, I have Grodens "JFK: The Case for Conspiracy" on DVD and will watch it tomorrow when I have time and will look for it

Edit: I have to add that both of Grodens DVDs (JFK: The Case for Conspiracy and The Assassination Films) are both my two favorite DVDs/VHS on the assassination. If you have not watched "JFK: The Case for Conspiracy" you need to buy it on DVD from Amazon or Ebay no matter what the price, it is an amazing program.

Edited by Dean Hagerman

Dean,

On pg. 92 of "National Nightmare" is a frame from Darnell, that looks similar to this one.

Kathy

Awesome Kathy! I grabbed my copy of "National Nightmare" and turned to page 92 and the picture hit me like a sledgehammer

I was wrong

Sorry guys, carry on