The Education Forum

Kevin Barrett’s 13-year-old son is smarter than he is

Len Colby

You of course avoided the question of just who might be ‘manipulating’ him. Funny that you see a conspiracy here when not even conspiracy nuts like Fetzer or Barrett do. Fetzer of course knows Barrett and presumably knows the kid too and Barrett of course is far more qualified than you concerning this matter.

Why don’t you ask Barrett or his kid about your baseless theory? The former’s blog is http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/ and the latter’s is http://debunkdad.blogspot.com/. “Young Debunka” also posts at the JREF forum as “theshillbarrett” http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=188602 (starting with post #19). Actually I think your theory is so silly I’ll ask him about it.

Believe what you want. I mentioned nothing of anyone using this kids name. I stated that the whole thing lacked credibility and it still does. I don't care what you, Jim Fetzer or anyone else thinks. I don't think Kevin Barrett's 13 year old son would take it upon himself to "debunk dad" without being manipulated into doing so.

Furthermore I don't care who is manipulating the kid. I find the 911 Truth Movement to be as synthetic as those who have kept the JFK assassination machine rolling all these years.

Your arrogance is amazing you presume to know more about the kid than his own father who is home schooling him. Of course you don't want to touch on "who is manipulating the kid" because there are no likely candidates, is it the mother? Or perhaps his brother who is about 2 years older?

You of course avoided the question of just who might be manipulating him. Funny that you see a conspiracy here when not even conspiracy nuts like Fetzer or Barrett do. Fetzer of course knows Barrett and presumably knows the kid too and Barrett of course is far more qualified than you concerning this matter.

Why dont you ask Barrett or his kid about your baseless theory? The formers blog is http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/ and the latters is http://debunkdad.blogspot.com/. Young Debunka also posts at the JREF forum as theshillbarrett http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=188602 (starting with post #19). Actually I think your theory is so silly Ill ask him about it.

Believe what you want. I mentioned nothing of anyone using this kids name. I stated that the whole thing lacked credibility and it still does. I don't care what you, Jim Fetzer or anyone else thinks. I don't think Kevin Barrett's 13 year old son would take it upon himself to "debunk dad" without being manipulated into doing so.

Furthermore I don't care who is manipulating the kid. I find the 911 Truth Movement to be as synthetic as those who have kept the JFK assassination machine rolling all these years.

Your arrogance is amazing you presume to know more about the kid than his own father who is home schooling him. Of course you don't want to touch on "who is manipulating the kid" because there are no likely candidates, is it the mother? Or perhaps his brother who is about 2 years older?

Oh, so his father is homeschooling the kid. Geeze they could never discuss their differences then could they? Rather lets start a blog that give "trolls" something to get excited over.

Nah, no manipulation here.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Oh, so his father is homeschooling the kid. Geeze they could never discuss their differences then could they? Rather lets start a blog that give "trolls" something to get excited over.

Them discussing it at home in no way precludes "YD" from blogging as well. Your problem is that you area Larrouchite who at 65 accepts unquestioningly your messiah and his disciples pronouncements and thus can’t fathom someone one fifth your age thinking for himself. I asked Barrett and his kid about your “theory”. The former wrote:

Don't misunderestimate YD! He's my son, and he isn't being manipulated. He just enjoys arguing. YD has already had several letters to the editor published in local newspapers, mainly on the subject of animal rights. And BTW Len, if you like YD, remember, I'm his homeschool teacher. As I told Hannity, I teach people to think for themselves, not regurgitate whatever some authority figure tells them.

October 26, 2010 8:20 PM

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/10/debunking-911-dad-debunking.html?showComment=1288149647873#c4620062921501044435

YD wrote

The only thing that's manipulating me is research and common sense. SCARY twoofers SCARY

Don't want to learn any facts, else you might actually learn something!

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=6484542#post6484542

IF you scroll up a few posts on the same page you’ll see that someone said the following about you:

“What a stupid woman!”

Who do you think is manipulating him, his dad?

Edited by Len Colby

Them discussing it at home in no way precludes "YD" from blogging as well. Your problem is that you area Larrouchite who at 65 accepts unquestioningly your messiah and his disciples pronouncements and thus can’t fathom someone one fifth your age thinking for himself. I asked Barrett and his kid about your “theory”. The former wrote:

Don't misunderestimate YD! He's my son, and he isn't being manipulated. He just enjoys arguing. YD has already had several letters to the editor published in local newspapers, mainly on the subject of animal rights. And BTW Len, if you like YD, remember, I'm his homeschool teacher. As I told Hannity, I teach people to think for themselves, not regurgitate whatever some authority figure tells them.

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/10/debunking-911-dad-debunking.html?showComment=1288149647873#c4620062921501044435

YD wrote

The only thing that's manipulating me is research and common sense. SCARY twoofers SCARY

IF you scroll up a few posts on the same page you’ll see that someone said the following about you:

“What a stupid woman!”

What is my theory "Len Brazil" aka "Thinker" :D

Just as I stated, you fed the trolls and they burped right on que. 911 conspiracy mongers and their trolls the "debunkers" are manipulated nit wits. How else explain the never ending conspiracy theories and those who debunk this worthless garbage? What point does it all serve? It obfuscates the real intent of 911 which if understood would narrow the list of suspects.

Think Len, think.

"In 2007, University of Michigan students brought me and Kevin Ryan to campus to debate 9/11 with one or more of their professors. Thousands of invitations were issued and more than 1000 DVDs given away. The only responses were from two engineering professors, both of whom privately admitted that the World Trade Center was obviously destroyed by controlled demolition, but that stating this in public would threaten their careers. Since no opposition could be found, Kevin Ryan and I staged our own debate, taking turns attacking and defending the 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST Report on the Twin Towers".

Edited by Terry Mauro

YD wrote

“What a stupid woman!”

Just as I stated, you fed the trolls and they burped right on que. 911 conspiracy mongers and their trolls the "debunkers" are manipulated nit wits. How else explain the never ending conspiracy theories and those who debunk this worthless garbage? What point does it all serve? It obfuscates the real intent of 911 which if understood would narrow the list of suspects.

Think Len, think.

"In 2007, University of Michigan students brought me and Kevin Ryan to campus to debate 9/11 with one or more of their professors. Thousands of invitations were issued and more than 1000 DVDs given away. The only responses were from two engineering professors, both of whom privately admitted that the World Trade Center was obviously destroyed by controlled demolition, but that stating this in public would threaten their careers. Since no opposition could be found, Kevin Ryan and I staged our own debate, taking turns attacking and defending the 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST Report on the Twin Towers".

I get it this all a distraction to draw attention away from your messiah's take on what happened. Let me guess it was those evil Brits and their lackyboys the Zionists.

Funny the Jewish wife of the leader of an obscure political cult leaves her husband for an Englishmen and nearly 40 years later his followers believe the British and Zionists are at the root of all evil. If someone wrote a non-satirical book along those lines in the early 70's it would have been dismissed as absurdly unrealistic.

Them discussing it at home in no way precludes "YD" from blogging as well. Your problem is that you area Larrouchite who at 65 accepts unquestioningly your messiah and his disciples pronouncements and thus cant fathom someone one fifth your age thinking for himself. I asked Barrett and his kid about your theory. The former wrote:

YD wrote

IF you scroll up a few posts on the same page youll see that someone said the following about you:

What a stupid woman!

Think Len, think.

I get it this all a distraction to draw attention away from your messiah's take on what happened. Let me guess it was those evil Brits and their lackyboys the Zionists.

Funny the Jewish wife of the leader of an obscure political cult leaves her husband for an Englishmen and nearly 40 years later his followers believe the British and Zionists are at the root of all evil. If someone wrote a non-satirical book along those lines in the early 70's it would have been dismissed as absurdly unrealistic.

From the "Stinker" Len Brazil. Go get those Truthers!

What exactly is my theory?

Edited by Terry Mauro

What exactly is my theory?

"Your" theory re: 9/11 just like your theories regarding just about everything else are whatever your guru and his disciples tell you.

I never expressed a theory about 911. I expressed my opinion that "debunking dad" was a fraud, and it is. I can't help if you're a sucker for this kind of goofy stunt.

I never expressed a theory about 911.

You hinted at one at least you wrote "What point does it all serve? It obfuscates the real intent of 911 which if understood would narrow the list of suspects." It obvious that you don't have your own ideas but simply parrot the party line.

I expressed my opinion that "debunking dad" was a fraud, and it is. I can't help if you're a sucker for this kind of goofy stunt.

A theory for which you provided nothing but speculation and failed to flesh out. Who do you think is behind the stunt Barrett?