The Education Forum

FRANK GRIFFIN - TKS Witness Claims Before 2010 ?

Good Day.... before this recent 2010 article, has FRANK GRIFFIN, ever, come forward to claim he saw OSWALD near the TKS?

If so, can you supply the ref's, etc for further considerations?

TIA

http://www2.wrbl.com...rder-ar-937967/

(QUOTE)

Book Signing: Albert Patterson Murder

"Well the story I got was Johnnie Frank Griffin the night of the murder was standing by Elite Cafe' having some coffee and when he saw Albert Fuller and Orange Murrow walk into the alley with Albert Patterson, John Patterson's father…..later he heard shots and saw Albert Patterson coming back from the out of the alley kind of limping without his cane and he kind of fell down on the sidewalk like kneeled down in front of the Coulter building and that's where he died, that what my daddy saw," Frank Griffin son of Johnnie Griffin says.

Frank never got a chance to hear that story from his father's lips. Six months after the shooting, his father testified in front of a grand jury and the next day his father was stabbed to death. John Patterson went to visit Frank Griffin's father in the hospital the night of he died. "John Patterson was probably the last person to see my daddy alive. I would write him a letter and find out," Griffin said.

John Patterson was a judge at the time. Frank Griffin wrote john a letter and sent it to the Criminal Court of Appeals. Nine years after the shooting, Frank Griffin was working in Dallas, where he says he saw Lee Harvey Oswald fleeing the scene of JFK's assassination."Right after I heard on the radio that President Kennedy had been assassinated about 45 minutes later I heard gun shots fired down the street and I was on the street instantly, when the shots were fired down the street and I saw Lee Harvey Oswald coming back up towards Jefferson street walking back across the car," Griffin said.

Frank says he never testified about what he saw that day for fear that his life would end the same way his father's did. The men will be joined by Warren Trust, author of "Nobody but the People." The book signing will be at the CVS pharmacy on Summerville road from 3-6 p.m. on Saturday.

(END QUOTE)

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Donald Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your considerations....

Homepage: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence, Witnesses, Suspects + Outstanding Researchers Discoveries and Considerations

Dealey Plaza Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise

locations, Witnesses, Films & Photos, Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories, Important

information & Considerations, in One Convenient Resource

Visual Report: "The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: while JFK was Hidden Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree' "

Visual Report: Reality versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-In, Garbage-Out

Discovery: "Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, and Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll"

File: President KENNEDY Assassination Research, Maps, & Discoveries for Your Considerations

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/

• 2 months later...

Good Day.... Received the following from Gary Mack.... "Seems to me Griffin wrote a little book, but he never sent us one. His oral history hasn’t been transcribed yet. As I recall, there were some questions about his story, but I don’t know what the specifics were."

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Donald Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly