The Education Forum

Altgens 6

Robin Unger

Altgens 7 Corbis Purchase.

Thanks for posting this.

Pardon my ignorant question: what exactly is that shape behind the lead car?

Yeah, like Lee says.

It was quite a funny little 'skit' about it a couple of years ago. Ashton Gray or someone I think.

edit add : yes, Robin, thanks again for your timely sharings.

Edited by John Dolva

Thanks for posting this.

Yeah, like Lee says.

It was quite a funny little 'skit' about it a couple of years ago. Ashton Gray or someone I think.

Lee Farley: Ah the flag on the Presidential limo. Thank you. I should have compared it to the other photos in the series; for some reason I was looking at the shape in relation to the lead car rather than the limo.

John Dolva: A funny skit by Ashton Gray? Sorry, you lost me there. I don't know who that is or what the skit is. (Um, should I? I guess I'm back at ignorance again.)

Thanks for the comments.

I purchased the three images from Corbis 4-years ago, each photo cost $250.00 ea Australian

and were downloaded from the Corbis site in jpg format.

a lot of money for me at the time, but i just had to have them in my collection. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments.

I purchased the three images from Corbis 4-years ago, each photo cost $250.00 ea Australian

and were downloaded from the Corbis site in jpg format.

a lot of money for me at the time, but i just had to have them in my collection. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Robin. Your generosity is appreciated.

Thanks for posting this.

Yeah, like Lee says.

Lee Farley: Ah the flag on the Presidential limo. Thank you. I should have compared it to the other photos in the series; for some reason I was looking at the shape in relation to the lead car rather than the limo.

John Dolva: A funny skit by Ashton Gray? Sorry, you lost me there. I don't know who that is or what the skit is. (Um, should I? I guess I'm back at ignorance again.)

Daniel, I just mean a discussion about something where the same thing was noted and, yes, it is an odd shape, so, whoever, posited some silly 'hypothesis' as a joke.

It was all in good fun. No offence meant. I was probably a bit sleep deprived when I wrote that comment.

Daniel, I just mean a discussion about something where the same thing was noted and, yes, it is an odd shape, so, whoever, posited some silly 'hypothesis' as a joke.

It was all in good fun. No offence meant. I was probably a bit sleep deprived when I wrote that comment.

Thanks for the explanation, no offense taken.

Large Groden Altgens 6 Crop

Keep up your excellent research, as it leads to considerable "comparative knowledge".

Tom

P.S. Might want to compare the "Altgens 6" with:

A. The Secret Service re-enactment:----Which will demonstrate that the Secret Service knew exactly where James Altgens was standing at the time the photo was taken.

B. With the Warren Commission re-enactment:----Which will clearly demonstrate that the WC/aka Shaneyfelt were determined to NOT tell everyone where James Altgens was actually standing.

As long ago demonstrated, compare the Altgens photo with the WC photo and one will see the "movement" of the photographic position.

Specifically, note the letters of the TSDB between the fork in the tree in the background.

===========================================================================================================

Easy to spot!-----Sometimes difficult to understanding the reasoning.

Until of course one comes to recognized that the third/last/final shot occurred directly in front of James Altgens!