The Education Forum

You Couldn't Make This Up

Guest Duncan MacRae

This thread has certainly progressed the debate I see? Is this what you hoped for when you started it, Duncan?

The thread was doomed from the beginning, Lee, when Bill Kelly and Jim DiEugenio butted in with say nothing relevant to the topic disruptive posts. There's another Fact!!!

Yea, it was doomed from the start when you began the third or fourth thread on the subject with no interest other than flaming Harris.

And maybe somebody should follow Harris around like TT shadows Prof. Fetzer just to keep him honest and let others know that just saying something doesn't make it so.

Claiming somebody like Jim Braden shot JFK's head off isn't supported by any background information on Braden at all, and to accuse him of that without having read his testimony makes one not bother to pay attention to anything Harris says.

But I don't think Duncan MacRae is the man if he acknowledges he doesn't bother to read books on the subject under discussion, at least as basic as Sylvia Meagher.

Perhaps Jim and I were wrong for butting in and you two guys should just be allowed to butt heads for as long and as hard as you want.

Maybe you should just carry on doing this, and stay out of the serious discussions.

BK

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has certainly progressed the debate I see? Is this what you hoped for when you started it, Duncan?

The thread was doomed from the beginning, Lee, when Bill Kelly and Jim DiEugenio butted in with say nothing relevant to the topic disruptive posts. There's another Fact!!!

Yea, it was doomed from the start when you began the third or fourth thread on the subject with no interest other than flaming Harris.

And maybe somebody should follow Harris around like TT shadows Prof. Fetzer just to keep him honest and let others know that just saying something doesn't make it so.

Claiming somebody like Jim Braden shot JFK's head off isn't supported by any background information on Braden at all, and to accuse him of that without having read his testimony makes one not bother to pay attention to anything Harris says.

But I don't think Duncan MacRae is the man if he acknowledges he doesn't bother to read books on the subject under discussion, at least as basic as Sylvia Meagher.

Perhaps Jim and I were wrong for butting in and you two guys should just be allowed to butt heads for as long and as hard as you want.

Maybe you should just carry on doing this, and stay out of the serious discussions.

BK

"Claiming somebody like Jim Braden shot JFK's head off isn't supported by any background information on Braden at all"

Bill, does it bother you just a tiny bit, that I never said such a thing and specifically stated that the headshots did not come from the Daltex?

Isn't it enough that I have the nutter crackpots around her misrepresenting me without you also making up things and then attacking me for them?

You have no right to criticize a theory which you don't understand, just as you have no to right to make unsupported assertions about what professional criminals do that is not publicly known.

What exactly is wrong with the concept of just making statements that you can support and checking to see if your accusations are accurate??

Duncan's little vendetta goes back to February of this year when he and a few of his thugs started posting almost nothing except personal attacks and insults. That culminated with him banning me from his group after I posted an article about the shot at 285.

You were banned for spamming, and for spreading crap on this forum, that my forum was a LN forum disguised as a CT forum.

Once a weasel, always a weasel.

Since then he's been following me around from forum to forum and thread to thread attacking anything and everything I say. He even tried to attack me in my own forum but gave up after he was blocked from posting insults..

I was here long before you were. If you post something I don't agree with, like your latest junk that the Babushka lady was filming the Umbrella man, then sure, I'll smash your junk into a thousand pieces. It's people like you who give ct's a bad name.

What I would love to discover is, what is motivating Duncan to continue his little vendetta. Whatever or whoever it is, could not be very impressed with his performance so far, which has consisted of his little cartoon characters his pretenses that he can't see what everyone else sees, and his claim that he sees a stack of boxes in a particular Daltex window..

Debunking junk motivates me, especially when it concerns the photographic record.

What I would really like, is to get criticism from somebody who knows enough about the case to look for genuine errors in my analysis and is honest enough to be objective about it.

What you would really like, Robert, is for people to agree with you, nothing more, nothing less. You're on a dead end train that leads to nowhere........Again!!!!

You were banned for spamming, and for spreading crap on this forum, that my forum was a LN forum disguised as a CT forum.

Duncan, you define your own integrity every time you open your mouth.

You originally stated that you banned be because you thought I was stealing members from your forum when I linked to an article at the jfkhistory forum.

And then when I pointed out that you permitted people to link to other forums all the time, you changed your story and said I was banned because I badmouthed you and your forum in the ED forum.

But that couldn't be, because I pointed out that your forum is mainly for nutters, AFTER I was banned. Didn't I duncan?

And then you changed your story again, claiming that I was "spamming" your forum after I linked to a brand new article that I had never referenced before in your forum or anywhere else.

None of those excuses were true, were they Duncan?

You banned me because you and your thugs had NO answers or refutations to the fact that a shot was fired at 285. Didn't you Duncan? And in fact, you banned me less than 30 minutes after I posted that article, after which you promptly deleted my article and everything else I ever posted about it.

Doesn't it bother you just a tiny bit that in many of your posts, every single sentence you utter is deliberately false???

duncan.png

[You banned me because you and your thugs had NO answers or refutations to the fact that a shot was fired at 285.

Thats just ludicrous. Bob, your doing yourself not a favour with that kind of words.

Ok Martin, are you saying they did have refutations? Well, don't be bashful, tell us what they were.

Or are you suggesting that I was banned within 30 minutes of linking to a new article on the shot at 285 for a legitimate reason?

Or have you changed your thinking about the adolescent harassment I experienced in Duncan's forum, since you sent me that last PM?? What I just said about the reason I was banned, is the absolute truth and you know it.

All false allegations of course, which is par for the course for you.

You don't even care to warn your members that more than half of your membership is made up of fake spambot computer security threatening profiles.

plopgoes.jpg

"You don't even care to warn your members that more than half of your membership is made up of fake spambot computer security threatening profiles."

And that is another deliberately false statement, isn't it Duncan??

There are ZERO spambots among among my forums membership and there have been zero, almost since the day we opened. Furthermore and contrary to your other phony gibberish, there has never been even a single case of anyone getting a virus or any other form of malware at the jfkhistory forum. Your smears and attempts to libel the forum are pathetic.

You don't seem capable of posting even a single accurate, honest message Duncan. Do you really think that no one realizes that?

There are ZERO spambots among among my forums membership and there have been zero, almost since the day we opened. Furthermore and contrary to your other phony gibberish, there has never been even a single case of anyone getting a virus or any other form of malware at the jfkhistory forum. Your smears and attempts to libel the forum are pathetic.

You don't seem capable of posting even a single accurate, honest message Duncan. Do you really think that no one realizes that?

Deleting them after I made my post does not hide the truth, Robert.

Unfortunately for you, Google keeps records of old pages which contain links to spambot profiles, both to and from the source.

LOL!! What you left out was that "rickysantos" joined the forum on 11/2/2010 and immediately began to post ads, supposedly for a Canadian drug company. Within less than an hour after he posted them, all of his messages were removed and his account deleted.

(edit) To clarify, I deleted the messages and banned the account.

Strangely, this attack began within two days after you "warned" a member of my forum that half of the members are spambots. And yes Duncan, I get it. Spammers don't dump over 50 messages at a time into the same forum because their goal is to make sales and they never want to P.O. the forum members and operators.

spammer.jpg

And no Duncan, Google does not retain screen captures of my forum or any other. For you to have captured that image, you had to have done it within an hour of those messages being posted.

Edited by Robert Harris

Deleting them after I made my post does not hide the truth, Robert.

Unfortunately for you, Google keeps records of old pages which contain links to spambot profiles, both to and from the source.

Here's just one example.

proof-1.jpg

And BTW Duncan, I notice that you grabbed that screen capture at 8:11 AM on 11/2/2010. My forum displays ONLY the local time in the upper-right hand corner, so it doesn't matter what time zone you were in.

"rickysantos" joined the forum at 7:39 AM and finished dumping over 50 SPAM postings into the forum by 8:18AM. That certainly was an amazing coincidence, wasn't it Duncan?

spammer.jpg

I agree Jim. It is excessive, repetitive and largely irrelevant imo. But what can you do? Whatever moderators do there will be fallout and the seemingly deliberate disruptions continue anyway in other forms. I just put up with it and set 'view 40 posts per page' in 'my controls' to keep topics of interest to me on page one.

I suppose one 'good' thing about the situation is that it helps to see where people come from.

LOL!!! What's a coincidence is that after I informed your administrator, who by the way seems like a decent and honest guy, of your fake profiles with links to sites with spyware, you banned me, and then your forum membership went down from 230 members to 140 something members in the next few days.

You should be thanking me for being so helpful in alerting your admin of the problem. :)

Duncan, you are absolutely amazing. I am having a hard time even remembering the last post you wrote that contained an honest, accurate statement.

Do you really think that anyone buys this crap?

The above is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

Why it spreads over here when both these guys have their own forums escapes me.

Sort of like a street fight that breaks out and then rambles down the sidewalk and onto your front lawn.

And the mods here don't say anything about.

Jim, you need to explain what "it" is.

Are you referring to the chronic attacks by Duncan and Miller against every single post I have made recently to this forum, or are you suggesting that I need to let these clowns force me to shut up, and stop posting here completely?

And if the latter, then why don't you let their ranting force you to be silent??

Why should I cave in to their harassment but not you? I'm pretty sure that Duncan has called you as many names as he has me.

And finally, I hope you take the trouble to actually examine the details related to my analysis as any responsible researcher would do before rejecting or trivializing it.

The expression on Kennedy's face then was unlike anything you have ever seen before and his reactions then were unique and unlikely anything you have ever seen him do before. And I am not the only one to be interested in those frames. If the FBI didn't deliberately destroy 7 frames in the film then they were intensely interested in them, to the point where they stopped the film long enough for the projector lamp to destroy them.

And finally, the very fact that I have my own little team of disinfo thugs following me around ought to be telling you something.

When Bob Harris challenged you on this, you said you did not agree with the WC, you said you thought there may have been a shot from the front also.

So everyone said, sounds like the W Post idea. And we joked about it.

If you think I am going to go searching for the exact quote in the face of the quality of your work, keep on dreaming.

If there is one good thing that has come out of this mess is that people are really clear on who you are and where you are coming from.

Over and out.

In other words, you can't back up your claim. :)

Duncan, you recently stated, "Google keeps records of old pages which contain links to spambot profiles, both to and from the source."

Would you mind posting a link to the Google page where you found the screen that you captured, which displayed headers from the recent SPAM attack on the JFK History forum?

Edited by Robert Harris

Duncan, you recently stated, "Google keeps records of old pages which contain links to spambot profiles, both to and from the source."

Would you mind posting a link to the Google page where you found the screen that you captured, which displayed headers from the recent SPAM attack on the JFK History forum?

Robert, I tried to help you before via your admin guy, only to be rewarded by being banned from your forum, so to ask me to help you in a search now is a bit of a joke, and a request that I will not be helping you with.

You'll just need to take my word from it that what I said is true, and try to track the problem stuff yourself in the Google cache pages. Theres plenty of cached links there, believe me.

Crap.png

I am not asking for assistance Duncan. I simply don't believe that you took that screen shot at Google. I think you took it directly from the forum.

Please post a link to where you found that screen.

Edited by Robert Harris

I am not asking for assistance Duncan. I simply don't believe that you took that screen shot at Google. I think you took it directly from the forum.

Please post a link to where you found that screen.

Robert,

I don't lie. The only reason that I will assist you now, is that I don't like being called a xxxx.

There are loads of pages with the spambot profiles that were on your forum, and which are still available for viewing via Google's cache.....If you know how.

Here's a direct link to another.

http://wellkin.info/ano/browse.php?u=Oi8vd2ViY2FjaGUuZ29vZ2xldXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL3NlYXJjaD9xPWNhY2hlOmNRb3hDX20wWVk4SjpqZmtoaXN0b3J5LmNvbS9mb3J1bS9pbmRleC5waHAlM0Z0b3BpYyUzRDMzOC4wK2pma2hpc3RvcnkuY29tL2ZvcnVtL2luZGV4LnBocCUzRnRvcGljJTNEMzM4LiZjZD01JmhsPWVuJmN0PWNsbmsmZ2w9dWs%3D&b=29

I hope you appreciate my assistance, and I look forward to your reply.

I don't expect an apology, but I would appreciate that you confirm that I was not lying.

The question of whether you lie has been resolved long ago and many times over.

Obviously, the link you posted connects to the jfkhistory forum and displays a spam message. I find it hard to believe that you are spending your life, so obsessed with me that you think have have to monitor my forum to look for every spammed message that has ever been posted. And I find it equally amazing that you are so desperate to smear me that you pretend that this is some kind of terrible issue that threatens the forum's members. All forums get occasional spam messages. At mine, the process of creating an account virtually eliminates the possibility of a bot signing up. That has to be done manually by a human being and if the person creating the account wants to advertise something, he can do it although he will be banned and his message remove almost immediately afterward.

The simple fact that you claimed that half of the members are bots, settles all by itself, the question of whether you are a xxxx Duncan. You are not concerned about my forum or its members. You are eaten up with this crazy, hateful vendetta you are on but you are doing infinitely more damage to your own reputation than you could ever do to mine. No one who reads the crap you are posting could fail to realize who is the one with major problems.