The Education Forum

Altgens Photograph of Lovelady / Oswald

Dan Ryan

Years ago on either this forum or Lancer's, Josiah Thompson posted an image of Lovelady in the doorway (Altgens 6) so clear that the black and white border stripes around the plaid print of his shirt could be matched to the shirt Lovelady was wearing at the police station.

Bill Miller

Bill,

If Thompson's print was so clear, how did it miss the detail in the limo's flag?

Which would be a lot closer to Altgen's, than the doorway of the TSBD.

chris

COMP-1.png

Edited.

hi robin, i have this photo of bill shelley taken from a book if i recall, he attended dog shows, i have never read of him being portly, ..in fact those that have done research within the photos taken of the front of the tsbd showing the people out there, and naming them, where they have placed him shows a smallish man, he also stated he and whomever i do not recall now ,was it didn't he say they had gone down to the sidewalk divider in front and stood there to see them go by or perhaps that was after not sure, i will have to reread his testimony, ...fwiw.b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Edited.

hi robin, i have this photo of bill shelley taken from a book if i recall, he attended dog shows, i have never read of him being portly, ..in fact those that have done research within the photos taken of the front of the tsbd showing the people out there, and naming them, where they have placed him shows a smallish man, he also stated he and whomever i do not recall now ,was it didn't he say they had gone down to the sidewalk divider in front and stood there to see them go by or perhaps that was after not sure, i will have to reread his testimony, ...fwiw.b

You could be right Bernice.

There were a couple of the TSBD employees who moved from the TSBD steps over closer to the concrete island.

I wasn't aware that Shelley was of a slim build.

so the portly guy behind Lovelady is still unidentified. ?

Edited by Robin Unger