The Education Forum

Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi

Guest Robert Morrow

Bob "LBJ WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 1974 SUPER OUTBREAK OF TORNADOES IN THE MIDWEST" Morrow

:lol:

Ahaaaahaaaaaaa

Dave you are killing me! Im going to break a rib from laughing so hard!

Please keep up the nick names for Robert

I still feel bad for Xenia Ohio

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

What I don't understand is why certain people at Amazon choose to make up countless fake profiles, lie about doing this, then have all their imaginary little characters talk to each other, self supporting their fake profile theories, all the while spewing ad hominem attacks left and right. Basically being a complete jerk: just choosing to call people names "kooks, loons, nuts, deranged" ... instead of debating the issues.

I guess some people are so insecure in who they themselves are, about their ability or LACK of ability to debate the issues, insecure about their theories or fantasies.

I have absolutely no respect for the "man" S.V. Anderson and his imaginary little friends.

The title of the thread there was a bit of a giveaway, though, "What have conspiracy nuts..."

Wasn't going to be an unbiased debate from the start. S V failed when he couldn't answer simple questions, which is what he proposed to do.

A one star Rating for Harvey and Lee, and yet he was unaware of the Albert Schweitzer college? which Armstrong goes into painstaking research on. As does Evica's whole "Certain Arrogance"...it's obvious he never owned the book, or didn't read it, or read it and his aging mind forgot. His review, therefore, was worthless.

He stated he left the Ed because of all the nut's, kooks etc.

Later he said he was banned for being to logical.

I don't really care who it is, though certain phrases has him sound much like a certain poster or one of his kin at JFKAssassination.com.. They will hide behind pseudonyms. I would like to know what name he posted under here...

To be far though, Robert, Arguile is the only one really "debating" the issues against him, and doing a good job. I wasted a number of hours there, but learned bugger all.

And Amazon management are taking a close look at the entire thread.

Edited by Steve Duffy

Today, you click his name and Presto!. You are in.

Just a techie problem right Dave. Sure.

Of course it's a technical problem, Jimbo. I've told you that before. (Naturally, I'm a xxxx, right?)

For the Dec. 10 record: I just now (at 11:11 PM EST) tried to access Page 10 of my review area, and (as always) received this message:

"We're sorry, but this customer's list of reviews is currently not available. Please check back soon."

I want any lurkers to (again) realize what Jim D. is saying here (and it's a riot, without doubt):

Jimbo is actually saying that I somehow have total control over what other people can access (and WHEN they can access it) on the Amazon.com website (specifically: a person's personal review pages).

Jimbo is a real piece of work. I love watching him figure things out in his conspiracy-infested mind. A whole season of "Leave It To Beaver" couldn't be as funny as Jimbo trying to figure out why he couldn't access my Amazon pages two weeks ago, but can now.

BTW, I do not "know" David Reitzes. Or John McAdams. Anyone who continues to say I PERSONALLY "know" these people doesn't have the slightest idea what they are blabbering about.

Edited by David Von Pein

This is simply not the case.

DVP and Dave Reitzes were clearly heavily involved in drumming up attention (mostly negative) for both the Rossley and DiEugenio debates, and PARTICULARLY on the IMDB website. The two practically lived there. They would communicate between each other -- specifically -- on the threads; they would post simultaneously; the names of the posters were clearly visible: "DVP" and "Dave Reitzes"; both had "terminal stage fright" and refused to show their mugs at that time.

You are completely delusional, Jimbo.

Dave Reitzes never once said he had "terminal stage fright". I did say that once, yes. But now you (or your silly "informant") is also putting that EXACT quote into Dave Reitzes' mouth. And he never said it.

And I just love how the CTers are now going to tell ME who I "know" and who I don't "know".

The comedy never stops at The Education/Conspiracy Forum.

Edited by David Von Pein

I have no idea what you're babbling about, Jimbo.

I guess your silly line of reasoning is this:

Since Dave Reitzes and I conversed back and forth on IMDb.com once upon a time, we apparently were "joining forces" (in kind of a "conspiratorial" fashion) to try and silence all critics of the LN scenario.

Is that about it (or some variation thereof), Jimbo?

Even if that were true, so what?

But that type of "joining forces" thing is not true in my case. I have never once engaged in that kind of thing on the Internet re the JFK case. My posts are my own, and nobody has any control over them whatsoever. Including John McAdams, who is a person that DiEugenio laughably thinks controls everything I write at acj and aaj. LOL.gif

By the by, is there anything new and earthshaking coming in from your "informants" (Agents 86 and 99) about my being "Kurt Ferrer"? Hopefully your informants haven't stopped searching the globe for proof that I'm using multiple aliases. After all, such an exercise is vitally important to the global economic picture.

Edited by David Von Pein

Guest Robert Morrow

David von Pein has stated that he has NEVER made up fake profiles on the internet.

Well, folks can judge for themselves over at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/tag/jfk%20assassination/forum/ref=cm_cd_et_up_redir?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1VLRED2TYB89B&cdPage=19&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx2A0FG3MMM7X1Q&newContentID=MxOVDQ5KLQM6ZO#MxOVDQ5KLQM6ZO

Check out the posters S.V. Anderson, T. Folsom, Shaboo2 ... and God knows how many special little friends rattling around in the head of S.V. Anderson, the Amazon non-reviewer of books, who hyperactively posts lone nutter propaganda.

Judge for yourself, folks.

I would like to quote myself:

"It seems like SOME ONE is placing all their fake nasty, disinfo non-reviews of books they have not read under a FAKE PROFILE at Amazon. And one can see what the reading public thinks about the quality of those non-reviews at Amazon, giving S.V. Anderson a microscopic rank of 7,500,844 at Amazon. So S.V. Anderson can have his reviewer rank completely smashed and have license to run around acting like a totally demented jackass at Amazon.

There is something FUNNY (and disturbing) about the mindset of people who run around pretending they are someone else. Kind of reminds me of something that Allen Dulles would do. Or E. Howard Hunt, aka "Eduardo or Edward". Or Frank Sturgis. Or George Herbert Walker Bush. Or David Atlee Phillips, aka Maurice Bishop. Or Clay Shaw, aka Clay Bertrand... or US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald, aka Alex Hidell or ... John McAdams, aka "Paul Nolan"..

You know what I really hate: people who lie. Not people who have different points of view, but people who LIE and who misrepresent themselves and have BAD INTENTIONS."

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Recent email to me from an Education Forum reader:

"Hi Robert:

I frequent the JFK forum at Spartacus, and I couldn't help notice the thread about DVP's assorted other aliases.

Google "cdddraftsman".

That m___n is everywhere there is discussion about the JFK assassination. On Youtube, he is notorious for putting up post after post after post after post -- all of them sounding exactly like DVP. Ditto whenever there is an article about JFK in an online newspaper (New York Times, and others). And, of course, he is a regular at the altjfk forum."

[note from Robert: I don't mind someone posting hyperactively on the Coup of 1963 or any other topic. I and most folks are offended when all the posts contain a constant stream of ad hominem attacks and nasty behavior - no matter where the post is. I guess if you don't have the facts on your side ...]

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

This spectacular James Angleton quote reminds me of S.V. Anderson and his imaginary little friends over at Amazon and it jibes well with what Robert Blakely, himself quite a con artist, said about the CIA. Some people are just LIARS like S.V. Anderson, Lyndon Johnson (thousands of examples), James Angleton and the culture of the CIA.

JAMES ANGLETON: “Fundamentally, the founding fathers of U.S. intelligence were liars. The better you lied and the more you betrayed, the more likely you would be promoted. These people attracted and promoted each other. Outside of their duplicity, the only thing they had in common was a desire for absolute power. I did things that, in looking back on my life, I regret. But I was part of it and I loved being in it. . . Allen Dulles, Richard Helms, Carmel Offie, and Frank Wisner were the grand masters. If you were in a room with them you were in a room full of people that you had to believe would deservedly end up in hell.” Angleton slowly sipped his tea and then said, “I guess I will see them there, soon.”

----JAMES ANGLETON, C.I.A. Counter Intelligence-Chief, 1985

ROBERT BLAKELY - Chief Counsel for the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which itself ultimately turned into a Warren Commission-style farce:

"I now no longer believe anything the Agency [CIA] told the committee any further than I can obtain substantial corroboration for it from outside the Agency for its veracity.....We also now know that the Agency set up a process that could only have been designed to frustrate the ability of the committee in 1976-79 to obtain any information that might adversely affect the Agency. Many have told me that the culture of the Agency is one of prevarication and dissimulation and that you cannot trust it or its people. Period. End of story. I am now in that camp."

George Joannides died in Houston in March 1990. It was only after his death that it was revealed that Joannides was in contact with Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963.

G. Robert Blakey, chief counsel of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, was furious when he discovered this information. He issued a statement where he said: "I am no longer confident that the Central Intelligence Agency co-operated with the committee.... I was not told of Joannides' background with the DRE, a focal point of the investigation. Had I known who he was, he would have been a witness who would have been interrogated under oath by the staff or by the committee. He would never have been acceptable as a point of contact with us to retrieve documents. In fact, I have now learned, as I note above, that Joannides was the point of contact between the Agency and DRE during the period Oswald was in contact with DRE. That the Agency would put a 'material witness' in as a 'filter' between the committee and its quests for documents was a flat out breach of the understanding the committee had with the Agency that it would co-operate with the investigation."

And now think about OTHER prominent liars: "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. - Adolf Hitler

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

You are talking about Steve Anderson, the FAKE historian over at "All Experts" who does not list where he got his college degree or where this fake professor teaches? Because those things can easily be looked up. Suuuuuuuuuure, you are a "member" of the Society of American Historians.

The easiest way to spot this kook Steve Anderson ... aka S.V. Anderson over at Amazon ... is when he debates by calling folks "kooks, crazies, loons, nuts, whackos" because he has no security in himself, his theories or his arguments.

Also, S.V. Anderson loves to make up fake professional affiliations of authority such as "I'm a professor" "I'm a doctor" (except he says physician because he it sounds more impressive) "I'm a nuclear physicist" "I'm a fake profile" ... Whenever S.V. Anderson is over at Amazon, suddenly all this little fake profiles start chiming in to support his arguments ... then fake doctors, fake teachers, fake nuclear physicists start sprouting up like mushrooms, all supporting lone nuttery.

I am beginning to think the guy is schizophrenic.

(Hey, I just got off the phone with Andie Tucker, the new executive director of prestigious Society of American Historians. She said there is absolutely NO STEVE ANDERSON who is in membership. The Society of American Historians is an honorary association of 300 members by invitation only.)

I sure am glad that I don't have to go through life PRETENDING to be someone I'm not or LYING constantly like some CIA guy. Because if you have to PRETEND you are someone else you obviously are not happy with who you ARE.

Btw, here is the 2010-2011 executive board of the Society of American Historian and I am pretty sure they don't even know who the chicken man is:

http://sah.columbia.edu/content/executive-board

Officers

Pauline Maier, President

Walter Isaacson, Vice President

Andie Tucher, Executive Secretary

Ene Sirvet, Administrative Secretary

Members

Kevin Baker

John Barry

Carol Berkin

Taylor Branch

Douglas Brinkley