The Education Forum

Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Speaking of "disinformation artists:"

I was looking through and old Education Forum thread and who did I find posting? None other than one of the FAKE ALIASES of internet fruitcake S.V. Anderson, who runs around pretending to be a member of the prestigious, invitation only "Society of American Historians."

It is T. Folsom, one of those fake profiles that S.V. Anderson creates to talk to himself over at Amazon! Shaboo2 is yet another one of his imaginary little friends that he conjures up on occasion.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=809

Here is the post #13, dated June 8, 2004 at Education Forum:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=506

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Like Pat said Bugliosi is not a computer guy

Yet Robert has him creating fake xxxxx accounts and going crazy over at Amazon.com

Come on Robert, you make real CTers like myself look silly

Not every LNer is an agent, and not every fake xxxxx account is Bugliosi or Posner

You are right, Dean. S.V. Anderson is obviously NOT Vincent Bugliosi. It is someone who is a groupie of Vincent Bugliosi, which is like being a groupie to a village idiot.

The fake profiles of this joker at Amazon are S.V. Anderson, T. Folsom, Shaboo2 ... he also goes under the name "Steve Anderson" at All Experts, where he makes up phony educational histories and phony memberships in prestigious organizations such as the Society of American Historians. "Steve Anderson" is also at "alt.conspiracy.jfk" where he spouts his phony, disinformation gibberish.

The personal insecurity of this person is astounding. He obviously unhappy with who he is, thus the creation of fantasy jobs, educational histories, phony memberships in prestigious organizations. The only way he knows how to "debate" is to call folks "kooks, nuts, idiots, loons" which HE was obviously called as a kid by an overbearing parent placing all sorts of pressure on a child who thinks he is a failure.

So, you are right Dean, S.V. Anderson is not Bugliosi, it's a kook groupie of Vincent Bugliosi.

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29908#post29908

• 1 month later...
Guest Robert Morrow

I'm telling ya, I've always said it was a good idea to have David von Pein over here at Education Forum, that he would drive traffic over here and that it would be an opportunity to educate others...

Here is an email I just got:

Hi Robert,

I came across a post you made on the Education Forum website after doing a Google search of the name "David Von Pein".

That guy is a real piece of work. It's hard to understand someone so interested in JFK's presidency, but is also so close minded when in comes to the possibility ( I use the word "possibility" rather loosely) that JFK's assassination might actually involve a conspiracy. This man is definitely a propagandist, no matter how you look at it. Whether he is paid to push the propagandist's agenda, or just does it because he's confused, it doesn't matter.

Anyways, I'm interested in your "LBJ and CIA murdered JFK" file. So please send it to me. I don't know if it has any information that is new to me, but I will read it to find out...

• 2 years later...
Guest Robert Morrow

S.V. Anderson is not Vincent Bugliosi as I had originally thought. Other JFK researchers cued me in on who this joker with all the multiple fake handles on Amazon (and across the internet) is.

And in a related story from 2011: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/revealed-air-force-ordered-software-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/

"Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people"

Hilarious. Are we really surprised the government, the military in particular, is up to such shenanigans??

I don't think S.V. Anderson works for the government; just laughing at the pathetic nature of the multiple handle technique. One's arguments are so weak they have to create an imaginary football stadium of "supporters."

Edited by Robert Morrow

Regardless of whether S.V. Anderson is Bugliosi or not, we should ask, "Is S. V. Anderson" a fake name? If yes, is he/she a government agent"?

Infiltration of interrnet websites as a means to fight conspiracy theories was proposed in 2008 by Harvard Law professor Cass Susstein, who went on to become an Obama official. Read the excerpt below:

GLENN GREENWALD, (1-15-2010): "In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites — as well as other activist groups — which advocate views that Sunstein deems “false conspiracy theories” about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens’ faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists. The paper’s abstract can be read, and the full paper downloaded, here. Sunstein advocates that the Government’s stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups.” He also proposes that the Government make

secret payments to so-called “independent” credible voices to bolster the Government’s messaging (on the ground that those who don’t believe government sources will be more inclined to listen to those who appear independent while secretly acting on behalf of the Government). This program would target those advocating false “conspiracy theories,” which they define to mean: “an attempt to explain an event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role.”

Edited by Andric Perez

Is it just me, or does this forum seem to be rather "xxxxx free" lately?

you're kidding, right? They are still here and always will. Most are not posting.

That is more or less what I meant. Why are they so silent, as of late, though? Surely, Mr. Simkin has not intimidated the likes of Craig Lamson?

That is more or less what I meant. Why are they so silent, as of late, though? Surely, Mr. Simkin has not intimidated the likes of Craig Lamson?

all their eggs are in the 50th anniversary basket... there's nothing left to do but wait!

Of course a few nutters may be mowing grass in Dealey Plaza. No sense wasting ALL their talent...

:)

Edited by David G. Healy